[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I would like to hug and kiss people more >tfw don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>tfw I would like to hug and kiss people more
>tfw don't because I know it'll make them uncomfortable and be like 'wtf?'
>>
Why do you want to display affection like that with people who are not family or your significant other?
>>
>>18397452
haha wow, that's a fucking autistic thing to ask, and i'm on the spectrum.

I don't have an answer for you OP, other than to say that it's more acceptable to hug people and kiss the tops of their heads when you're socially drinking, e.g. at bars etc.
>>
>>18397478
I'm not autistic, just a sociopath.
>>
Just hug your best friends when you say goodbye

Just say "can I get a hug?"
>>
>>18397479
potato, tomato
>>
File: 1482455413235.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482455413235.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>18397479
>>
>>18397485
Well yeah autists are potatoes though I don't see how I'm a tomato.
>>18397487
I'm not being edgy at all in my day to day life I have to feign empathy and compassion because I just don't have any.
>>
>>18397452
No, I mean family. I would hug strangers sometimes too, but that's def going to end up in me being yelled at or something worse.
>>
>>18397490
>Well yeah autists are potatoes though I don't see how I'm a tomato

No, you're poop
>>
>>18397542
Oh
>>18397541
I don't see what your issue is, your family won't be weirded out by you hugging them.
>>
>>18397547
>your family won't be weirded out by you hugging them
You don't know that. If OP has never been seen as a hugger, him hugging them all of a sudden could, as you put it, weird them out.

OP, start with your mom: tell her you want to give her a hug. She'll DEFINITELY agree to it; you'll hug her, she'll appreciate it, and you'll gain confidence to rinse and repeat with other family members.
>>
>>18397579
I suppose that's true.
>>
>>18397406
That pic... right in the feels anon.

>be me
>best bros over having beers
>best bro promises to teach me to run my new smoker next morning
>says gimmea hug im out
>nah, fuckoff bro, love ys but i aint getting up lol
>it's cool bro
>headed out
>will see you tomorrow

Goes and shoots himself.

Loose my fucking mind for a year. Drinking daily vodkas.

Another good friend does pretty much the same thing.

Wind up in mental health facility.

Track down all hapoy friends without being a creep and mentally study them. Try and figureout why they happy. How they happy etc...

They aint.

Not 1 of like 20 friends.

All of usare medicated and psychotic and it's all a face being put on.

So yeah, i fucking hug everybody. Fuckem if they don't like it. The next chace i have to hug them may be while they are dead in their recliner or pickup...
>>
>>18397482
Fuck that.

Best friend had the funiest 1 linner i ever heard a month before he left us.

Me and other best friend shoe up to party.

Bro sticks hishand out to shake best friends hand.
Best fried says "shake my dick u fucking faggot. Gimme a hug."
>>
Yyea you only kiss people you know and even then your breath still stinks
>>
>>18398395
wew.
you've been though some shit anon
>>
>>18398406
On the cheek, you weirdo!

>>18397547
Yes, yes they would.

>>18397579
Nah, not my mum mate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.