[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one deal with losing their virginity? I'm in no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1496841121364.jpg (41KB, 552x820px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496841121364.jpg
41KB, 552x820px
How does one deal with losing their virginity?
I'm in no rush to be honest. Is sex as great as people say? 19 male reporting in.
>>
Dont turn it into a rush op. I lost mine out of curiosity to some random girl, it was awkward and I preferred to have done it with someone I actually liked.
>>
>>18397355
Ah cool.
I swear the pressure to try and lose it is just a joke at this rate.
>>
>>18397385
in the same spot as you except im 23. no hurry...
>>
>>18397345
It's overrated and once you do it, it's over so quickly you'll be like really that was it. The foreplay and after spooning can last awhile but the climax is short.
>>
>>18397345
having sex is extremely expensive without any male reproductive rights because you have no say if you want the child or not as a male. Completely legal for women to lie about birth control and extort expensive child support for 18 years. also good luck trying to alpha the judge and explain to him that you didn't rape her after she has regret sex with you.
>>
Sex CAN be as great as people say it is. But it doesn't have to do with penis in vagina being an inherently fantastic thing. It's not. What's fantastic is the combination of it all: raging mutual attraction, psychological tension, knowing each other's turn ons and bodies well, sharing in your sexuality with another person and taking care of each other that way...

It's a whole landscape. That's also why "I fucked a random slut and sex is overrated" type posts are so common. Bad sex can legitimately be much worse than jerking off. Great sex is mind numbing bliss.
>>
>>18398020
Best response yet
>>
I didn't ever pursue women and when I was 22 some girl showed interest in me, we dated, I went over to her house and we fucked. Moral of the story is you'll lose it eventually even without putting in any effort unless you are like disgustingly ugly or weird. Good luck OP.
>>
>>18397345
Shit.

Sex is no big.

At 16 i started banging my first girlfriend. To this day i wanna poke it again and im in my 30s and havent seen here in alnost 15 years.
>>
You shouldn't rush yourself to have sex but you should be in a rush to find a girl you like. Rush isn't even the right word. You should put in the effort. Go out and meet different girls until you find the one you feel like you aren't walking on egg shells with when it comes to dating her and showing affection.
>>
It gets boring with the same person
>>
>>18398119
I'm disgustingly weird
What should I do now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.