[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I'm a little concerned and scared, I think my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 10-dithering-opt.jpg (164KB, 1199x803px) Image search: [Google]
10-dithering-opt.jpg
164KB, 1199x803px
Hi /adv/
I'm a little concerned and scared, I think my gf might be pregnant, we had sex like 1 week ago, it lasted like 1min, I pulled out 'cause no condom BUT she was suppoused to haver her period 4 days ago but it hasn't come down, in april we didn't do anything but it didn't come down either, in may it DID.
I'm in university and about to graduate another major.
I plan to get a job in the major i'm about to graduate but in the city I live it's pretty damn hard.
Have some of you been in this situation? i don't know what to do, and i'm scared as shit.
Any advice you can give me I will deeply appreciate it.
>pic not related, i just like owls
>>
>>18396489
how the heck did you think the pull out method is even valid in 2017? did you not receive sex ed in middle school all through high school?
>>
>>18396489
If only there were some kind of test you could administer to see if she were pregnant
>>
>>18396489
It must be a game. Just put it in raw and count to 60, be careful not to hit 61 though!
>>
She sounds irregular. It happens. Test ffs! Ten bucks for peace of mind, or a notice to start saving your money lol. Don't know how late you can use the morning after pill since I'm too damn old to have ever needed it, but check that out too.
>>
>using the pull-out method
The first thing you need to know is that you should never do that again. It's by far the worst and most ineffective method of contraception.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.