[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to do if you live in the west and decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Joker..png (135KB, 560x313px) Image search: [Google]
Joker..png
135KB, 560x313px
What are you supposed to do if you live in the west and decide you love yourself to much to become some woman's monetary gain? I don't want to risk screwing someone only to have them abort my child, or get married and kiss my belongings away, a prenup isn't exactly a safe option either.

I don't know what to do with my life now, I feel lost. I'm going places with my job but what the fuck for.
>>
>>18394997
If that isn't the kind of woman you want then don't pursue them, there are plenty of women out their who will love your personality as long as you flex it out to where they know what kind of person you are. It's good that you have self-respect because it shows others you aren't someone to push over and lots of women want someone like that. You just have to be patient and get to know yourself and what you want before letting others know. If you hook up with someone without truly learning what kind of person they are that's what leads to the kind of relationships you described.
>>
File: 1493839261657.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493839261657.png
181KB, 512x548px
Doesn't sound like a problem to me, just be alone and don't share any of your money with anyone you don't like, that's what I'm gonna do. Does that make me a better person? Maybe not, but I've been fucked over too much to care.
>>
>>18394997
Keep stuff under your parents name or get safe deposit box and hide cash there.
>>
>>18395071
oh yes im sure there are simply hordes of women out there that aren't looking for a meal ticket and there definitely very easy for men who are targeted as potential betabux to find
>>
>>18394997
Kind of the same boat. I still get involved with women, just nothing serious. I let them know, too, so I don't waste their time but I know a few of them get onboard and hope for more. As for what to do, just fucking invest in yourself, my dude. Master skills you've always wanted to learn, travel, buy cars and boats, own property. You actually end up attracting a lot of women living this way. But yeah, fuck risking this lifestyle for a chick. >>18394997
>>
File: IMG_1252.jpg (123KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1252.jpg
123KB, 1600x1067px
Sit down, get comfy and sort yourself out with some j. peterson.

I know he is a meme at this point but his social observations are on-point and you might learn more about women and yourself. I find that a lot of the disillusion and consequent unhappiness in todays society is simply refusing to see gender, mostly on the female's part.
https://youtu.be/WNoUEB6mgK8
Here you go, something to start you off.

And if you get into him but no females he has some self-development programs you might be interested in. Bettering yourself is always a good idea.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.