[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got urgent need for money What's the quickest you got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: itwouldbeextremelybaneful.jpg (86KB, 399x425px) Image search: [Google]
itwouldbeextremelybaneful.jpg
86KB, 399x425px
Got urgent need for money

What's the quickest you got a job?

In terms of like applying, getting called for interviews,etc. From start to finish the average for me in the past has been a month.
>>
File: stop varg.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
stop varg.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>not trading crypto
I made $6 this month. With 4k initial investment.
>>
>>18395669
fuck I meant $6k ree
>>
Op I really recommend checking out a temp agency. They're usually really fast.

>>18395675
You didn't make anything until you cash out. Until then it's all play money.
>>
>>18395675
Nah $6 sounds about right
>>
>>18395654
I've applied to a local grocery store and gotten a phonecall for an interview within 30 minutes. I've also walked onto construction sites and been working within 5.
>>
>>18395654
I've started next day before. most recent one I setup an interview the next day, got hired and should be working mid next week once all the paperwork and everything is done. have three other interviews, but I fucked up an interview for the first time ever on a prelim phone call because I'm off my shit lately so we'll see if that one goes through.
>>
>>18395654
Are you good at driving and where do you live?
>>
>>18395669
He says he needed money fast crypto is hardly fast. Also you need money to get crypto.
>>
>>18395699
Thinking bout construction since it's about to be summer so lots of building

>>18395836
Any detail into what these positions were

>>18395840
Alright at driving, New Jersey

That's the reason I need cash desu. I left my last job after getting hired cause the week of training started at 9am, but the shift started at 6, and no buses ran that early. So my mom gave me money for a car. Tried getting that job back and explained in detail why I couldn't attend and why now I could but they said no. Back to square 1, but this time withe a car
>>
>>18395934
>Any detail into what these positions were

everything from associate level to managing a b2c sales team doing 3m a year to currently going for a b2b sales management position where I plan to quickly move to corporate if there's a possibility to move locations because it would be convenient for my current plans.

don't wait for interviews, try calling in and getting them to nail down a time for you to come in before you ever fill out an app. if you're good in interviews then you get that time for next day, close the job then and there, get the offer the next day possibly the same day, negotiate if you have to, close the offer and wait for the background check to clear and the paperwork to be processed and you can be working in like a week.

protip, if you're working construction, do it with the intention of setting up a business name and subcontracting with larger companies. then grow to the point you're going and doing whole houses and having people subcontract under you. no one should be living the day laborer life more than 6 months later. have a plan to escape the grind. you need to help the people that you're subcontracting with grow so you're an asset and you're set apart from the other guys, but do not become friends, do not let down your guard, they will fuck you over. this is business. separation of personal and business ALWAYS. you leave your emotions and anything other than professional friendliness at home or you'll go down.
>>
If you smoke crack before you know it youll have all sorts of ideas to make money it really gets your creative juices flowing all other drugs are overrated
>>
>>18395980
this is how we know it's summer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.