[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have one guy friend >Long time friend >He's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>Have one guy friend
>Long time friend
>He's a chad
>huge cock
>He introduces me to a girl.
>Says we have a lot in common.
>And we do
>We start dating
>Fall madly in love with her.
>Wonder how my friend and her met.
>Turns out they had a one night stand and ended up talking.

I don't know what to think about this or what I should do?
>>
>>18395516
How do you feel about casual sex?
Does she feel the same way you do?
What bothers you? What do you feel?
>>
>>18395516
She needs to be fucked a little first so is giving you a blessing. After a while when she gets the hang of riding that d she will move along. It's totally cool hoes are good to have around and get my dick wet
>>
>>18395516
grow some balls dude, so what they had sex once? be glad you're with the girl now.
He's just helping you out man, you guys are friends after all
>>
>>18395516
>>18395523
>>18395526
>>18395530

She won't last probably. Just how those kind of girls work

Let's be real
>>
>>18395531
We've been together for 6 month. I feel like if she was going to leave she would by now, but idk.
>>18395523
I'm ok with casual sex I guess. Idk if she feels the same way. She has said I love you. Idk what bothers me. I guess the fact that he is a big guy if you know what i mean.
>>
>>18395535
>6 month
>I love you

lmao OP please stop adding these ridiculous details.
>>
>>18395535
It doesn't matter that much.
Sleeping with a guy with big dick once doesn't permanently stretch your vagina so you don't feel anything anymore. Sex with a bigger dick isn't necessarily better than sex with a smaller one.

If your only concern is his dick size, then stop worrying about that already.
>>
>>18395543
how is that a ridiculous detail? You never said I love you to someone in that time frame?
>>
>>18395516
If your friend passed her over, that means he wants nothing with her. If cheating is what you're worrying about, but then again looks like no one knows wtf you're worrying about because you didn't specify.
>>
Let me tell you a story, OP.

I am engaged to a wonderful person. I adore him. I want to be his loyal wife and trusted partner until the day I die.

I've had sex with about 9 people before him, though, and he has a thoroughly just-below-average penis in just about every way. Width, girth, stamina, hardness, even cum taste. If I made a heartless top-10, he would be 5th.

The sex we have, though?

#1.

Best I've ever had.

I get overtaken with lust. He is perfect. I literally drip for him, despite being kinda dry with other partners. When he snaps his fingers I get down so fast I scrape my knees. Sometimes I ask to lick his balls until he falls asleep. Last weekend I had to resist the urge to hump his shoe.

Why?

Because we can truly connect to each other. It's a weird sensation, because we're both mentally ill. But together we are safe, loved and open.

I love a lot about his penis, too. His soft silky skin is divine. He can still hurt me when we fuck. That relaxed state of half-stiff, especially if we play for hours.

I want sex with him. I love and worship him. Other dicks are useless and irrelevant to me.

Focus on finding that connection. Don't worry about statistics.
>>
>>18395516
He knows she's a decent enough lay and imagines you guys are compatible.

He's a good friend for hooking you up.
>>
>>18395516
I'd just break up, not give a reason say you're not feeling it.

Your friend isn't a bad person, and the girl might not be either, I know personally I wouldn't want a beginning of a relationship to start off with an already tumultuous story.

Maybe you're sabotaging yourself, it's never been hard for me to get a girl, just takes a little bit of time. Depends on your standards, your emotions for her and how hard it is for you to find legitimate partners. If it's too much to deal with than it's not worth suffering through trying to make it work.
>>
>>18395516
I had something like this happen in the past, but an inverted version of it.
A friend who rejected the girl of his dreams after she dated one of his friends who could pass as "chad" in a certain light. It was out of ego, less to do with size. I don't think he regretted it but she was genuinely baffled, even asked me about it.
I think women underestimate male pride desu. Sounds like you've been dating for a while and don't have a problem so what's the issue here?
>>
>>18395516
You have to complete the triangle and fuck your friend.
>>
>>18395516
FUCKING DATE HER!
Enter into a loving relationship.
Have a dozen children.
Grow old and happy together.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.