[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been cheated on 4 times in the past. 4 times in a row

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: download (3).jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
17KB, 225x225px
I've been cheated on 4 times in the past. 4 times in a row I've been fucking cucked and I can do nothing but walk away from the cunts who did it.
Fast forward 5 years later and I'm in a very happy relationship with the kindest woman I've ever met. I know she's loyal but that paranoia from past relationships keeps cropping up. I keep it locked down but the anxiety and the overwhelming fear of being betrayed again is painfully strong.
What do?
>>
>>18394377
>What do?
1. Lean the difference between "your" and "you're".
2. Learn how apostrophes work.
3. Die.
>>
>>18394385
Wow 10/10 gg you're so wise and pure thank you for the majestic knowledge you have bestowed
>>
>>18394377
Two choices. 1) tell her you are struggling and why though you know its not her but in your head. Perhaps by calmly discussing your hang up you'll get some peace from a sympathetic partner

or 2) contact a private investigator but never tell her, ever and let them do their thing. Again, never, ever, ever tell her you did this.
>>
>>18394377
HAHAHAHAHA, cucked 4 times man. That's just pathetic. We know your going to get cucked again OP if it happened 4 times before
>>
>>18394412
The difference between OP and the rest of us is he knows he was betrayed. The rest of us believed their lies or were totally clueless.
>>
You sure know how to pick them OP.

How can you fuck up 4 times like that?
>>
>>18394377
>I've been cheated on 4 times in the past.

you are an idiot for not learning from your mistakes serves you right for what is about to happen.
>>
>>18394444
he should stop inviting other men over to fuck his girlfriends, desu
>>
>>18394427
I'm tired of getting stabbed in the back but I guess the most emotionally destroying moments in my life are funny to these beta retards.
>>
>>18394444
I am guessing he is only going for the really attractive girls and women are only as loyal as their options. women are giant emotional children that will cheat on you and you can't trust them not to cheat because they are emotional.
>>
>>18394412
4 times in a row.
That's pretty fucking impressive.
>>
>>18394470
Used to actually youre not wrong. Current one isn't a 10/10 but she's the best out of all of them so far. Once you graduate high school I guess you realize looks don't mean shit
>>
File: 1473767841945.png (545KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473767841945.png
545KB, 1280x800px
>>18394470
There is not much you can do OP, unless you intend on spying on your GF or simply talking about it with her.

The only other option you have left is to seek therapy but that could be an expensive time waste.
>>
DON'T TELL HER OP

She's going to wonder what's wrong with you that 4 different women went somewhere else. She's going to ovetthink and try to find an escape route i.e. someone else's dick
>>
>>18394385
Shave your pubes. Lose weight. Buy a Hummer. Date Asians. More productive ways to make your dick look bigger.
>>
>>18394620
She's already known she's known for years. She's understanding of it and said she gets how it feels, she was cheated on too. I appreciate the sentiment but that advice is 4 years too late
>>
>>18394623
1. No.
2. Currently doing so but I actually look pretty good imo
3. I'm fucking poor good luck with that unless you're loaning me the money
>>
All these people and no one suggest counselling... why not?

OP clearly has developed trust issues. My girlfriend has those plus more from a bad past. I wish she'd talk to someone because she says in the past she's gotten lots of help from it.

Why does barely anyone ever suggest psychological aid?
>>
>>18394678
Valid point. Counseling would be nice... I went through it before. I have anxiety disorder so its treatment for that.
>>
>>18394685
its not trust issues but choice issues, did OP make another bad choice
>>
>>18394690
What are you talking about? Choice issues?

And yeah I think it is trust he had it right. After being stabbed in the back so often I can't see any other end to a relationship. I've never broken up with someone over any other reason. Whenever they do I tell them to get out of my life. So after years of this bullshit I guess it makes sense that all I can see in my future is more betrayal.
>>
>>18394444
4 quads confirm op will get cucked again
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 270x186px
>>18394708
If I do I swear to the gods I will do an hero.
>>
>>18394377

4 times? Either you're the unluckiest person in the world or you have a very questionable judge of character
>>
>>18394884
A mix of both I'm afraid. I can judge character much better now but my luck is still ass.
>>
I hope you beat up at least one of them, OP.
>>
>>18394905
I slapped one after she tried to get hands out of anger after the fact but that's all. I'm a pretty firm believer in only commiting violence in reciprocation.
Trust me when I say I reeeeeeally wanted to.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.