[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how painful is it to die by jumping off a bridge about 50 feet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: oh hey it's me.jpg (30KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
oh hey it's me.jpg
30KB, 640x533px
how painful is it to die by jumping off a bridge about 50 feet onto rocks and a waterfall? I plan on jumping and want to be prepared. I don't have easy access to other ways (obese so hanging's out, don't have money to afford a gun and with mental health past couldn't get a permit anyway) and want to know what I'm in for and how likely it'll be that I die
>>
>>18394366
You'll never find out unless you try.
>>
bump for info
>>
You really want your carcass to be a splattered disgusting mess and for whoever it is that has to idnetify you to see you crushed disgusting corpse?

Go look at some pictures of people who have fallen to death and ask yourself this. Do I really want to end up like that?
>>
>>18394366
You'll just break your legs and maybe drown but most likely just wash up ashore with some broken bones.

I'd wager it will be excruciating and I don't recommend it at all
>>
>>18394366
Don't do this, especially since you don't even know if you'd die. What a nightmare that'd be to live through.
>>
>>18394472
I don't give a shit how I die as long as I'm dead

>>18394500
>>18394504
well fuck me.
>>
File: suicide[1].jpg (199KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
suicide[1].jpg
199KB, 1239x795px
How about an exit bag?
>>
>>18394366
50 feet up, you'll probably die. But it's not likely to be an immediate death. You'll die from internal bleeding and trauma. Hopefully you'll have managed to fuck your brain up enough that you don't really register, but you will die in pain, relatively slowly.
>>
>>18394366
You might realise you don't want to die half way down, but it'll be too late. If you survive, you're guaranteed to break atleast your arms or legs, meaning pain. A lot of it. If you also break your spine and paralyse yourself you'll also end up never being able to walk.

Head trauma might give you brain damage, leaving you retarded, crippled and in pain. Or dead, but filled with regret before death.
Keep in mind that you probably won't be allowed to try again, no matter how miserable you make yourself.
>>
>>18394366
What? You want to die? Living is DEATH.
Think about it.
>>
>>18394366
pretty damn painful and it'll take awhile for you to die - anywhere from minutes to hours

Other methods are much faster, my planned route if I have to will be to use a knife and stick myself in the jugular vein / carotid artery. Death rates for this even if its an accident are 65% DOA by the time they get someone to the hospital.

> not a neck slash, a very specific poke and internal slicing on either side of the throat... feel around for where your pulse is and youll know the locations... hey if it works for vampires then itll get the blood out quick

That'll put you down within 30 seconds but the prob is having the knife slide into all that will probably burn/sting like a son of a bitch.

Breaking the skin doesn't hurt (I tried before years ago) but all that other stuff in there, well its like when you get whacked in the throat that shit hurts in an unusual way.

And if it isn't bleeding fast enough trust me, itll still kill you, neck wounds are no joke and its the reason so many animals go for it.

> you will need an extremely sharp knife with a knife point, a hobby knife might do, a scalpel certainly would, but you should look into how to sharpen a normal knife properly just so you can take a regular old knife with a narrow point and sharpen it enough.

> when you press down on the skin apply firm pressure, but then give it a quick "jab" and you'll be on your way
>>
>>18394366
Being obese is to your advantage. The weight will help you through your journey. The trick is to jump immediately no thinking bout it
>>
>>18394366
youll probably die if nobody finds you for a while but its going to be extremely painful till you do, unless you land on your head.

honestly jumping is easy but its a terrible way to kill yourself
>>
>>18395362
Quit trying to scare him. His weight is enough to snap his neck instantly.
>>
>>18395383
didnt read that part, probably cant climb over the railing anyway.
>>
>>18394366
50 feet is iffy.

Ideally pretty painless if u dont wind up in hell.

However. U could break your neck and lay there for days until u die.

Was a guy i heard about. Unloading something out of a truck at work.

Fell and broke his neck and landed right on an anthill.

Was there for days with angry fire ants.

I suggest living. For others if notug else. I want notging more than to wake up dead. Allof my friends keep killing themselves.

Dont tortureyour family faggot
>>
>>18395317
That's not true. No matter how heavy something is it will fall at the same speed.
>>
Everyone who jumps off a bridge immediately regrets the decision:

source: a guy who's tried jumping
>>
>>18395435
Yes but that doesn't include impact.
>>
>>18394366
Also, no matter how bad u try most people instinctively jump feet first. That one idiot jumping off of 7 story buikdings missed the watter and fucked his shit up good. That was over 50 feet
>>
>>18395443
First of all you literally specifically said "help you through your journey". Secondly, how do you figure it would it have a bad affect on the impact? My money is on it acting as a kind of cushion.
>>
Why not steal a car and Thelma and Louise it?
>>
You should lose weight and then reevaluate.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.