[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have mostly perfect relationship with gf >She's just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1491751871322 (1).jpg (31KB, 286x291px) Image search: [Google]
1491751871322 (1).jpg
31KB, 286x291px
>Have mostly perfect relationship with gf
>She's just really petty and defensive even when she's wrong sometimes
>Facebook pops up in conversation
>It took a huge argument to get her to do the relationship status months ago
>We broke up for a little, so she deactivated her Facebook
>We got back together, this time seemingly for good
>Months later, her FB is back up, in a relationship with me
>She says today that it's deactivated
>Tell her that it's still up
>Prove it to her
>Says she thought she deactovated it
>Ask her why she reactivated it in the first place
>She doesn't wanna answer
>She keeps saying "don't worry about it"
>Tell her that she's basically creating needless doubt in this relationship by not telling me
>She doesn't care and our arguing ends in her leaving

Why does she feel the need to create needless doubt in this relationship? It's unhealthy. I'm pretty sure nothing is going on, but it seems like she's creating fake shit to be defiant about, like I'm her dad trying to get her in trouble or some shit. Or like I'm being intrusive.
>>
>>18396255
Grow up
>>
>>18396379
this
>>18396255
holy shit wtf are u in middle school?
>>
>>18396379
>>18396396
Upvoted.
>>
>>18396255
Youre arguing over a goddamn facebook status. You are beyond autistic
>>
Ehh... I don't think your girlfriend is being the petty one, OP.
>>
>>18396952
>>18396967
So I should just let my gf withold info from me even if it brings doubt to the relationship?
>>
>>18396255
I am 100% positive your mother is an absolute cunt who has spent the last 18+ years doing nothing but harassing you and being a bitch to you. That's why you're so fucking weird about this shit.
>>
>>18396255

Date someone who hasn't been recently lobotomized.
>>
>>18396993
My mom's dead, but great advice I guess.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 194x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 194x160px
>>18396987
>over a facebook account
>>
>>18397023
If it's only a Facebook account, there's no reason to get so defensive about it that you feel the need to leave. I'm not asking for her goddamn social security number or anything.
>>
>>18397031
Why were you so obsessed with it in the first place though? Its her account she can do whatever its not like being on social media=getting spitroasted behind your back.
>>
>>18397041
Because, like I said in the OP
>We had a fucking argument over wanting to put her in my relationship status
>After we broke up temporarily, she was so embarrassed that she deactivated her FB
>Suddenly reactivates it

And you're right, it doesn't equate to her cheating (and I'm pretty sure she's not), but what does she gain from keeping the truth from me if she has nothing to hide?
>>
>>18397068

Because the dispute is now an adversarial one where neither of you wants to give an inch. Are you seriously this fucking thick that you don't understand how people do things out of spite?

Let's flip this back around on you, jackoff - why don't YOU just drop if it it's just some stupid facebook bullshit? Because you feel fucking incensed that someone is making you feel this frustrated so you're not just going to lay down and just let this fly, right? Guess what motherfucker, she feels the exact same way and that's why she's telling you to go fuck yourself.
>>
This reminds me of the book the Celestine Prophecy. In the framework of this book, your girlfriend is Aloof and you are an Interrogator. She wants you to dig, to ask questions. In doing so, she gains attention and a feeling of self worth. The best thing to do is call her out and try to find a new way to interact. By digging, wondering, questioning, you are only feeding her bad habits.
>>
>>18397126
>why don't YOU just drop if it it's just some stupid facebook bullshit?
Because I'm not the one withholding information and being shitty to my SO while they give me all the love and respect I need.
>>
>>18397150
You might be on to something here. She comes from a disfunctional family and all she knows is arguments, so I kinda felt like she was just doing this to get attention. I don't mind being the bigger person and trying to see the bigger picture, but I also don't wanna be stepped on for no reason.

Any other similar books you'd recommened?
>>
>>18397156
In essence, you like to control the conversation by answering questions. She likes controlling the conversation by forcing people to ask questions. A match made in heaven, the interaction wasn't unhealthy. When you notice this pattern, break by bringing it up. Change the subject if you have to.

>Any other similar books you'd recommend?
I can recommend "Why Some Positive Thinkers Get Powerful Results," though its not really similar.
>>
>>18396255
What a bitch, you're annoying but she's a bitch
>>
Ehwell. I think that if you guys are arguing over a Facebook account the relationship is doomed. I had the same retarded fights with my ex. You need someone who's more open and she needs someone who's more distant. Even if you guys compromise you're still both going to be uncomfortable.
>>
>>18397242
/thread

The main issue on your relationship is incompatibility.
>>
>>18396255
I think not wanting to be 'fb official' is a huge relationship red flag. I say this because my friend kept asking her bf to be fb official and he refused under the guise that "I'm just a private person." He was fucking 4 other girls.

Anyone who is hiding their relationship publicly is doing it for a reason. 'Private people' don't have facebooks in the first place.
>>
>>18396255
>She's just really petty and defensive even when she's wrong sometimes
the irony
>>
>>18396255
she reactivated the account to use tinder of course, why the fuck else would she??
>>
File: nigmit.png (78KB, 272x285px) Image search: [Google]
nigmit.png
78KB, 272x285px
>>18397151
you sound exactly like my ex-girlfriend. do you want to know why she's my ex- and not still my girlfriend? stop fucking doing this. you don't trust her, you are wasting your time. it's only gonna get worse from here.
>>
>>18397863
>>18397495
You're right guys, I should just be a little bitch and let my gf walk all over me thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18397960
Yeah we see the problem.

Its you, you dumbass.

You're controlling and obsessive over a fucking social media account. She isn't "walking all over you" she's using facebook. Idiot.

Oh god what now, shes WALKING? Down the STREET? WHAT A WHORE
>>
>>18397960
What the fuck is the matter with you? Do you honestly see yourself long term with this woman? Just fucking dick her and leave. Find some other braindead Stacy to update her Facebook status. Why is Facebook so important to you to begin with?
>>
>>18397969
>You're controlling and obsessive over a fucking social media account.

Just like how she's secretive and obsessive over a fucking social media account. It's the principle of the matter you dipshit. She wants to live together, and I don't want some shit happening like her not coming home one night, and I confront her about it and she says "don't worry about" and I'm just supposed to take her word for it without her easing any of my doubts.

>>18397978
It isn't. The fact of the matree is that its important enough to her to keep it a secret from and that's what I don't like.
>>
>>18397996
If she's starting to plant seeds of doubt to use against you in an argument, then it's already over. She's basically using a bitch test on you and you're failing it. If it can get a reaction out of you she's going to keep making mountains out of molehills just to satisfy herself when you do something she doesn't agree with. Leave her, man. There's tons of better girls out there.
>>
>>18397996
You come to an advice board where the general consensus is that you're overreacting and being a moron, and you just respond by calling everyone dipshits and idiots.

You're overreacting, it's stupid. Who gives a flying fuck about fagbook? Grow up.
>>
>>18397996
Maybe she doesn't trust you because you banshee scream over every little thing. You're begging for her to cuck you with 5 other guys simultaneously.
>>
>>18397960
the only way you stop being her bitch is to stop being her bitch, she's not going to treat you differently no matter what you do. Either shut up the piss and moan or break up and move on.
>>
>>18397996
>and I'm just supposed to take her word
No, but it is exactly what this girl will do and its insane believing there is something you can say or do that will stop it. If you don't want to be hit by a train you step off the fucking track.
>>
>>18398009
>Letting your girlfriend cheat will make her not cheat

Makes sense.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>18398037
Getting super fucking paranoid will piss her off and drive her away but okay have fun with that interpretation retard.

Again, solely for having Facebook on and not actively involving her man, HOW IS THAT CONSIDERED CHEATING
>>
>>18396255
>breaking up over facebook
you deserve each other
>>
>>18396255
Various people, such as myself, don't want others actively knowing what's going on in their love life. My relationship is between me and my GF; she is my main focus. She has doubt in the relationship because she figured out she was with an insecure man child who berates individuals over miniscule things. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18398349
/thread

This guy gets it.

Hey OP, when everyone is saying you need to grow up, it's probably true.
>>
>>18398498
Ill back this up further

If an ENTIRE board full of autists and usually super fucking sexist r9k types is telling you to pull your head in OP, YOU BET YOUR ASS YOURE FUCKING UP.
>>
I assume OPs paranoid about gf re activating Facebook so she can Tinder without telling him

If that's the case, better to be the moral one and leave now
>>
>>18396255
OP real good advice here: Just fucking break up, u already made this thread its doomed
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.