[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel unappreciated by my boyfriend sometimes, but I still love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I feel unappreciated by my boyfriend sometimes, but I still love him. If he takes me for granted, is that because he doesn't love me, or because I've made myself too available and can fix it? Feeling broken and lonely
>>
can you elaborate? give specifics, please
>>
he thinks he has you under his belt. remind him that you are your own person, are interesting and worthy of affection and attention. don't be autistic about it, aka flirt or cheat with other men. do it subtly by being a successfull, admireable and interesting person. and make sure he is aware you got those qualities.
>>
>>18397218

taking someone for granted isn't the same as being unappreciated sometimes. being taken for granted is more of an over arching thing, the person simply does not understand your value.

underappreciated sometimes means he simply doesn't compliment you so much.

we don't know your relationship so we can't say, but its likely that none of the possible reasons you give is right. He probably does love you and being 'too available' isn't making him underappreciate you, and if it is then that means you dont actually have anything worth appreciating and you would just be manipulating him.

the truth is he probably just sees you as an actual fucking equal. you are a couple, a partnership, you both love each other, so he doesn't need to write poems about how he is unworthy or dedicate his life to pleasing you.

welcome to modern dating.
>>
>>18397225
I'm the one who spends hours driving back and forth to see him; I offer to drive him around whenever we're together in return for him driving me when I didn't drive; I give him all of the cash that I earn from tutoring in return for him paying most of the time; when I had a job I bought him really great gifts for various holidays; I am always supportive whenever he's sad, whether it's because of his life circumstances or because he's being insecure; I stopped bothering him about the habits didn't like; I help him with life things like classes and mental health. I genuinely love doing all of these things. He does not do nearly as much for me - which doesn't bother me consciously most of the time, because I enjoy being loving. It only bothers me when he still gets annoyed at me when I am insecure or when I crave his attention.

It's probably me doing so many things for him that makes him think I'm a mop or whatever the expression is
>>
>>18397245
Tell him all of this. Love should be double sided. Just remember boys are super stupid. If you wish him to do something, write him liat of concrete actions he ashould do for you.

If he will laught his ass at you, break up. You sound like future wife with abusive husband afraid of divorce because after that she would end up alone.

And keep bothering him for his bad habits (if they truly are objetively bad like smoking).
>crave his attention
Tell him. Call him you want HIM to drive to you. Be a bit more assertive femanon. Dont be afraid of loaing him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.