[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I debated where to post this. I can't really talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oo7quonRIH1u3yyqmo1_1280.jpg (288KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo7quonRIH1u3yyqmo1_1280.jpg
288KB, 1280x1810px
I debated where to post this. I can't really talk about with my family on Facebook since I'm not really out to them, and LGBT has been less than helpful in this regard.

For 12 years, I've basically been a shutin, and I've come to realize recently that I am transgender. Realizing this, accepting my gender has done wonders for me, and now I want to make friends, to go on dates, but I have no idea how to meet people, or if they'd even want to know me when they hear I'm trans.

What do I do?
>>
>>18396574
Search online for trans-friendly bars and clubs in your area. Go to them. Talk to people you don't know in what should be a relatively safe space.
>>
>>18396574
kill yourself faggot
>>
If you've been a shut-in for 12 years, you do not have the life nor the experience to judge whether or not you are transgender.

Sounds more like you are seeking a change in circumstances and are trying to go to extreme measures in order to do so.

Why, instead of changing your genders, you start going out more, learning new things, or even improving yourself physically by working out an hour or so a day?
>>
>>18396574
Youre mentally ill. Seek help from your parents, NOT a professional; they are enablers who profit from selling you transition drugs and all the other bullshit.
>>
>>18397798
Pretty much this.
>>
File: corp_apache4_400x225.jpg (30KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
corp_apache4_400x225.jpg
30KB, 400x225px
>>18396574
I debated where to post this. I can't really talk about with my family on Facebook since I'm not really out to them, and LGBT has been less than helpful in this regard.

For 12 years, I've basically been a NEET, and I've come to realize recently that I am a Boeing AH-64 Apache attack helicopter. Realizing this, accepting my gender has done wonders for me, and now I want to bomb the opium fields of Afghanistan, to go on military raids bombing the goatfuckers, but I have no idea how to be drafted into military service, or if they'd even want to enlist me as a Boeing AH-64 Apache attack helicopter.

What do I do?
>>
>>18397798

Does a persons gender come from without or from within? Are we to be defined by those around us? Just how much life experience does it take to understand a fundamental truth?

There is no change of gender, no transformation. OP is as they have always been, and you would do well not to speak on matters you do not understand.
>>
>>18396574
>>18396574
>>>18396574
>Search online for trans-friendly bars and clubs in your area. Go to them. Talk to people you don't know in what should be a relatively safe space.
This
>>
>>18397864
a person's gender comes from grammatical declensions. same as anything else applicable.
>>
>>18396574
>I've come to realize recently that I am transgender

No, you have not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

>>18397798
THAT.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.