[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna tell you a real problem I had with loli. I stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1496795134732.jpg (227KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496795134732.jpg
227KB, 711x400px
I'm gonna tell you a real problem I had with loli. I stopped gapping to it a year and a half ago, but it was through /b/ pointing out that what I fapped to was wrong. I learned and stopped going to it, however the fear of being compared to REAL pedo faggots and child molesters caused me to view anyobe, even fictional characters, who hate them as potential enemies to me since my anxiety had me over thinking. even when I helped report and take down a group of pedos off Facebook I still get that feeling. Is it guilt? autism? neurotic thinking?

if you think this is too much to answer go ahead and call me an autist, loser, kys, or whatever I don't care. I just want to no if it's normal to fear these people over my past loli misdeeds as a 17 year old woman years ago and fir me to hate child molesters simultaneously
>>
>>18395304
>17 year old woman
meant to say as a 17 year old man two years ago
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-11-06-41-26.png (618KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-11-06-41-26.png
618KB, 1080x1920px
forgot to mention, this is the group that we reported and took down
>>
>>18395304
bump PLEASE help am I overly defensive and anxious of myself?
>>
>>18395457
You're fine OP just take some deep breaths
>>
>>18395830
thank you anon. talking to my girlfriend and Dad also helped. my problem is I over think, I think
>>
>>18395304
>/b/ pointing out that what I fapped to was wrong
WTF?
/b/ faps to threesomes that involve a python. I don't believe you're telling us the truth here.
>>
>>18395304
It's ok, everybody has sexual urges, it's just something you can control. Now that you know that it is wrong, you can be at peace, because you and no one else is in control of your own self.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.