[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever Just Feel Like Life Isn't Fair and You Were Dealt a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496567881587.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1496567881587.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
I feel like I can't just have the things normal people have and that my life is a cruel joke. Like the universe thought it would be funny to concentrate every shitty trait in one human being.

>Grew up with parents with anger problems who would blow up on me for the slightest mistakes
>Have social anxiety, never had a lot of friends
>Grew up poor, so I kind of missed out on experiences normal kids have (never went on vacation or even been out of my province, never had a birthday party, etc)
>Have gynecomastia
>Have very feminine, gynoid/pear-shaped body, despite being male; always have to be conscious of constructing my outfit in ways that draw attention away from my hips/thighs
>Never kissed a girl or even held hands
>Can't even order drinks at a bar properly like a normal person because I don't have experience with drinks because I never had a social life, and I don't know what they even are
>Nothing interesting about me and nothing to offer; even normal activities like going to the cinema are rare for me
>Despite having hobbies, I suck at them no matter how much I practice; I don't have anything that I can be proud of or secure about, I'm inferior to everyone
>Ugly face

I've tried making an effort to change. I started asking girls out and going on dates, but I never go on more than two with a girl before she starts ghosting me. Tried making friends, but they've stopped responding to my texts. I work out, but I still look like shit because I can't control my compulsive eating, it's more like an addiction than a matter of will

The one thing I had going for me was school. Was a straight-A dean's list student. Even that's gone now, because I can no longer focus and I feel like I have ADD all of the sudden.

I just want to be normal. Why am I like this?
>>
>>18397231
Only every second of every day anon.

I just pray someone kicks my door in to rob me and catches me off guard and just drops my useless ass.
>>
>>18398580
I know that feel. Don't want to kill myself because I'd hate to hurt my immediate family (or at least my mom and sisters, don't really care if my dad is sad because of dead son because he had it coming by making his son want to be dead), but if something "happened" to me, I wouldn't protest too much.
>>
>>18397231

There's no such thing as normal. Everyone has issues they deal with, even if they're invisible to the naked eye. Everyone's got their own demons. There are lots of things you can do to improve yourself if you pursued them and made an honest effort for a sustained period. But you have to actually want to try.
>>
Nope.

I was born in the right place, in the right body, with the right skills to improve my own situation. I was also born in an era where someone who has fallen behind can improve their situation, rather than suffering a gruesome natural death.

That's not to mention that most people are dead.
>>
>>18397231
Get over yourself man, everyone has problems and it's a guarantee someone out their has it worse than you

>Relatively decent life, if a bit dysfunctional
>Struggle with self-image, think I'm ugly, jealous of others
>Trouble with girls until first GF
>She cheats, we break up
>Parents give me free reign to do whatever I want outside of the house, don't care
>Not complaining
>End up getting into drugs
>End up getting into psychedelics
>Fap a lot when I was 16, crazy horn
>End up literally breaking my dick
>Still injured to this day
>Still dealing with it years on
>Penis likely permanent damaged
>Get gf
>Fall in Love
>End up fucking my brain up and having psychotic break
>Senior year of high school and have to leave because of it
>Finish school at home
>Just barely get diploma
>relationship strained because of my mental issues
>Break up with gf after anxiety attack
>Become more and more recluse as my mental health deteriorates
>Barely talk to family
>Won't go outside
>Worried food is poisoned
>Don't hang out with friends anymore
>Gradually get better over the course of a year
>Start talking to my ex again, hoping to spark the relationship back again because I still love her very much
>Everything is looking up
>We confess our love for each other
>The feelings are there
>Friend calls me one day
>She killed herself
>Childhood dog dies shortly after
>Try to press on
>Reconnect with girl I went to school with who loved me
>She cheats with my best friend
>I give her a second chance
>She ends up not kissing me after months and basically friend zoning me (I assume because of not giving her sex)
>Basically ruined our friendship and relationship knowing all this happened to me, only came into my life to wreak havoc
>Still struggle with mental problems
>Will likely never be able to lead a normal life
>will likely struggle to keep a job
>Can't even hang out with multiple people without trouble, prefer to hang out with one on ones
>>
>>18397231
>Ever Just Feel Like Life Isn't Fair and You Were Dealt a Bad Hand?

That's called being a lil bitch.
>>
>>18399739
Ok buddy, let's not turn this into a the Sadness Olympics. We can both be sad.

You win, though.
>>
>>18397231
>>18399739
So to finish, even with all that I find reasons to smile, even knowingly despising my life and what it's become. I hate life, but I love it. I'm talented, intelligent, relatively good looking, nice, good hearted, tall, and even with my dick being fucked up it's still big haha.

Idk, I guess my point is look at the positives, and live the life I'm not capable of living. You can go out there and get it, I can't. I'll struggle with mental problems my whole life and will probably be a loner, at least in terms of my life experience and relating with people.

You can kiss a girl, you can get a girl. I see plenty of ugly guys with cute girls.

You're probably not as bad as you think anyway, and you can always self-improve. Count your blessings. You were born in a country where these are your problems, not starving, worrying about the next meal. You weren't sexually abused (I think), you weren't sold into sex slavery, you weren't a child soldier, etc etc etc. Make with what you have, life is bullshit to 99 percent of us
>>
>>18399758
I'm illustrating a point. I know it seems like I'm being competitive but I'm not. My life sucks. I would HAPPILY trade my life with yours. But such is fate, and I have to deal with the cards I'm dealt, as do you.
>>
>>18399349
came here to say basically this. I was born with nothing and no future, I will make the world around me what it needs to be to fulfill my goals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.