[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a few weeks back, I ran in to this girl who I went to middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: legs.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
So a few weeks back, I ran in to this girl who I went to middle school with. She was, and still is pretty damn hot. We barely spoke in middle school but now she actually came up and spoke to me. We had a good conversation and walked the same way home. On the way she asked for my snapchat.

After this occasion we have been chatting pretty much daily on snapchat. She oftenly sends me somehting like "What's up :)" and then we talk. Then about a week later she started sending me some mildly flirty pictures. She has sent me pictures of her legs similar to pic related multiple times, when she is lying in her bed or in her backyard. I can't figure out if she is flirting or not. She just sent me a picture of her naked legs this morning with the text. Do girls just send pictures like that to guys without the intention of flirting?

I asked her last weekend if she would like to hangout or something but she couldn't because she had other plans. She hasn't asked me out a single time since we met. I can't tell if she wants the D but is just being incredible tease, or if she only wants to be friends.
>>
Also this one time I just happened to be shirtless when I sent her a selfie. The picture wasn't really showing off my body but it showed my shoulders and upper chest, and she replied with the "hearts as eyes" -emoji. I have an average face but I am pretty muscular and this just makes me feel like she wants to have sex with me even more.
>>
>>18394130
>if she only wants to be friends
Girl friends don't send their [straight] guy friends these photos. She's flirting/teasing/whatever. Give her a date, time and location and tell her you'll fuck her there at that time. Then do it.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18394130

>I can't figure out if she is flirting or not.
>>
>>18394150
She does she always refuse when I ask her out? And often times when we are talking she just randomly stops answering for the rest of the day
>>
she wants to be sexed up.

what's the problem, anon?

go and give her the D, would you?

she can't make every single move for your autistic ass, can she?
>>
>>18394130
She wants the D. Buy condoms and ask her on date!
>>
>>18394142
>Girls don't just send their straight male friends these kinds of pictures

T.Virgin
>>
>>18394247
Ugh. Clarification:
>... unless they want their straight male friends to fuck them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.