[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backstory >be me 6/10 bi dude >in loving 5 year long relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 224x225px
Backstory
>be me 6/10 bi dude
>in loving 5 year long relationship with gf
>have best friend that ive known for longer and still chill with daily, call him A

Now the problem
>plan on hanging with A for the day
>tells me he's been working out to impress local ladies
>arrive, walk up to the dorms, start noticing A actually looks cute and is starting to actually get attractive
>suddenly remember bi status
>godfuckingdammit.jpg
>I'm taken he's straight I need to stop being a fucking aspie

What do I do here? I'm completely dedicated to my girlfriend and am still very much so attracted to her in all ways, but now there's this fucking deal.

INB4 B8 Kys fegit
>>
>>18395409
Shameless bump
>>
>>18395409
Does you friend know you are bi? Outside of that I don't see a problem as long you know nothing will or can happen.
>>
>>18395618
He does but its just fucking with me is all. I dont get it other women dnot catch my eye so why is it him? Fml I'm gonna an hero I swear
>>
>>18395629
There is nothing weird or wrong about it. You are just blowing this out of portions. Trust me anon I've been there.
>>
>>18395629

Dude why does it even fucking matter.

Pretend that you were straight hetero for a second - if you saw another chick and thought "Hey she looks pretty hot" would you get all fucked up and suicidal?

News flash man, people do that every fucking day. What keeps them from being scumbags is that they keep it to themselves and realize that they are ultimately in control/responsible for their own actions.

Just cause you find him cute doesn't mean you have to look for a way to suck his cock.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.