[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my fear of being close to someone? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1430958708636.jpg (96KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1430958708636.jpg
96KB, 500x667px
How do I get over my fear of being close to someone?

I've been in two relationships. Both ended because they changed their minds on things. First girl changed her mind and liked someone else after 3 years of dating. Second girl changed her mind about her plans for the future and ultimately she thought it would be best if we broke up. A part of me still isn't over her but I try my best to not think about her. She met a guy 6 months after we broke up and got engaged to him 5 months later. She asked my friend how I was doing and said I'll always be important to her, but I know its all bullshit. Even if it wasn't there is no point for me to relevant in her life anymore, and it pisses me off how she could just say stupid things like that. But anyway, without getting sidetracked...

I'm so scared of women deciding, while deep in a relationship, that they no longer want to be a part of it. Especially since it could happen anytime. Just now on my news feed this girl, who had a kid with this guy, decided to end things with him and found someone new a few weeks later.

I just can't trust women anymore to be dedicated to someone like I am. I know it sounds ignorant and dickish, but from my past experiences its always me being the one who gets left behind.
>>
File: philosoraptor.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>18393836
Dude there one thing I tell everyone with relationship problems; Girls are going to be girls. Learn their weakness and exploit it. If she leaves you it's your own fault. As much as every girl wants to believe they are different,they are exactly the same.
Ypu also need to come to grips with NOTHING is forever. Especially a woman's love. Their whole journey in the relationship is to make you seem "less" than they are. Soon as they feel that way, they start planning an exit strategy.
The most important thing. NEVER EVER will you be able to just relax and love her. She will constantly and always test you to make sure you are still the guy she thought you were when you got together. Soon as you relax she's out. It sounds shitty because it is. Love is nothing like TV.
>>
>>18393857
man you are just the cherry on top of this shit sundae aren't you?
>>
>>18393857
What about those couples who never divorce? You don't think those women might be dedicated to the relationship?
>>
>find new gf
>charm her and lul her into a false sense of security
>emotionally manipulate her
>cheat on her
>insist you only love her
>gf will become emotionally and mentally unstable
>boom you've got a clingy gf who will never leave you
>gf becomes bitter and let's her body got to ham beast shit

Have fun op, fool proof recipe for wifey material
>>
>>18393869
There's all kinds of reasons to never divorce.
Kids
Social pressure
Religion
Age/Health
Dude is actually doing everything right and not slacking. (Rarely happens forever but I guess it's possible)
>>
>>18393866
Do you have something intelligent to add?
Or are you just going to make snide remarks because the truth doesn't feel good?
>>
>>18393886
oh no, I didn't make a snide remark because the truth hurts, I made a snide remark cause I can't hold all the feels tonight.

>>18393869
but this anon brought it back a bit.
>>
File: 20170603_151752.jpg (363KB, 1048x876px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_151752.jpg
363KB, 1048x876px
>>18393876
>implying kids will even stop women
>>
I share your concern OP. I think the problem is that women are always being approached and do it makes it very easy for them to bounce if you're having problems, instead of staying and working things out. Only thing that I'd suggest is to look for a woman with strong character, hard working and disciplined. The girls that are really pretty or have to always show up with makeup or go out are the ones to avoid. This is a blanket strategy, but it's also my own take on the situation. Men and women both dump their partners in times of struggle or good even, you just have to watch then carefully and see what kind of person they are.
>>
>>18394914
To add onto this

Avoid girls who claim to be "friendless". Its easy to date them and get close to them, but as soon as they make friends while dating you they can't handle it and soon will leave you because its all new to them. Date a woman who already has friends, etc.

Its hard to exactly explain what I'm saying.
>>
A lot of painful trial and error. I'm sure women feel the same way about guys
>>
>>18394914
>>18394914
>The girls that are really pretty or have to always show up with makeup or go out are the ones to avoid.
Wrong. Again all women are the same. Especially once they love you. That 10/10 hotty is just as likely to leave as the ugly fatty. There may be variables in how often they test your manhood but they all do it. And everytime you fail they move a little closer to the door.
>>18394895
Oh I know kids won't stop a woman all the time. But rarely it will.
>>
ITT: r/theredpill
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.