[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met a nice guy I fell in love he fell in love with me I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (461KB, 833x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461KB, 833x630px
>met a nice guy I fell in love he fell in love with me I think
>he is very nice and gentle towards me
>I'm a virgin and he is my first kiss
>I hate myself and I don't understand why he loves me, I constantly ask him why he does. He tells me I'm kind and loving and that he's here to help me
>I break down last night crying because I'm reminded that I have never experienced hanging out in groups. Because he told me he was hanging out with a group tommrow
>I cry and he tries to reassure me and whatnot
>I get drunk alone
>tell him and he gets upset
>I ask him what does he like about me
>"anon I'm not in the mood for this"
he says he wants to spend his life with me and whatnot but idk does he really love me...
>>
>>18396407
There gets to be a point where you love and are interested in someone. However they constantly put that into question on their own with doubt and their actions. If he gets to the point where he has to keep revaluating everything then at some point he might ask himself if all your positives really out way the negetives. If he loves you, he loves you. But if you fish for it a million times and it isn't out of his own volition then eventually he might put his love into question. Coming from someone who had a depressed partner that pushed it too far. He loves you, if you love him then have some faith. If he didn't love you he wouldn't be with you
>>
File: meh.jpg (55KB, 480x574px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
55KB, 480x574px
>>18396407
kek you think you have problems with relationships and shit???
just look at my face and tell me if you think I've had a gf before
>>
>>18396433
Cut that hair and stop smoking weed and you're good to go
>>
>>18396433
I like long hair myself but if you want a gf you need to get that cut or at least tie it up.
>>
>>18396407
He wants that cherry. I bet he's a major perv.
>>
>>18396440
I don't smoke weed, that pic was like 6:00am... long story..
>>
>>18396433
you look better than i do and you are probably taller as well and i have a date lined up in a few days. Ignore the autists personality>looks
>>
>>18396456
yeah, but I'm shy as fuck... I only get to talk with some metalhead girls, but those have big demand...
i'm also a traditionalist catholic and that scares women away...
>>
>>18396445
>... long story..

Well then learn to take better pictures. Trying to speak mysteriously and coax people into asking for details probably isn't helping your chances with the ladies either
>>
>>18396407
>he says he wants to spend his life with me
normally, if a guy says that he is already thinking about marriage. We wouldn't say it even as a joke...
>>
>>18396480
calm down, just said it was in the morning
>>
>>18396407
I can empathize with you OP. I had depression for quite a while. I used to think my boyfriend was doing some elaborate cruel joke, or that there was some catch. I couldn't believe someone like him would actually, genuinely love someone like me. I still struggle with those feelings and low self-esteem in general, but it's gotten better. Seeing him consistently say and do loving things and expressing his feelings for me has helped me. If he's the kind, amazing person I think he is, then he's got to see something in me that I don't see yet.
>>
>>18396483
I mean he has already said he wants to marry me but idk maybe he's using me even tho I haven't had sex with him. but he says he's more concerned in making me feel good and doesn't pressure me to do things I don't wanna do
>>
>>18396433
There's definitely girls who would be attracted to you, I am.
>>
>>18396407
Lmao at ur life. You're fucking things up with the only dude that loves you over your insecurity. Just trust him a bit and let him love you, you retard.
>>
>>18396473
>I'm shy as fuck
ive been there m8, i had to adopt the don't give a fuck attitude, as weird as it sounds 4chan helped me turn my life around.
>>
>>18396493
Thank you anon. It's just hard being depressed, it sucks. I hope I can get better sometime
>>
>>18396486
Why add "long story" part if you didn't want to possibly trigger someone's curiosity?
>>
>>18396440
Speak for yourself, the squinty eyes and pretty hair are his best features, imo. Everyone's preferences are different.
>>
>>18396503
I think it helps to realize that since you're depressed, you don't have an accurate image of yourself. It feels like you do. It probably feels like you have a more realistic picture of yourself than anyone else. It probably feels like if anyone else knew you as well as you knew yourself, they'd go running for the hills. But even though it feels that way, that's not actually the case. You're negatively biased against yourself right now, and that affects how you perceive everything about yourself. Try to trust in others' judgements of you, especially your boyfriend's. He sees you, the real you (even though it might not feel like it), and he is enraptured.
>>
>>18396498
well, I'm Catholic and don't want to have sex until marriage, this may cause insecurity among my future gf's, but his reasons could be different
>>
>>18396499
nice dubs, and thanks
how old are you btw? because the only girls I seem to attract are 13 y/o's
>>
>>18396407
>>"anon I'm not in the mood for this"
look sad around him, that may soften his heart, a little bit manipulative but for the greater good I guess
>>
>>18396523
22, I guess 13 year olds have refined taste
>>
>>18396407

>doubt everything he does
>be miserable about literally nothing
>get drunk
>tell him I got wasted because I couldn't go hang out with him
>constantly tells me what he likes about me
>but I keep asking
>and that's the part that's annoying, not you as a person OP, the fact that you keep asking all the time like you don't believe him
>constantly down on yourself
>dude says he loves you
>and you question it repeatedly
>which makes him upset because you can't seem to trust him
>>
>>18396649
well, you are 4 years older than me then...
this is me at my worst, after rain in an open sky stadium concert
>>
>>18396680
I need to stop checking back because you look Native American which is my exact taste in men...
>>
>>18396407
Do people like you really exist?
>>
>>18396753
well I'm spic so that may have something to do with it...
>>
>>18396759
what do you mean "people like you"? of course they do?
>>
>>18396814
I mean people who so severely lack confidence that they'll refuse to believe their boyfriends actually like them.
>>
>>18396407
he is gonna break up with you you needy ass fag
>>
>>18396818
People with that little confidence do exist. I should know. I usually try telling them that they should try to hold on to what they have and not overly question it.
>>
>>18396818
yea that's very common, lots of girls have low self esteem, especially girls with depression. Seems like op has depression, like most girls on 4chan.

It's true what they say, in order to love, first you must love yourself.
People who have really low self esteem and think they are unlovable will always end up sabotaging their relationship by not trusting their boyfriend and being too inquisitive and suspicious, in some kind of self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>18396824
What exactly do they think the boyfriend gets aside from her companionship?
There's literally no other reason for him to be there for any prolonged length of time if he doesn't like her.
>>
>>18396772
Haha me too, well I'm actually only half and half white. I guess people are attracted to those who look similar. I would never call myself or anyone a spic though. I've been called that once and I hated it.
>>
>>18396834
haha, well, I still don't know if I'm attracted to you... ;3
>>
>>18396827
It's not what we think the other person gets. It's that we think we're not good enough, we don't deserve the attention of our partner, our partner could do a 1000x better than us, we would do our parter a favour by breaking up so they could find someone better while we hide away under a rock.
It's stupid and irrational, but those fucking thoughts just won't go away.
Best case we learn to deal with them and our partner doesn't get too pissed off when we express them. Worst case our partner breaks up with us and we go hide under a rock or commit suicide.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 319x460px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 319x460px
>>18396433
You look like Christian Slater man, girls dig Christian Slater.
>>
>>18396898
meh, maybe a downgraded spic version of him...
>>
>>18396473
you just need to start going on pilgrimages and shit, those SSPX grils will be all over you...
>>
>>18396407
are you a boy or a child?
>>
is he or is he not going to stick the dick in cray-zee?
>>
>>18396853
kek that's the only type you can pull dude
>>
>>18396898
I think the queers must do too since the thread seems to be full of them.

ITT: queerdom
>>
>>18396973
kek, well I guess you are right
>>
>>18396941
gotta love those mantilla girls
>>
>>18396995
>>18396973
Holy fuck stop talking to yourself. I doubt that's even you. What are you even trying to accomplish.
>>
>>18397010
kek, tho I'm surprised I was liked by a femanon
>>
>>18396407
Let me give you the ultimate redpill about relationship/romance.

You have no control over it, and if you try, you will end up tired, miserable and will not enjoy the best of it, the only thing you will acomplish with this behavior is getting him to doubt his feelings about you, if you're going to be with him for just some months, years or maybe your entire life, only time can tell that, stop overthinking and enjoy what you have, this advice can be used to a lot of things in life.

Also, fuck this narcissist fag for hijacking the thread.
>>
>>18396898
My first thought when saw his picture.
>>
>>18396425
This.

Also op ot sounds like you might be depressed.

U might consider talking to someone.

My meds dont make me hate myself any less but im apathetic towards shit that used to trigger rage.

Guess i will die a zombie
>>
>>18396440
This.
>>
>>18398436
I'm not going to cut my hair short, at least not yet, I usually play the role of Jesus in the operas of Holy Week
>>
>>18396995
I have friends that post here and I'm have boyfriend so I'm not posting a picture. I'm beautiful though and you can get a girlfriend looking the way you do if you have a good personality. You seem nice enough, one thing that attracts me the most is a sense of humor. Aren't there girls at your church or are there online religious groups?
>>
>>18396407
Why do you feel so bad about yourself. Bad childhood? Maybe therapy would be helpful.
>>
>>18398603
Meh, just dont be all awkward and shit and u fine bro. Some cute emo chicks are into the look. Just study chad and dont act neevous and unsecure bro
>>
>>18398795
Ok, gonna focus on that
>>
>>18398697
There are, but they have different preferences in men
>>
>>18396445
>long story
it really isn't.

Get a haircut and quit being a little bitch and you'll turn out great
>>
>>18399297
I won't cut my hair to please a woman that would be so shitty to give a fuck if I have long hair
>>
You're annoying as shit with the constant whining and you will make that guy suffer when you finally socialize more and want to experience other things.(dick)
Plus you're a female weeb on 4chan, fuck that he's crazy
>>
>>18399443
>just look at my face and tell me if you think I've had a gf before
>complains about looks
>told to fix looks
>doesn't want to fix looks

In the end it's all about you. You can still keep your long hair but you look ungroomed as fuck which suggest a lot about a lot
>>
>>18399454
Actually my hair has been the only reason some women started talking with me... before that there was no women interaction at all, I can't loose that card. I have always thought that my problem has to do more with my face and shyness...
>>
>>18399670
One actually started braiding it out of fucking nowhere, I was like wtf and then the conversation started
>>
>>18396407
Fuck OP, if you hadn't said you were a virgin I would think you were my ex. You're exactly like her. She was impossible to deal with.
>>
I've done this exactly this from the constant pestering to the breaking down. Best case sanario he continues to tell you he loves you for the next 50 years no matter how many times you ask him, worst case sanario he looses interest and tries to pursue other women in which case you will only learn to hate yourself even deeper, you may even have a mental break down idk.

Best thing you can do for yourself is to stop asking that question and do something with your life it'll lead to friends and groups
>>
>>18396407

tl; dr

tits or go kill yourself
>>
Oh my god I once dated a girl like you. You have these huge psycological complexes no one can fix. You're so fucking boring. Fix yourself, idiot
>>
op pls get help I am in somewhat the same situation as you are as well and you are just self sabotaging yourself get help now from a therapist.
>>
>>18396433
Yes with a long haired blond hippie chick
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.