[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I the whole thing? Looking to get rekt discreetly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: deca_web.jpg (170KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
deca_web.jpg
170KB, 500x366px
What happens if I the whole thing? Looking to get rekt discreetly. Will I be able to handle my scandal? I'm usually pretty lucid, even after a few dabs.

The warning label (as well as the additional warning on the dispensary's Weedmaps description) has piqued my interest.
>>
Also, what in HECK'S name is a better value, wax or flower? I just found out there's a dispensary right in my metaphorical backyard. I can either get 5 grams of flower for $35 or 2 grams of wax for $35. I can't decide what I like more. I have almost no self-control when it comes to wax, though. Mostly because of the smell, or lack thereof. Lotsa kids in the surrounding houses.

The flower in question is top-quality, while the wax is the lower-end stuff. Wax is wax, right?
>>
I don't see the appeal in this. You'll just be basically comatose for about 6 hours. The best part of being stoned is how much more fun it makes everything. Why do you want to just veg on the couch?
>>
>what happens if I the whole thing
It's gonna b gr8 but you'll obviously be stoned af, so it's not that discrete.
>>
>>18395042
Two grams of wax for $35 is a steal >considering some many despos will charge you that or more for one gram

Wax is much more potent and doesn't stink the same. The only real problem with concentrates is that if you overdo it regularly, it WILL kill your tolerance. And it's very easy to overdo.
You will not be able to enjoy marijuana fully again until you finish a break from it.
>>
>>18395064
I usually have some coffee or take an extra Adderall to keep me alert when I smoke/dab. Plus, I'm also thinking of getting two Quad Dose sativa chews or a couple of sativa Green Hornets instead.
>>18395079
I'm not worried about actin' a foo'. I mean discrete as in smokeless. Also, I can just eat it. No need for other devices
>>
>>18395102
I'm not worried about you acting a fool either m9. Call me if u freak out so I can roast ya for being a bitch tho
>>
>>18395099
Believe me, I have already fallen to the temptation of the Devil's earwax. RIP my tolerance. Flower lasts me longer, since I can't smoke it whenever I want. There's always kids playing outside at both of the surrounding houses. I'm already a bad enough neighbor.

Also, the $35 wax is the cheap trim run stuff. Plus I'm factoring in a $5 off deal.
>>
>>18395099
This is me with edibles.

Apparently my brownies are so strong that ordinary folk will split one into quarters and send word back that all four people got fucked the hell up.

I feel absolutely nothing from smoking joints, and apparently the weed rolled up for me was 'top shelf' I managed to find a few ultra-rare seeds from it and grew two female plants; smells like a skunk when whole and smells like candy when buds are trimmed.

When I had a week-ish break then had a brownie again, I was paranoid about everything. I was worried I showered in the wrong shower and I had to quadruple check I used the right one - didn't stop worrying until I found something else to think about.
>>
>>18395134
Disregard that, I must have come down with the Reefer Madness

I seem to remember the wax being $40 for the two grams, either before or after the $5 off special. Either way, not a bad price.
>>
>>18395152
Your "top shelf" weed is gonna clock in at about 29% THC TOPS.
As compared to the THC percentages of concentrates and edibles which are getting suspiciously close to 100%.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.