[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister is 15,turning 16 in 2 weeks. I found out she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1496730728867.jpg (59KB, 616x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496730728867.jpg
59KB, 616x900px
My sister is 15,turning 16 in 2 weeks. I found out she's dating a 20/21 years old guy. Is it normal these days? Should I be worried?
>>
It's your parents' job to step in, not yours. If your parents are the type who are unwilling to do anything, she's probably fucked up in a multitude of ways. You too.
>>
>>18393740
the guy might look 20ish but he might 16/17 so if your only problem is age then just confirm his age on fb and if he is 20/21 try to not be a dick and take stuff cool headedly don't fuck it up this might cause problems in their subtle and genuine relation okay be more mature about it
>>
>>18393772
I saw his Facebook, didn't really need to, she told me he's 20.
>>
>>18393779
If she's telling you about him and his age maybe she wants more attention/control from you and you're parents. I'm not saying you should forbid her from seeing him(she'll just do it behind you're back) but you should have sort of an intervention.
>>
>>18393798
+ with your parents
>>
>>18393779
I think its not that much problematic just one problem will be that she will start acting bigger than she really is which is actually a lot better it sounds she will be more independent but just lookout for drugs dating is fine in my opinion just no underage alcohol,drugs and being used most in the relationship due to small age its a situation worth the thought but just stay close to her don't oppose her just stay close and help when she needs thee most if she got fed up with the family she might take extreme measures and start living with her sorry but stay on your toes while being passive about it
>>
>>18393740
I'm 21 dating a 17 year old.
If this guy is like me, you have nothing to worry about. I won't make any moves that she doesn't want me to make.
>>
>>18393810

I'm 19 dating a 16 year old girl. If the guy is a good guy, your sister will be safe. Still, as the older guy you will get a lot of retarded jokes because of your younger gf. That is part of why I broke connections with some of my friends from college
>>
>>18393810
>>18394009

hehe
>>
No offence to the white knights in the thread, but if my 17-yo daughter started dating a 20/21-yo guy, it wouldn't be for long.

Seems that OP's sister's already started down a bad path.
>>
>>18393810
>>18394009
What's wrong with you that made you date a child?
>>
The only dudes who date girls in their teens when they're 20+ are losers who can't get a girl their own age.

There is literally nothing attractive about dating a girl that young when you're in your 20s. Except obviously if you want a tight peace of ass...
>>
>>18393740
If anything, he should be worried about the age of consent in the state that you reside. That being said, it's hard to make a judgement not knowing either of these people. However the maturity level at that age can vary widely between people so it's always a concern when you hear it.
>>
>>18394242
17 isn't a child, i would agree at 15 or some shit like that, buy 17? Some countries are 16 instead of 18 anon.
>>
>>18394244
Shut the fuck up you dont know me
All of the girls in my age of 15 went out with boys who were maybe 1 year older but looked like 20 or more for sure, having stubble, deep voice and all that
I looked like a 13 year old and then were painful years of body and mind transformation
The more complex an organism is the longer it takes to develop
Now when I get close to what those boys represented at 15, but I am 23 years old, I think I am fully entitled to date girl from age 16, because biologically speaking, we are on the same physical health and fertility level, besides me being more mature in personality, which girls always dig anyway.
>>
>>18394291
How's about you date women your own age and stop being an entitled, inferiority complex manchild?
>>
>>18394305
Argumentum ad hominem means I won bitch
>>
>>18394312
If you say so. Your own post boils down to my summation of you, but you're the boss.
>>
>>18393740
Seems somewhat drastic since a 5 year age difference here is way different than a 35 year old with a 40 year old, for example. Keep in mind a lot of women date older men all their lives, though.
t. Oldfag who thought the "they love older dudes" thing was a meme
>>
>>18393740
It is normal for woman of all ages to date older men, You should be more concerned if he was even older which too in not uncommon.
>>
File: 1494753443807.jpg (36KB, 480x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494753443807.jpg
36KB, 480x534px
>>18394305
>>18394312
>>
>>18393740
Naw, that's too young to be involved with a 20/21 year old imo. I just got out of a relationship with a girl who is about to turn 17 in like 2 weeks, I just turned 20 in march. And honestly I had and have some reservations about it. Legally I was always in the clear because the age of consent in my state is 16, but idk, I did feel kinda weird about it at first and it did have it's drawbacks. I really like her and I woulda done it all again but I will not get involved with someone that much younger than me until I'm at an age where a few years don't really matter. She is too immature and she done fucked my shit up.
Idk though, 5/6 year age difference is too fucking much at that age imo.
>>
Guy (21 in October) dating a 17 year old. It really depends on both of the people involved. I've been with my gf for 2 months and I'd like it to continue for a long time, and I'd never do anything she wasn't comfortable with. Not to dismiss your concerns completely, because there are lots of assholes my age here that purposefully go for younger girls because they know they put out for older guys. And desu OP, if your sister is like that, it's kinda too late now. Sorry.

>Inb4 "date someone your age faggot"
I started dating at 16, all girls my age, wasted 4.5 years on serious relationships only to find out they were literally all depressed cutters. This girl is a happy, innocent and somewhat naive young woman that gave me no trouble so far and shows no red flags
>>
you niggers are dumb. how old are your parents? my dad is over 10 years older than my mom.
>>
>>18394648
Sure, but a 5 year gap for a 16 year old means they're dating someone 31% older than them. A 5 year gap for s 35 year old means they're dating someone only 14% older. Also take into account that your teens and early 20's are the time where you develop the most. A high schooler dating someone who's soon to graduate college is pretty overmatched in terms of emotional development.
>>
>>18394242
She's 17 and like 5'9. Nothing child about her.
>>
>>18394706
<18 is a child
>>
>>18393740
Congrats uncle anon...
>>
>>18393740

An old man is bending your sister over
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.