[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is me and my girlfriends 1-year anniversary, I had a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Today is me and my girlfriends 1-year anniversary, I had a few plans, and she breaks up with me out of nowhere. Let me state that there is nothing bad, no build up of anything, we're so close even with friends and family, and we're each other first for pretty much everything. I'm her first serious boyfriend and she's my first. Before me, she was shy low self-esteem, but I made her more confident and feel sexy, all that good stuff. Admittedly she has been having a hard time recently, she is on the verge of losing her horse who's her #1, and she's cried a lot recently because of it, and she recently started a new school as she got bullied in the last so is behind on work, and she says she wants to be single for a bit, then it's I have no feelings, and now it's just short, emotionless replies, now she's ignoring me. We argued I was like wtf what is it you meet some new boys and now you're done well go fucking enjoy them then and she said I will (although I know she isn't like that).

I literally don't get it, this is the girl who I was gonna marry, hell she was the one who said all this stuff, she even has this diary thing of me and her where she even written the time and day I first spoke to her, and I've helped her through so much which she's very thankful for, and she's not the kinda girl to fool around not trashy etc that's what made me like her in the first place. I just don't understand this or what I'm supposed to do. I've got a little angry with her but haven't said anything bad, I've just asked her 'Seriously babe, what's wrong?' to which I get ignored.
>>
That is really strange. I hope she is just overwhelmed by emotions and she gets back with you ASAP. Sorry I don't have any real advice, I've never heard of this situation.
>>
>>18395244
Hey bud, fellow anon, also in love atm. You can't give up easy on this one, you can never give up on a real love. Try to talk to her in person, if her parents like you maybe reach out to them too, but don't give up. Kek guide you son
>>
>>18395257
It's okay and her best friend said it's just too much for her right now. Still hurts though because I got her a card, and some things and I wanna gonna make pizza for her which she loves, and it's just been thrown back in my face. I mean we were the couple that couldn't keep hands off each other, even if I was to sit there and lean away from her to tease her she'd pull me back etc.
>>
>>18395272
Sounds like she's going into self destruct mode, Anon. Don't let her go, reach out and let her know you care. She's going to do something she'll regret. If you cant stop her thought then hands off, its done. Past a certain point there's no changing the situation.
>>
>>18395244
For whatever reason, she dropped you.

Your best course of acrion is to forget about her, be few months single and use your emotional pain as motivation to improve yourself.

Eat ice cream, read a book, adopt sport, get better job whatever. I advise you to not give her second chance. Once she dropped you, what will her prevent from doing that again?

Good luck!
>>
>>18395244
You were probably not manly enough

Srsly. If you dominate a women good enough shell never leave you
>>
>>18395244
>losing her fucking horse
>rich girl issues
She's probably so upset because her horse pounded her better than you ever could.

Besides that, whenever gals behave like that, then she either cheated on you or did even something more despicable. Her silent/cold treatment is her coping mechanism for withdrawing from her responsibility. Too bad nobody taught you anything on "Women 101", so you wouldn't ask this shitty board and already get over her.
>>
>>18395244
It's sort of a thing of love that when you're the first for almost everything, she wants to try other things, might have sex with another guy just to see how it is.

Your call on if you'd still stick with her, but don't be angry. Start talking to other girls, and she shouldnt be mad about it either
>>
File: 1465049648315.png (708KB, 1920x1080px)
1465049648315.png
708KB, 1920x1080px
Update: I'm going cinema with my brother and sister, and some friends, one being a girl and she found out and tries getting funny, but she's just acting so immature and I said I'm just gonna block you then you'll have no way of contacting me any last words, and suddenly she's like "I'm sorry I don't want this to happen but if it has to be this way then fine", like wtf she was the one that started it? I replied that was a quick change of mind, pfft then blocked her, then like 2 mins later before I could block her number she texts me saying "I hope you find someone that treats you 100% better than I did and I mean that"

WTF??????????
>>
>>18395413
Don't make rash moves, anger is the enemy here.

Talk to her and put up with her bullshit for a minute, if she lashes at you, brush it off and keep forcing the issue. If you want her then you'll need to sort through the mess she made and wade through the hostility shes putting off.

Keep asking her what the issue is and rebuff her attacks. She's evading and trying to push you away, shes vulnerable.
>>
>>18395413
Shes trying to twist it so its your fault. Girls always do this. Do not give in. Your best bet is to ignore her
>>
Update: I spoke with her and apparently there is nothing else, she's just lost feelings and feels she hurts me too much coz of it (as this has happened twice in the past year) and she's truly sorry saying she'll miss me etc.
>>
>>18395624

Sounds like every girl with issues ever.

Here's the problem with these chicks - they never feel like they're in control of their lives to the point where they actually live that way.

Notice how she says she just "lost feelings" and then apologizes and turns on all the drama? She's not really doing this for YOUR benefit, she's the star of her own reality show and this whole thing is playing out like some drama in her mind.

Not only that, but girls like this also easily become infatuated with guys that validate their lives and their feelings. In other words, she fell in love with you only because you fell in love with her and made her life seem worthwhile. After a while the fantasy and the slow-burning high wears off and then BAM: "Sorry anon, it's not you it's me, I'm soooo horrible I need to be alone right now, something isn't right waaaaaaahhhhh" => right into another dude a little while later because they just go with the flow.
>>
>>18395734
I spoke to her and she says she feels the spark is gone, but honestly recently, there's been so much stuff that's happened and I told her you know its just weighing down on us, and the spark ain't always gonna be there but love is about sticking together, and I told her once this drama goes away (which it will) then we can actually do nice things all the time etc. Her sister was talking to her, and told me I still mean the world to her, and that she hates not having feels anymore, and she was crying. I think I just gotta give it time right? Low contact, let her calm down a bit, breath, etc.
>>
>>18395754
Maybe. But don't get your hopes all the way up. I went through this exact situation and am now in a happy relationship 5 years along. Sometimes people need a reminder that love isnt the breakneck hot passion that begins the relationship but the gentle heat that keeps it alive during any storm. Love isnt exciting or powerful, its small quiet and gentle.

God that sounded corny someone please end me
>>
>>18395754
Play it cool anon and do not react with extremes. Trust me on this one! She sounds like a young girl who doesn't have her life completely in order and honestly you seem like you've got a lot of growing to do as well.

I'd just let it pan out on her end and say something to the extent of "Well I don't know why you'd lose feelings for me but I can't control that. I haven't lost my feelings for you and I still want to date but I can't control your decisions on us. All I'll say is that I am here to talk to you about whatever else it might be but if you're done with this then I guess I'll have to move on". And then give it 2 months. If she doesn't contact you in 2 months forget about it.
>>
You can't ever go back. You will never be able to forget that, on what amounts to a whim, she decided to throw you away. Time to move on.

This may sound like bad advice but I guarantee it will make you feel miles better and put some real steel in your soul. This only works in person, not text. If she calls in a few weeks and tries to just fish around for some drama, just put in your best confused face and say "I know we can't unfuck each other, but there's really nothing left to talk about."
>>
>>18395244
Send her information on STD's - one a day then repeat.
>>
>>18395244
Don't waste time searching for an answer.
You won't get one and you'll ruin your life in the process.
Move the fuck on and talk to other girls.
As for why, you were probably being too needy, which she noticed, but you did not.
>>
Forget her and move on. Don't participate in all this dramatic bullshit, you're playing right into her hands.
>>
>>18395244
>I'm her first serious boyfriend
>I made her more confident and feel sexy
>she says she wants to be single for a bit
>you meet some new boys and now you're done well go fucking enjoy them then and she said I will
>(although I know she isn't like that)

I'm sorry to say this, but your situation is an incredibly common one. You were good for a time, but she's moving on. She IS going to slut it up, she's entering a phase that many women go through. I've seen this happen time and time again, literally this exact situation.

You have my condolences. I suggest you try to find romance elsewhere ASAP to get over this.
>>
>>18395244
>Today is me and my girlfriends 1-year anniversary, I had a few plans, and she breaks up with me out of nowhere.
Lmao rekt
>>
Sounds like you both are very young. People change a lot while they're young. Love comes and goes. It feels horrible now, but you'll find another girl before too long and move on. That's life. Don't be a dick. Leave the good memories intact and she'll dream about you when she's old.
>>
theres better girls
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.