[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My oldest friend doesn't want to be friends anymore after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5358.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5358.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
My oldest friend doesn't want to be friends anymore after a lengthy, painful and drawn out process involving him owning me over a thousand dollars.

It hurts because I thought I could always rely on him to be around. I lent him the money because he was well and truly fucked, and some bad people were after him.

Now it feels like he won't even acknowledge I saved his ass, and instead is mad at me for making him pay me back.

He's a childhood friend, and being a NEET, he spends a lot of time playing with things from our childhood. It's really fun when we do this together.

He doesn't want to anymore, and it really hurts. I'm twenty fucking five and I'm complaining like a kid in primary school.

I just haven't felt this bad about losing someone in my life. I'm really going to miss him, and I look fondly on the times we were both NEETs sharing a house together just playing yugioh, need for speed, tekken and watching the fast and furious over and over.
>>
>>18397344
"Never lend money to friends" is a thing for a reason. It's a fucking bad idea.

Silver lining is that it's one way to learn that someone you thought had similar values to you (e.g. paying back loans is the right thing to do and not paying them back is reprehensible) is in fact an asshole and someone you don't need in your life.
>>
>>18397366
Yup.

You always ALWAYS expect that loan or selling a car on payments to be charity.

And u befriend the fuck out of the few honest people that pay u back on time without harassment.

U shoulda just took the lost amd kept a friend. But whatever.
>>
>>18397344
That sounds tough.
Imagine, for a second, if he said to you 'I'm sorry about X,Y,Z, can we still be friends?'
What would you say to him? I bet there'd be some things you'd want to apologise for too. Just apologise, 9/10 times it will get the ball rolling and he'll be blubbering w/ apologies.
>>
Sorry anon

Good luck on your future endeavours, good on you for making yourself vulnerable and helping out a friend.
>>
>>18398504
how about keep the cash and lose a cunt?
>>
>>18397344
What drove you to lend money to someone with no job? How did you think he would pay you back?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.