[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a mostly nerdy boy of the intelectual type. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 985.jpg (133KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
985.jpg
133KB, 803x688px
I'm a mostly nerdy boy of the intelectual type.

I want to be the interesting, funny guy in the party, but I don't want to be the clown or anything that seems to childish (like jackass the show).

I want to come as a mature adult male, but I don't want to be seem as boring.

How do I find a balance between being too serious and being funny?

This question is mostly about being funny to females and girls.
>>
>>18395269
Dude nerdy bitches suck dick too and have some of the wetest pussy. Just stay here cool nerdy kid and get the hot nerdy bitch on your team
>>
>>18395276
I want to have charisma and not be the boring guy everyone seems to forget.
>>
Being funny isn't difficult.

Make an observation. Either exaggerate it or juxtapose it with something similar.

Teasing is great too. Find a habit or mannerism that the girl does and lightly poke fun at it,

Never laugh at your own jokes. And never emphasize your punchline. The punchlines should be thrown seamlessly into your conversations. If you fail to make them laugh, they won't even notice you attempted to make a joke. If you succeed, well, good job.

Watch some stand up comedians and see how they pull it off. Emulate their styles.
>>
>>18395503
Following up on this, make sure not to tease people about stuff they're sensitive about, and try to not do it too much.
Also in my experience laughing at your own jokes actually works if you're not the only one laughing.
>>
>>18395269
Only the truly creative can be funny everyone else sucks balls. Jk
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.