[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been talking to this girl for about 2 months now and dating for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485372782462.jpg (787KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485372782462.jpg
787KB, 1920x1080px
Been talking to this girl for about 2 months now and dating for over a month, it seems and feels like we are boyfriend/girlfriend but the topic hasn't come up yet, I'm happy with how things are going between us so I haven't felt the need to talk about our relationship and where its going. Is this somewhat common to just slip into being in a committed relationship without discussing it? My only other long term relationship the girl asked me what we were after only a few weeks of dating.
>>
I'm in the same situation. Been talking since the start of April, going out for 5 weeks.
>>
>>18397526

Not sure about your situation but its not really a worrisome spot to be in, I mean I see her twice a week on average, she messages me every day and always makes sure to say goodnight.
>>
>>18397528
Nah it's good, I'm just curious about the responses you get because your situation and question apply to me too
>>
This happened to me too, ended up getting friendzoned. I spent the next 6 months getting over her, it was fucking horrible I'd never been so depressed in my life refreshing /r9k/ in bed all day. I definitely learned a lot though because it was my first experience talking to a girl I like all day everyday, felt glorious.

That was me though and your situation could be totally different even though it's the same kind of thing, good luck.
>>
>>18397546

That sucks to hear man, did you sleep with her?

I'm more looking to see if other relationships started this way and if "the talk" even needs to be had because I'm pretty happy with how things are going and I assume she is too. Everything else about us feels like a relationship except the label.
>>
>>18397517
Maybe have some walk with her talking about common experiences for about 30 min, and if everything goes well, sit on a fucking bench and tell her something like: "we know each others since t1, now it is t2 and we got closer and I like it really much when you are around, you're cute and nice, so much I want to kiss you little mouth"
Get close to her face, read signals, if all clear get closer and let her kids you.
>Level up
Make sure you brushed your teeth
>>
>>18397517
>>18397517
>>>18397517
>Maybe have some walk with her talking about common experiences for about 30 min, and if everything goes well, sit on a fucking bench and tell her something like: "we know each others since t1, now it is t2 and we got closer and I like it really much when you are around, you're cute and nice, so much I want to kiss you little mouth"
>Get close to her face, read signals, if all clear get closer and let her kids you.
>>Level up
>Make sure you brushed your teeth

Replace kiss, by "I want to be more often with you" or "you should stay more often at my place" depending of your level of intimacy with the person
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.