[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf got a crew cut and it looks terrible. I said I'm happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478631455859.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1478631455859.png
72KB, 211x244px
My gf got a crew cut and it looks terrible. I said I'm happy she likes it but I prefer long hair. She called me a misogynist and "it's 2017." She basically says "fuck you for having a preference, that is misogynist"

Should I just dump her immediately?
How the fuck can someone ask me to have sex with her while simultaneously not caring or having a single opinion about her phsyical appearance at all? That is a direct contradiction
>>
>>18396685
Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
Why were you ever with someone like that to begin with.
>>
>>18396685
if she's meant to care about you and then calls you a misogynist for having a hair preferece then you should realize this is toxic. She obviously doesnt care about you that much to say something like that.
>>
>>18396685
Dump her immediately, she is too far gone.
>>
File: bait2.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
bait2.png
133KB, 873x623px
>>18396943
>>18396981
>>18396989
>>18396997
>>
>>18396998
if you're going to bait why would you do it on adv. The posters here are so mundane in comparrison to everwhere else.
>>
This doesn't look like bait, also op, women who brings this misogynism/sexism bullshit over stupid things are 100% of the time insecure about themselves, i wouldn't say to immediatly dump her, just have a good talk and see if she has a good point about it, or if she realises how dumb she is being, otherwise, dump and don't look back.
>>
>>18397024
Shitposters bait here all the time man. (You)s are (You)s, doesn't matter how mundane the replying posters are
>>
>>18396685
she probably felt insecure and the need to be defensive at the fact you didn't like her haircut
shouldn't really be a big deal but it helps pay attention to things like these so you know how to handle her in the future
>>
Let her be someone's beard then fuck that noise.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.