[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I just took about 500Mgs of Adderall as an attempt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1451.jpg (15KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
15KB, 480x320px
Hey /adv/
I just took about 500Mgs of Adderall as an attempt of suicide. I don't know what might happen, or what I should do in the meanwhile.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18394116
What the fuck OP? Why are you killing yourself? Jeez dude, well if you think you're going to die soon try watching your favorite montage of videos. Should have it prepared while you die.
>>
>>18394139
I've just been kindof stuck in a tough situation for awhile now and even after racking my brain, I couldn't think of anything else to do. As of right now I'm just listening to some jams while I wait
>>
>>18394116
>500Mgs of Adderall
Did you take enough?
>As little as 30 mg of Adderall can be dangerous to some people, while doses as high as 500 mg have been reported as safe in people with chronic exposure and histories of Adderall abuse.

Maybe take more. Better safe than sorry!
>>
Now that you've wasted so much adderall, you should at least try to be productive.

500mg... this guy.
>>
>>18394162
500 was just all I had left from what I was prescribed.
>>
>>18394167
Well, since you're going to be awake for a while... you could probably call your Doctor soon and get another refill.

I don't know how much you weigh, but the only thing you've done is ensure you won't sleep for a few days. I'd suggest trying to vomit that shit up. It's going to get painful.

As far as suicide, not even close.
>>
>>18394173
I figured as much, but only after I did it. I still wanted to be hopeful, but it's been a few hours now and pretty much nothing. Even beforehand I was pretty sure it wouldn't be able to kill me with that little.
>>
>>18394116
Call your doctor and tell them you need a new script because you ran out.
>>
>>18394116
Nothing more pathetic than meme suicide attempts.

I would tell you to kill yourself but you won't succeed in that anyways.
>>
>>18394116
>500 mg
>thinking you are going to die and not just be tweaking out to an uncomfortable degree
>ishygddt
>>
File: 1493947382569.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1493947382569.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
Got you senpai
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28sdV_DXSrU
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496783369181.jpg (41KB, 480x453px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496783369181.jpg
41KB, 480x453px
Dont be a faggot. Suffer with the rest of us and vent your feelings through ironic shitposting and memes.

It is better to suffer with a crowd than die alone
>>
>>18394116
Listen to "highway to hell"
>>
>>18394116
>500Mgs
>500.000.000 gs
Yeah i don't believe you.
>>
>>18394116
yeah no
>>
>>18394116
enjoy amphetamine psychosis
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.