[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship thread but I'm mexican, crush is black, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lolmercy.jpg (21KB, 552x474px) Image search: [Google]
lolmercy.jpg
21KB, 552x474px
I don't know if the girl I'm into likes me back. It's the usual situation but with a different kind of background

A few months back, I was getting over a girl that I used to like (entirely different long story here). So, I stopped talking to her. A few days goes by and I wasn't really feeling like a depressed person anymore, I took it as an opportunity to get my life together in school (it's June and it didn't work out btw). A girl comes up to me and says "Hey, I was just wondering if you can help me with something." Being the silent but nice person I am I said sure. She asked me about Overwatch and if it was a good game to get cause she didn't have any experience with FPS. We talked for a few minutes and it ended with a, "maybe you can teach me how to play it sometime." Greatest mistake I've made to date..."Yeah, i don't know, I play on PC and you play on PS4..." What an idiot right? Yeah. I started talking to her a few weeks after that though. We got to know each other a little better. That (possibly) flirting she did with me got through to me because I initially wasn't interested. Early May I asked her out on a date, but she said her parents didn't let her date. I wasn't about to stop right there, I like her and she's genuinely a great person to be around (yet this "alpha" spoke to her in person less than a few times). The Sad part is, I graduate next Friday but I won't stay in school whole next week because of graduation practice, so this Friday is the last day I get to see her. My question is, does she really seem interested in me or does she just wanted to make a new friend and what do I do? You can ask questions. NOTE: She never got Overwatch
>>
>>18397297
>NOTE: She never got Overwatch
Hmm, interesting. Did she buy another game, or did she not end up buying one at all?
>>
>>18397316
She didn't get one at all which is weird. That made me think she was into me in the first place
>>
>>18397349
Yah, it gives me the impression that she was just looking for a reason to talk to you. How often did you guys chat after that?
>>
>>18397390
Almost much every day, whether its sending memes or an actual conversation
>>
>>18397297
>crush is black
why on earth...
>>
>>18397449
>sending memes
Welp, if you have each other's contact info try to stay in touch. It seems like she might like you.
>>
>>18397814
Thanks anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.