[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 19

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Guys,

How do you deal with your partner turning you down for sex?
>>
>>18393531
describe scenario
>>
>mfw I think I found another virgin girl
The problem is she doesn't feel lonely and might not want to date. Wat do?
>>
Do women care about sex or just do it out of obligation? Is the overwhelming amount of dead beadrooms because of the man not caring enough about the women's pleasure or the women simply feeling secure enough to reject his advances?

I started lifting but it seems pointless since many woman simply don't care about men at all. I wanted to absolutely blow my future wife's mind away with my body. ( I come from a third world country where arranged marriages are the norm). Give me some motivation. Pls
>>
>>18393534
Well I'm actually a girl, I'm just wondering how guys manage to not take it personally (or at least try not to) when their partner isn't in the mood
>>
>>18393544
I used to be meh about sex because it didn't feel good, so there were only negative aspects (cleaning up, being bad at it, risking pregnancy). Now I think sex is awesome and fun even though I'm still never gonna cum from the old-fashioned p in v. Now I want sex almost all the time. If my boyfriend lifted and got fit his dick would be raw from me
>>
>>18393548
we dont
if its a one time thing we masturbate and keep at it
if its frequent we get bored and end the relationship

My current gf loves sex and wants it as much as I do which is awesome. I also like girls who have the whole "I want to be your sole sexual outlet" thing because it sort of resolves this situation.
>>
>>18393556
Do you mind going over what changed ? Did your partner start caring more about your orgasm? More oral? I've been reading up some stuff like "she comes first" and was wondering if it would help me. My biggest insecurity is my wife simply not caring at all. I guess I should go back to lifting
>>
>>18393562
It hasn't happened too many times so far, but I think when we live together it might happen more often. Not looking forward to that aspect of it
>>
>>18393566
I think it was that I didn't have romantic feelings for the guys before my current boyfriend. Even then, it took time for me to enjoy sex, but that was more about my personal issues rather than him doing something wrong. Getting her to cum first is good, but the potential downside to that is getting too focused on her orgasm and her feeling pressured to cum
>>
>>18393575
Why did you stay with them if you didn't have any romantic feelings? Also , why did you stay with them if they were okay with yoy not feeling anything during Sex
>>
>>18393606
With the guy I lost my virginity to, I agreed to date him to not hurt his feelings (had lots of personal issues, felt like other people's happiness was more important than my own, couldn't say no to people). I didn't want him to feel bad that sex didn't feel good, so I faked it. With my current boyfriend, I started off faking it, but I eventually came clean because I actually liked him and wanted it to get better with him.
>>
>>18393617
> Faked it

Why fake it through? Were you too young? I mean I find this very hard to understand. There are lots of women out there enjoying and craving for it while you thought the best option would be to fake it.
>>
Two questions for Girls:
>If you don't initiate texts, does that mean you're not interested?
>If you talk about sex and your body quite alot with a guy, does that mean you like him?
>>
>>18393623
I was 16, and I feel like I was too young. I didn't really want to do it, but I didn't want to reject him and hurt his feelings. Faking makes the guy feel good about himself, makes him happy, saves me the pressure of trying to cum when I know it's not going to happen, saves him the pressure of feeling like he has to give me an orgasm/satisfy me or else he's not a real man
>>
Hey so I got a story
>Meet some girl at school. She liked to talk to me.
>We study together a few times, talk.
>She gives me her email to talk (no phone at the time)
>She talks to me a lot, says "We should hang out!" a lot and I say "sure just after the semester."

However this is where stuff gets a bit odd

>Sometimes I'd talk to her and there would be big gaps in communication, I don't mind.
>Semester is over, she pops out and she wants to make plans, she offers for us to carpool and go to a party.
>Not a party guy but I'm willing to try.
>She gets sick, doesn't happen. Didn't know so I wait for another week for response.
>"I was sick! Sorry! I can't wait to see you though we really should hang out!"
>End up finally getting a number and she gives it to me.
>We text, I say "I'm doing math tutoring at this time, feel free to swing by and talk" She likes the idea and says she will. "I'll tell you if I'm gonna be there tomorrow!"
>She doesn't come, which is fine so I send back a, "Couldn't make it?" No response.

I'm generally a friendly guy and talked to her mainly for a friendship. She REALLY showed a lot of interest throughout the whole time we talked, though sometimes she would just disappear for two days or even a week with communication.

Would there be any reason she's like this? I'm 20 and she's 22 I believe.
>>
>>18393531
I understand that it happens sometimes. I'm not always in the mood either. I just masturbate instead. But if it's something that happens really frequently it's a big problem.
>>
File: IMG_1929.png (627KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.png
627KB, 1334x750px
sos men help

>be me
>just hung out with dude and 2 of his friends
>had semi feelings for the dude before deciding i didn't and told him right away
>dude still wanted to hang out
>have been hanging for a month after that
>while hanging out all of today dude didnt talk at all
>usually quiet but didn't say a word
>dude was quiet so i got bored and started joking around/talking more to his friends
>didn't ignore him, but he didn't speak or engage so to hell with it
>got home from hanging out
>dude was all upset when i texted him
>asked him what was wrong
>he said nothing
>said he might not want to talk to me ever again
>was extremely dicky and short with me
>end of convo.jpg

what the fuck is his problem? jealousy or something?
>>
>>18393531
>How do you deal with your partner turning you down for sex?

Rare happens but when it does, "K." Then I pick up my iPad and read a book/watch a movie or something.

>>18393541
>The problem is she doesn't feel lonely and might not want to date. Wat do?

FYI that's probably the worst reason to date.
It tints everything you do and makes you desperate to force things to work--which only pretty much just makes problems that wound the exist otherwise.

The BEST reason to date is to bump in to someone who you have a blast with and who makes the good times better, and hopefully that naturally turns in to something more substantial.

Forcing emotional shit leads to inorganic and unhealthy situations.

>sometimes she would just disappear for two days or even a week with communication.

Different people have different styles of communication.

I've got a female friend who will vanish on you for a month, or respond to your message a month later. She does this to both my and my girlfriend.

Hell, IM the kind of friend that will just vanish off the face of the planet for a few months sometimes. I either just don't feel like dealing with people, or I straight up just forget and time passes until I remember again.
>>
>>18393682
Does "dude" have pusspuss?
>>
>>18393682
He's definitely jealous.
>>
>>18393685
>but when it does, "K."

How do you not take it personally that they turned down sex? How do you not start worrying that something's wrong, or maybe they don't like you anymore or that they don't find you attractive anymore?
>>
>>18393682
>had semi feelings for the dude before deciding i didn't and told him right away

Man I hate free text sometimes... makes shit hell and hard to understand at times...

So...

To clarify:

>You were hanging out with some guy and randomly told a guy: "Hey I kind of had a crush on you, but I don't anymore" and you've been hanging out since.

Or

>You were dating a guy, and you told him you had feelings for him, but then later realized that you didn't and he said let's stay friends?

Or

>You were fucking a guy, but lost interest and he wanted to keep in contact anyway and you said cool, but the you started fucking one of the other guys?

Or something else?

All of these have very different answers and I have no idea which scenario your green text is supposed to be

>>18393693
>How do you not take it personally that they turned down sex? How do you not start worrying that something's wrong, or maybe they don't like you anymore or that they don't find you attractive anymore?

Because I don't have that crazy amount of insecurity in me.

Because I understand sometimes you just don't feel up for sex.

Because I've turned her down for sex too.

Because I trust the decision I made to be with her, and the decision she made to be with me.

Because we actually talk and actively try to keep a healthy line of communication so that we can just say, "Hey, what's up?" or, "hey, this is bothering me" and try to talk and work together to find an actual solution, instead of driving ourselves crazy like insecure 15 year olds--just spinning our wheels and pointlessly wasting time trying to GUESS what the other is thinking because we don't trust each other enough to ask.
>>
>>18393652

Oh, fucked up the link. Last response was for you >>18393685
>>
>>18393736
>Because I understand sometimes you just don't feel up for sex
I've only ever not been up for sex when I'm upset with him. Maybe that'll change but right now it's hard for me to imagine not being in the mood.

I guess I've still got a lot of work and growing to do
>>
>>18393754
Eh, work 14+ hour days for 7 days in a row starting at 3AM, and then you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Or just have a shit ton of stress because you're scrounging to meet a deadline that has serious, real world ramifications because if you fuck up there will be legal sanctions, and it will put your job security at risk.

Or someone you care about is currently undergoing a major life threatening illness or major life altering situation, and its impacting you because they're a major part of your life.

Or you're so drunk you're feeling sick as hell and are having one of those "Never drinking again" moments.

Or any other half a hundred scenarios.

I'll say the good thing about getting old is you learn to not stress over the small stuff and learn to focus on and appreciate the good even more than when you were younger.

The bad thing is you normally learn to do that specifically because you now have a lot more complicated and serious shit in your life to deal with, than you did when were younger and more carefree.
>>
>>18393627
pls help
>>
>>18393682
who knows who cares
guy has problems
>>
>>18393627
>>18393826
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
File: Black & White.jpg (65KB, 585x454px) Image search: [Google]
Black & White.jpg
65KB, 585x454px
posting from the old thread

what do you do if you have a micro penis

can you actually pleasure a woman when you junk is literally the size of a typical pinky finger

to make matter's worse there's this gorgeous GLOW that's a waiter at a restaurant that keeps giving me signals that she wants the D,just two weeks back she literally tried bumping into me as I paid the check

the thought of having an older woman see my unmentionables & having a laughing fit is always in the back of my mind

Good.Looking.Older.Woman aka--->GLOW
>>
Need advice on two things.
1) general tips for a quick coffee date (turned into Bubble tea actually)
2) I just randomly became super frantically nervous about it and need advice on how to calm down.
>>
>have fight
>tell that it's all fine now so that she would stop making a fuzz about it
>i still don't think it's okay, still feel terrible, depressed, angry and sad and i still feel there is conflict
>but suck it all up because she would feel better anyway

Did I lie for saying what she wanted to hear?
>>
>>18393880
If you keep this up, either your relationship is not going to last or you're going to be miserable
>>
>>18393880
context matters here m8.
But if it is really fine now. just dont stress it. conflict does happen, everyone fights.
>>
>>18393877
1)Order coffee or bubble tea accordingly.
2)Stop being so fucking stupid, what is there to be nervous about?
>>
>>18393883
>>18393887
I just ignored her for 2 days after a misunderstanding and she called me out on it. I said everything is okay and don't worry l, basically everything you want to hear so you'll think everything is fine and happy again. but I still plan on ignoring and probably burn bridges.
I'm the latter at the moment, no sleep, haven't eaten anything since. It will probably end up like what you said.

But did I lie? I just want to know if it's a lie or not, just some validation.
>>
>>18393894
You sound very immature and incapable of an adult relationship
>>
>>18393895
I don't deny it, someone needs to beat me up to my senses. I'm also in an existential crisis at the moment and this fight adds in weight on top of everything.
>>
File: 1488747641880.png (630KB, 545x688px) Image search: [Google]
1488747641880.png
630KB, 545x688px
>>18393894
18+ only
>>
Both genders.

How do I come to terms that I let go of someone perfect for me and they are now in a strong relationship with someone else?
>>
>>18393896
>I don't deny it, someone needs to beat me up to my senses. I'm also in an existential crisis at the moment and this fight adds in weight on top of everything.
tell her this.
>>
>>18393890
>Stop being so fucking stupid, what is there to be nervous about?
a million different things. most of them not rational. some based on past failures.
>>
>>18393901
Just start dating again and brain chemicals will take care of the rest.
>>
>>18393901
>How do I come to terms that I let go of someone perfect for me and they are now in a strong relationship with someone else?
If you love someone, you want them to be happy. You focus on the fact that they're now in a relationship with someone who brings them joy and is there for them in a way you couldn't be there.
>>
>>18393902
No, I would end up looking more pathetic and wanting attention.
>>18393900
I'm mid 20s already and I know I act like a retard, no need to point it out.

I just hope that my words weren't lies when I said everything is okay now.

It will make me feel better at least.
>>
>>18393908
>No, I would end up looking more pathetic and wanting attention.
So...? applying for a fucking job or trying to sort things out with your girlfriend?
nothing wrong with admitting you have problems and you fucked up.
>>
>>18393904
It's a coffee date, man. Just ask the person some questions, find out more about them, see if you two mesh well together. Remember, the more you get someone talking about themselves the more they end up liking you.
>>
>>18393911
I already admitted I fucked up and told her that it's fine, she got her closure and I appreciate it that she is not bothered by it anymore but I still feel like shit about everything.

So did I lie or not?
>>
Im so tired of my girlfriend having no sex drive. Ive been super supportive for 9 months now, during that time we had sex maybe 4 times. She says she doesnt want to cause shes sad (read: depressed), her body makes her self concious, and that ex boyfriends manipulated her into sex. I love her with all my heart but i have a sex drive, it drives me nuts, it makes me feel like an unattractive piece of shit, it makes me feel like she just keeps me around for emotional support and money. Im not a sex craved freak, id be happy like once every two weeks or something. She gets mad when i bring it up saying it makes her feel guilty and a bad gf. Im trying my best, but im 22 and i WANT sexual attention.
>>
>>18393916
It is a perfectly reasonable motivation to leave.
>>
>>18393544
I really don't get blown away by bodies, as such. It's about the emotional connection and how good you are in bed. If either of those things are bad, the sex is bad, for me.
>>
>>18393905
I have, but no one compares to her. This happened years ago and my mind always wanders back to her.

She has been in an on and off relationship ever since, and we caught up when they broke up, but then they got back together and she stopped replying (but I like this since it shows her loyalty).

I feel horrible. She was perfect, incredibly smart, not self absorbed like most girls, and I rejected her for a very stupid reason.

I was scared she would cheat because she was a 9/10 while I was 6/10. I thought it was a joke. She had a model-tier body while I was a chubby virgin that never got the attention of a woman. I was inferior. It was really hard to believe someone that beautiful could be interested in me. I was 16 so give me a break please.

I guess that's her type or she doesn't care about looks because her current bf sort of looks like me. He's not that attractive.

Ironically enough, after I rejected her I got with my best friend that cheated on me. Go fucking figure. I fucked up so bad.
>>
>>18393914
Yes you lied. Also, you're a fucking idiot.
>>18393916
It should make her feel guilty and if she's trying to get you to not bring it up then she is being a bad girlfriend. You should tell her how you feel in a reasonable way so you two can come to a compromise and work past it, or so you can just dump her if she doesn't want to budge on the issue at all.
>>
>>18393839
Learn to do oral.
>>
>>18393921
I dont wanna leave, i just want it to be better. I wanna spend my life with her. Maybe psychiatrist in september will help.
>>
>>18393928
Thanks, I needed that. I'm worthless and hopeless and I won't deny it.

I feel worse now since I am what I hate the most; a liar.
>>
>>18393901

This is your answer: >>18393907

If you can't do that you don't actually love her. You're just infatuated with her and are getting caught up in your own bullshit fantasies and you're no longer living in reality.

Come to terms with one fact or the other.
>>
>>18393928
I want to but i hate adding stress to her life, i just want to make her happy. She already deals with depression and debt and she just started a new job. But im gonna try, two weeks ago was our 1 year anniversary and we didnt even have sex then even though she talked about it.
>>
>>18393938
Good.
It can feel bad having to stand up for yourself and put your foot down in a relationship but the alternative is not standing up for yourself and letting your life go to shit for a partner that isn't really respecting you.
Think about what you want to say and how you want to say it, because you don't need to be accusatory or angry when you discuss it with her, but you do need to discuss it.
>>
>>18393938
You've been together for a year, most of which was sexless. Why do you care so much?
You've been mostly unhappy in your relationship.
>>
>>18393934
But I do. I am happy for her, I know we will never get together and I wish her the best with her guy. They seem like a great match.

I would never try to interfere with them or anything. I accept she is not coming back. They're fucking getting married in the fall.

But I hurt myself in this process and I hate my self for this. They have been together for 6 years already.

That could have been me. All I get are cheating, selfish, and overall terrible women. Why can't I find someone like her? Fuck.
>>
>>18393948
Because there aren't other women exactly like her. She shouldn't be your golden standard when it comes to dating.

Stop obsessing on trying to find her replacement and try to find someone you genuinely connect with intimately.
>>
>>18393942
I am happy, shes the yin to my yang. She makes me laugh and i make her laugh, she brightens my day and i brighten hers. Its just when no sexual release builds up and i get sad angry. Long term this cant sustain, but im not ready to give up.
>>
>>18393964
Shes made my life better shes made me motivated to succeed in life. Since we got together i got a better job at 20/hr, got my drivers license and started school to finish my grade 12.
>>
>>18393948
>That could have been me.

No. It obviously couldn't have.

Because back then you were insecure as fuck.
He apparently was not.

Your insecurities would have destroyed the relationship, and you would not be where he is.

The hard irony is that were your own self-filfilling prophecy. You though you weren't good enough, and that belief made it true In a very different way and would have garaunteed that what you had with her probably would not have been as strong as what she has with him.

Which means both of you would have just been unhappy.

If you want to play the speculation game like you're doing, at least remember to play it both ways, that way you can actually treat it like a learning and growth process and instead of a fantasy session.
>>
Guys, how do I tell a guy friend that no, I'm not going to set him up with my female friend?
>>
>>18393980
Pretty much exactly that way. You can try to be nicer, but in the end:

He's either the type that will respect that, or the type that will get butt hurt over it, but he'd get butt hurt almost no matter what you said anyway.
>>
I like fapping to gay porn and playing with my ass, but I have no interest in hooking up with guys, how would you girls feel about your bf being this way?
>>
>>18393983
I've kind of said it, but I don't want to directly tell him no because then that'll trigger the whole "but why not??" line of questioning. I don't want to get into that because there's really no nice way to tell him that she's not interested in fat guys.
>>
>>18393980
I second this >>18393983
>>
>>18393989
I suppose you could say you're just not comfortable with it.
>>
>>18393996
I would have said something like that if it weren't for the fact that I've set her up with another guy we know. Now he's all "okay, that didn't work out, it's my turn now!"
>>
>>18393531
It makes me feel undesired, unusable, hurts my ego, makes me insecure and kills my boner so i cant even go fap. I just go and cry myself to sleep.

>pro tip
You can always gave us quick handjob. It is not like when we are eating your pussy for your 3rd cum that we arent doing it solely for you because our mouth hurts already.

>>18393541
Find different girl. Easy.

>>18393627
You are boy. It is your job to ask girls on dates NONSTOP. If she goes on dates with you, she likes you enough. Keep texting on minimum (because it is boring) and dates and sex on maximum (because that is fun).

>>18393652
Stop babbling nonsence and ask her on dinner. Yes buy condoms.

>>18393682
He is beta orbiter. Make him a favor and cut him out from your life so he can find proper gf.

>>18393839
Yes you can. Learn how to be bossy and how to do oral sex.
>>18393960
Or embrace femdom, humiliation and find dom gf. Works both ways.

>>18393877
Buy condoms.
Treat her like human being.
Smile.
Give her feelings she is attractive.
Ask her to walk her home and or netflix and chill.

>>18393880
Sometimes it is best to admit defeat, apologize, cuddle, cry and have angry sex after.

>>18393901
Uhhh. Eat ice cream.

>>18393916
Google sunken cost fallacy.
Break up.

>>18393980
Use words like
NO, NEVER, YOU UGLY, FUCK OFF.
Easy?

>>18393985
Girls are into various kinks. But if you like gay porn, you probably are gay or are into dom/sub stuff. Try femdom porn and report back. Atm you sound like fag in denial.
>>
>>18393996
This or also tell the guy he's not her type since he's fat. He'll never find somebody if he doesn't know the problem.
>>
>>18393998
Tell him why then. Just say "you're not her type" and if he still bitches, just tell him too bad and to drop it.
>>
>>18393989
>there's really no nice way to tell him that she's not interested in fat guys
Do you care about his friendship? If no, just tell him. Being fat is often a sign of bad self-respect and is going to be a problem in the future anyway
>>
>>18393998
>>18393989
Just tell him no. You can give him any excuse you like but the best option and the best advice you're going to get is to outright tell him no instead of pussyfooting around it.
>>
File: Z7FLEDn.jpg (127KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Z7FLEDn.jpg
127KB, 1280x1024px
>>18393976
I understand what you're saying but I have to disagree. I was in a relationship afterwards and my insecurities never got in the way of our relationship.

Like I said, it failed because of her cheating. We were together for 3 years. I actually got more confidence after my ex and I got together. But this girl was too good to believe.

Pic related looks like her. You can't tell me it's not 1 in a million for a girl like that to be into a fat, awkward virgin with horrible acne and shit. I looked terrible man. I fixed myself up after college.
>>
>>18394000
He knows and he's working on it, but obviously nothing's going to happen overnight.

>>18394002
>>18394003
I work with him and our families are friends so it's not as simple as telling him he's too fat and not caring about the fallout.

>>18394004
I guess this is what I'll have to do. Hopefully he stops pestering me.
>>
Guys.
Do I bring up a drunken love confession?
He hasn't mentioned it in days. Should I just assume he didn't mean it?
>>
>>18394015
He's probably embarrassed or hoping you don't remember. Or he doesn't remember.
>>
>>18394015
You don't.
If he want to talk about it, he will bring it up himself.
>>
>>18394015
Less talking and more dating. Ask him on date.
>>
>>18394015
do you like him more than a friend?
if not why bother lol
>>
>>18394017
>>18394022
I don't want to reject him. I told him that I like him and we needed to talk about it while sober.

But... yeah. He didn't bring it up ever or anything.
>>
>>18394025
Yes I do.
>>
>>18394026
I'm >>18394022
I didn't say you had to reject him
Since he's not bringing it up, there's only a few reasons
>He doesn't remember
In this case, it's your guess for what to do? Remind him? Forget it yourself? Since you said you like him too, I think you should remind (only if you're sure it's not another reason)
>He is ashamed because his sober self doesn't love you
Don't bring it up, you're only going to hurt him. One thing though, if he confessed while drunk but don't want to hear about him liking you, he's probably just lying to himself.
>He forgot your answer or think you were joking
Bring it up to clear the situation

In the end, you should try to know why he is not bringing it up. Try to see if he remembers anything that happened close in time to his drunken confession. Or maybe invent something that didn't actually happened so he tell you either he doesn't remember anything or say he remember the false situation (which would mean he doesn't remember anything)
>>
>>18394032
I now pronounce you man and wife.
>>
>>18394036
That's actually a surprisingly good plan. I will try to see later.

I hope it is not the 2nd case because the things he told me were so sweet and seemed so heartfelt, I have been feeling amazing since. I even fucking cried while he was talking to me.
>>
>>18394039
Like I said, the second reason doesn't actually exist. It just means that alcohol helped the hidden part of his mind talking.
>>
>>18394006
>I was in a relationship afterwards and my insecurities never got in the way of our relationship
>afterwards
>with another girl
>this girl was too good to believe

Completely irrelevent.

The EXACT SAME WAY that you are not her current boyfriend, your ex girlfriend is not this girl. The two situations do not at all compare. None of the people involved, INCLUDING YOU are the same.

You ALREADY flipped your shit over this girl. That is how you were back then, and that is how you would have been during the relationship.

Don't try to retcon your own history to apply the personality you have today, or even a few years later, to who you were back then.

The ONLY point of reference you have is who you were that exact time when you rejected her. Because that's EXACTLY who you would have been at the start of that relationship, and 95% you wouldn't have made it past that. It's is complete fantasy to try to pretend as if you were a different person back then.

You know what, I have someone similar in my own past, but I'd wager she probably meant more to me. Meeting her motivated me to turn my life around during the darkest part of my life, and I will forever be grateful for that.

Long story short, I took a shot with her, had a moment of glory, until I fucked it up.

It's quite a few years since then, I've grown a lot, and experienced a lot, and I'm pretty sure that if the me of now met her, or if the me even just a couple years later met her, things would have turned out completely different. However, that's not who I was then. And the me of now, I've grown to the point where if we were both single and I bumped in to her on the street, I'm not even sure I'd at all want to be with her, because we are now two COMPLETELY different people.

Stop living in the past. Stop living in fantasies. What you are dreaming of is in no way real.

Reality is, you had your shot, you were not ready. There is NO OTHER WAY things would have worked out. You were not meant to be.
>>
>>18394047
>It just means that alcohol helped the hidden part of his mind talking.
The hidden part of his mind is pretty adorable.

I'll try later. I hope I can figure out what's going on with him.
>>
>>18394056
>The hidden part of his mind is pretty adorable.
Obviously.
Don't forget that men are forced by society to appear manly, hiding their sensitivity.
>>
>>18394059
That's a shame.
I liked how sweet he was, it felt really nice to have a man be actually romantic for once.
>>
>>18394049
>Long story short, I took a shot with her, had a moment of glory, until I fucked it up.

I'll elaborate even

There was this one moment, this one time where I KNEW I was acting crazy and spilled spaghetti so hard that it pretty much destroyed everything.

Literally one night I told her how I felt about her, and she shut me up with a kiss, and giggled in a way I'd never heard her, literally skipping her way back to her place after the kiss.

And then the very next day I just lost my shit and spilled spaghetti.

If I had stepped back, taken a breath, relaxed and just acted normal, things would probably have been very different.

But guess what. That is not who I was back then.

Even if I did not act like a total retard in the following days and torpedo things, I would have acted like a retard in the days the proceeding that, because that's who I was at the time. I know that for a fact. I was a kissless virgin who'd just gotten his first kiss and was losing his shit. It's kind of cringey (I even knew it at the time, but just couldn't help myself) but I accept that that was my reality at the time.

Not even Half a year after that, I was a completely different person--literally charming the pants off a girl and giving no fucks--but that is not who I was when I met her (and part of that was SPECIFICALLY because I wanted to use that experience to fuel my own growth and lose all fear. Which I did.)

>>18394056
Lul. I did something similar with the girl I mentioned above-- A "liquid courage" fueled "confession".

Hopefully your dude isn't as cringe worthy in his following actions as I was back then xD
>>
>>18394071
What did you do?
>>
File: 1487656443887.jpg (25KB, 474x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487656443887.jpg
25KB, 474x433px
>>18394076
He did this.
>>
>>18393989
This is one of the reasons I never talk about crushes between friends. It just sounds like a horrible time.

If he ever asks it just firmly state you don't like to play matchmaker with friends and that he can go for it himself. If you try to justify it and hes the whiny type he'll try to find reasons to argue it.
>>
>>18394069
Well, all men would be like that, but women simply hate those who are romantic.
>>
>>18394076
>>18394069
>That's a shame
>I liked how sweet he was, it felt really nice to have a man be actually romantic for once.

As this anon >>18394071
Part of what got that first girl to giggle was bassically that I was pretty sweet in my romance. I told her how I felt before I met her I was mired in a world of grey and colorless. How everyday just seemed to pass by in noticed, but how meeting her and hearing her story--what she'd been through--inspired me and was the spark to light change I'd been working so hard to build up to achieve.

How she was like wild bonfire that brought light and excitement to my life and that's is long since thought lost. How she brought warmth and vivid energy to everyone she met, and how I was truly grateful to have met her.

And so on (it's been like a decade at this point Iol)

And honestly, I've noticed that when I meet people I'm truly interested, I do similar. (flourishes of language where you're not quite sure if I'm being overly cheesey, romantic, hyperbolic, or taking artistic license)

I become more poetic, I become more romantic, I become more passioned, when I'm normally not at all in my normal expressions--even when sober.

I am a very stoic person on the outside, but a very sweet and sincere person to those that are close to me. And that's part of the charm for people who get close to me.

you never know. Maybe this dude is similar.
>>
>>18394085
I think also think I called her the strongest person I knew, and I still think she is. And after all these years, out of all the people I've met, that still holds true, maybe only my current girlfriend rivals or eclipses her.

TL;DR: Basically I just spoke purely from the heart lol
>>
>>18394082
False. Girls want you to be romantic just not overly romantic and prince like. Don't over do it.
>>
>what if she feels the same and neither of you does anything about it?
>just go for it, I bet she waits for you to make the move
>just write to her, she must be lonely too
So I did. Did it work? Of course fucking not.
It ended as usual with excuses and other bullshit.
Fucking hell.
>>
>>18394077
It wouldn't really surprise me if he did some shit like that.

>>18394082
I'm telling you that I really don't hate it.It is cringey when you do it right away because it feels like you're desperate and you'd do it for every girl.
But if it has meaning, if it sounds sincere, it is perfect.

>>18394085
That's very sweet, anon. I smiled.

It sounds like you are pretty similar to him. He's always kind of cold-ish and stoic, but actually when you get to know him he's such a good person. He's really kind, altruistic and caring. It was the first time he was actually sweet to me and the things he said just made me melt.
He sounded so sincere, so sweet and everything he said was... perfect. He was telling me how much joy I bring to him, how much he appreciates all I do for him, that I make him want to be a better man... I don't know, it felt perfect. It was probably the best thing anyone ever told me.
I'm just scared he didn't mean it.
>>
What's the oldest for a virgin you would date? As in, what age would a virgin have to be for you to consider not dating them.

State if you're a guy or a girl when answering, please.
>>
>>18394097
>It wouldn't really surprise me if he did some shit like that.

lol no.

Basically I was so fucking nervous the next day because I'd just spilled my fucking heart out to her and gotten my first kiss ever (literally had electric chills going down my spine for an hour after), and she told me to call her (thinking back, it was pretty cute, she skipped back to her door and shouted it at me across the courtyard lol).

But we'd drunk the night before, and I wasn't sure if she remembered, so I called her, and she didn't pick up, so I *tried* to leave a voicemail and tripped over half of every word out of my mouth until I felt like an idiot and the voicemail max timed out, and so I tied again, and did the same thing (FYI I'm laughing at my dumb ass remembering this).

So the logical thing for me to do next was write a max character 5 of 5 chain text (because that's the limit. 5 linked SMS texts before you have to start a new one. I know this from that day lol) that bassically repeated everything I said that night and asked if she felt the same.

Then I got nervous because she wasn't responding and got worried if she fell and hurt herself or something (because drink) and what if she couldn't reach anyone.

So I did the "sane" thing and drove an hour out to her place and knocked on her door to see if she was alright.

And she didn't respond so I sat in my car for about 2 or 3 hours, wanting to check in if she was fine, checking to see if she was on Facebook, and just avoiding me (which... I honestly would have been fine with... at the time I was legitimately just scared she was hurt) until I realized I was being straight up crazy and went back home. (She was fine. She was just asleep and called me after, then told me to chill the fuck out lol.)

That about sums up the mental state I was in at the time.

i still halfway cringe and laugh thinking about it.

Part of me hopes/dreads she actually heard those voicemails, because I'm sure they were fucking hilarious.
>>
>>18394123
Girl,
probably 25, although if I really liked the guy I'd stretch it to 28-9 ish
>>
>>18394123
Girl. I guess 25 but I don't really care. If he's older and we have a good connection, I would not reject him solely because he is still a virgin.
>>
>>18394123
>What's the oldest for a virgin you would date?
I'm a dude.

Once dated a 25 year old virgin girl.
Actually twice.

First girl was straight up catholic with a promise ring and everything.

Second girl, I didn't even realize she was a virgin until I went in for a kiss and realized... "oh shit... was that her first one ever?" From her reaction. No lie, I felt SUUUPER guilty as soon as I made that connection xD.

She was a really cool girl. I actually really liked her so I went out on a few dates with her. Only problem was we had absolutely zero chemistry (that kiss felt like kissing a sister).

If they were like the second girl, probably no real limit? though I feel like the second girls circumstances would be hard to replicate older than that (she was 100% school driven and grew up with strict as fuck Asian parents, so until she got her masters she never had time for anything else at all.)
>>
>>18394125
That's so fucking adorable tho hahahaha cringey but cute.

He just retracted into his "I'm too cool to feel things" shell.
>>
File: Dr.-Phil-Screen-Grab3.jpg (157KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.-Phil-Screen-Grab3.jpg
157KB, 618x412px
>>18394125
anon what the fuck man thats a new level of cringe
>>
>>18394123
Girl.
No real limit. It is never a dealbreaker for me.

I would worry about the reason why he is virgin and see if that reason is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
File: IMG_4780.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4780.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>>18394128
>>18394131
>6 months left before I'm doomed
>>
>>18394141
Sorry anon I didn't mean to discourage you. If a girl really likes you she will not mind. The notion that the more experience in sex, the better, is ridiculous. My boyfriend was a virgin before me and gives me 100% better sex than my ex that wasn't.
>>
>>18394138
I'm aware.

To be fair, I feel like that consumed the cringe factor of my lifetime.

Its like I burned it all out in one go.

After that I knew what rock bottom what and what it meant to fail, so all the neuroticism, all the anxiety of failure that I used to have, just kind of vanished in to a puff of thin air.

Actually.. I take that back... not all my cringe was consumed...

The karmic thing was:

After that I had no fear when it came to women. And six months later I decided I may as well just throw myself in to dating

Made an online dating account, girl messaged me, I responded, we met for drinks.

She got pretty tipsy. End of night, I'm dropping her off, she wants to fool around.

For context, I was legit celibate until then. I've had girls literally drop themselves in my lap and try to drag me to their beds, but I always felt I wanted to wait for someone special... and I thought I found her, but I fucked that up, so I kind of said "Fuck it... why not find out what all the hubbub is about"

But me being me, before we ever started I told her I had no experience, was still hurting from something recent, and if she wanted to go forward, I wasn't looking for anything serious. She said she was cool with that

aaaand it kind of confirmed the reasons in my head why I wanted to wait for someone special.

But she was interested in meeting again... and I figure... sure? Why not. and at the end of the night she wanted to have sex again. figured, it can't be that terrible again right? And I once again repeated what I said at the start the last time.

It was still soulcrishingly empty feeling.

So I later tell her I enjoyed our time together but it doesn't feel right.

Cue the karmic sobbing voicemails and long drunken texts xD.

I got a taste of the awkward I probably put on the girl from before.

It was actually a pretty terrible way to be introduced to the world of dating and sex, but after that I truly learned to look at things from both sides though haha.
>>
>>18394140
>No real limit. It is never a dealbreaker for me.
Liar, we all know here every girl would be creeped out by a male 30 year old virgin, unless he just came out of jail, and even then... Not only creeped out, but also never ever consider having sex with him.
At least don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>18394170
I wouldn't necessarily be creeped out by that, no.
Why would I be?
>>
>>18394171
Because if a man goes for 15 years without even trying out sex (and this is not counting prepubescent 15 years), even though all his instincts drive him crazy to do so, one starts to question "why".
>>
>>18394123
Girl.
Can't think of any limit really. If someone is still a virgin at, say, 25 without wanting to be, there's obviously something else wrong with him which may put me off.
If they're religious/ ex religious, or were in prison or something, no probs.
>>
>>18394182
I never said I wouldn't want to know why. I just said that if he had a logic reason to be virgin, the virginity itself wouldn't be an issue for me.
>>
>>18394182
>even though all his instincts drive him crazy to do so
speak for yourself. not everyone puts pussy on a pedestral like that.
>>
>>18394184
>were in prison or something, no probs.
lol
>>
>>18394185
>if he had a logic reason to be virgin
oh yeah, not logic but mathematical :))
>>
>>18394188
Not her. To be fair, I know a dude who got a pretty raw deal in life.

Went to jail for "resisting arrest".

He had a chip on his shoulder about cops because he grew up a minority (Asian) in an all black neighborhood, and it followed him out when he left.

The reason why he "resisted arrest" was because a cop asked for his ID and he refused to give it to them, saying it was his right as a free American to not be bullied by the police.

He got the shit kicked out of him, an assault charge, and five years in jail.

He had no prior record to this.

You never know.
>>
>>18394188
Yeah now I read that back... tbqh though I've always had a fantasy about having a prison pen pal, he can't get to any other women cos he's behind bars, just reads and works out all days and then one day gets out and he's crazy about me and all hot and well read.
>>
>>18394205
>he can't get to any other women cos he's behind bars, just reads and works out all days and then one day gets out and he's crazy about me and all hot and well read

lmao every little girl's dream
>>
There's this lifeguard at my local pool I have a crush on. How do I fake drowning well enough to get him to jump in and rescue me?
>>
Recently I had to explain to my gf how erection feels like. She, in return, couldn't formulate how getting wet feels like. How does it feel like?
>>
>>18394217
This is pathetic. Just go on grinder if your looking for men
>>
>>18394217

Like this:

https://youtu.be/io4RWV681wQ
>>
>>18394217
This is fucking cringe
>>
>>18394224
I'm a cis woman. Don't think Grindr want me.
>>18394226
>>18394234
Got any better ideas?
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
Help

>Best friend just had a painful breakup
>Was lots of screaming and fighting
>Happened publicly in front of me
>The guy storms off but not before screaming "FUCK YOU!"
>Me and her just walk away from the whole thing
>Was such a cliche night for this
>Raining the entire time
>We go out for coffee despite it being almost midnight
>She tells me that she's going to need time alone
>She gets up and leaves
>Few days pass and I notice little things
>Her phone is turned off
>Her Facebook is deactivated
>She's removed everyone off everything
>Including me
>Think maybe she just really does need time alone
>It's now been 2 MONTHS
>She still hasn't spoken to anyone
>Everything still deactivated

What do I do?

Do I go to her place and talk to her?

Do I just leave her alone?

She's my best friend, and it sucks not hanging out with her, I told her she doesn't have to go through this alone if she doesn't want to, but she was just so emotionless and blank when we last spoke, it was like talking to a wall.
>>
>>18394217
What did I just read
>>
>>18394251
>pretending to be a woman online
Oh, so your a troll then. Sorry I fell for the bait
>>
>>18394252
You know her best but, after two months, I'd personally be worried for her.
>>
>>18394271
I'm extremely worried, I've been talking to her brother who lives close to her, and he says she's alive and well, just laying in bed watching TV every single day, that's literally all she's been doing according to him, but for 2 straight months?
>>
>>18394252
Go to her home and find her as soon as you can. If everything is ok, then she'll most likely appreciate you caring. If not - help her.
>>
>>18394288
But I mean, if she wanted help she would of came to me by now, I don't want to keep forcing myself into her life, she removed everyone off everything, I can't just barge back in, can I?
>>
>>18394287
Go to hers, bring a pint of Ben and jerrys, and watch some dumb shit while catching up, or lending a shoulder, or drowning it all away with beer (fuck if I know what girls do. I'm a dude. When I have to comfort my female friends it's usually in the form of uplifting flirts, dumb jokes, or in rare occasions--random bits of insight I've drawn from my own life experiences)
>>
Women
Do you actually think you can be a whore without consequences? Because sluts and whores don't get wedding rings
>>
>>18394317
I'm guessing your coming straight from r9k?
>>
>>18394260
This is not bait. I'm a legit insane woman tho.
>>
>>18394306
Not always. By the looks of it, she needs help, but she's not gonna admit it. Yes, I think this requires some bloody intervention.
>>
>>18394323
Okay this is clearly bait/shitposting
>>
>>18394331
It is shitposting, you got me there. Got any tips on flirting with a lifeguard?
>>
>>18394321
I'm guessing you're a giant whore by the way you typed?
>>
>>18394339
Gee, no wonder why women don't like you
>>
>>18394344
Who says they don't? Did you already blow your chances of ever getting a wedding ring?
>>
>>18394317
>Do you actually think you can be a whore without consequences? Because sluts and whores don't get wedding rings
Most men don't care and actually wouldn't date a woman who wants to wait before fucking.
>>
>>18394370
so you did HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA also whore doesn't mean that sweetie. Allow whore to enter your lexicon once again
>>
>>18394361
Who says they do? Your logic is almost as retarded as your opinions. Should have invested those points in Charisma instead of blowing them on shitty feats
>>
>>18394382
Bitch you just used a game analogy everything you just said was voided
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Ladies, recommend me some god-tier shounen ai.

I've seen pic related but everyone says it's pleb shit.
>>
>>18394390
I'm guessing you wish life was like your animes
>>
>>18394380
I am engaged and about to get married, I had one partner.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA?

Most people just want a partner with a similar past and similar approach to sex. Even my sluttiest friends are in long term relationships without issues.
>>
>>18394401
Don't watch anime
>straw-manning this badly
bitch go eat some peanut butter with omega 3's in it because you're a retarded fucking whore
>>
>>18394406
Then you're clearly not a whore
very telling that whore can get this many ppl riled up though hmmm
>>
>>18394410
Any reason why you came to an advice board to start spouting off your manifesto?
>>
>>18394414
I have never been "riled up".
Just saying that most guys will prefer a girl who fucks them on after a couple of dates over a girl who is more conservative towards sex, and that most guys ultimately don't care about a girl's partner count unless his is lower.
>>
>>18394424
It's literally facts through and through though peer reviewed and all
>>18394426
true but a guy is going to care if the potential partner is a whore idk how that's not getting through your skull actions have consequences
>>
>>18394439
A literal prostitute? Yeah.
Someone who fucked a bunch of guys casually? Some will, some won't.
>>
>>18394439
>cites peer reviews
>"no, but I can't show you the peer reviews, you have to look them up yourself. What's that, you can't find them? I swear they are real, you just aren't looking hard enough"
>>
>>18394443
A majority of them will (like 90%). You have zero clue what you're taking about
>>18394448
Holy fuck you're stupid fishy
>>
>>18394451
>A majority of them will (like 90%).
Again, in my experience - as long as her partner count is lower than theirs and is not gigantic, they won't.
>>
>>18394458
Those aren't even whores that you're describing, You have a completely different definition as to what mine is
>>
Have ou ever given a foot job? Would you consider it if your partner asked you too? Would you ask for something similarly "weird" in return?
>>
>>18394468
Then what are "whores"?
The vast majority of women don't have a very high partner count, most girls never go, say, double digits or shit like that. Even the few who do, manage to get married.
>>
>>18394479
>Have you ever given a foot job?
Yes.
>Would you consider it if your partner asked you too?
Well, obviously yes.
>Would you ask for something similarly "weird" in return?
Not really, I don't do things in bed to get something in return.
>>
>>18394458
>in my experience
I hate to break it to you, but slutty chicks have a ridiculously small pool of potential boyfriends. You sound like a loose broad who's only ever been with guys who are into loose broads.
>>
>>18394489
I am not.

My best friend is 24 and she had maybe 20-25 partners. She still has boyfriends, right now she's been dating this dude for a year or something. She has never been rejected because of her sexual history.
I know plenty of girls who don't have trouble dating even with a similar sexual history.
They probably have less trouble finding a date then the more "serious"/conservative girls who want to get to know a dude well before fucking him. Most guys will want to date someone who fucks them right away. If someone fucks you after a date or two, it's not really likely that she is virginal.
>>
A female coworker just asked if I'd been going to the gym lately

What did she mean
>>
>>18394502
There are guys who will date loose sluts, I'm not denying that, you just have to have really low standards and there are chicks in this world who do. You're right about conservative girls, too. They're the ones with really high standards who are looking for potential husbands willing to settle down, and not many young guys fall into that category.
>>
File: IMG_0735.png (205KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.png
205KB, 640x612px
Girls, pick which guy

And don't say neither
>>
>>18394518
>you just have to have really low standards
Not really. All of them were either in college or had a stable job, were physically attractive and were nice people.

I didn't look for a husband or wasn't looking to settle down, but I wanted something long term. I was never interested in casual sex.
Most guys weren't even willing to wait a couple of months before having sex.
>>
>>18394524
My boyfriend looks the same as the virgin dude in these memes.
>>
>>18394524
I've never seen anyone sit like the lower pic
Is this made by r9k incels?
>>
>>18393877
1. I don't know what to say, just talk.
2. Meditate. Use one of those YouTube guided meditations for relaxation. That always really helped me.
>>
>>18394525
>All of them were either in college or had a stable job, were physically attractive and were nice people.
I seriously doubt she was being honest about her sexual history with these men, if that's the case. She was probably seeking out guys who either didn't know her or didn't know about her reputation.

>Most guys weren't even willing to wait a couple of months before having sex.
It's fine if a girl wants to wait, but a couple of months?

Y I K E S
>>
>>18394548
It's not exactly a secret that she has slept around.

>It's fine if a girl wants to wait, but a couple of months? Y I K E S
Lol. You see? It's hilarious how guys want to have sex after a couple of dates but then get surprised if a girl has a bunch of partners.
Unless I feel reasonably sure that we're going to be serious and long term, I'm not going to fuck you. After a few dates, you're basically one like any other.
>>
Femanons, say you are interested in a guy. He's pretty well endowed, stays hard for ages but doesn't actually orgasm due to nerve damage (although can finish myself off with some patience). How big of a deal would this be to you? Would it differ in a ONS-situation and a LTR-situation?
>>
Fellow guys: Is it normal that if you like a girl who isn't dating you (yet at least) and you are sitting really close to her or standing very close to her, that you get a boner just for that?
>>
>>18393548
I just go find another girl, that's all what my gf means to me a to go option when my dick is hard
>>
Can girls orgasm by squeezing their legs closed together? My girl did that and she starting moaning and said she felt like she orgasmed. Is that even possible?
>>
>>18394564
She sort of tightened the area around her pussy with her thighs. Does that make sense? I don't know how to describe it, it was weird
>>
>>18394564
By doing that once? No. But yeah, I can bring myself to orgasm by grinding against something or squeezing my thighs like that, especially if I'm very horny.
>>
>>18394561
I'd be fine with it, but it'd make me sad as fuck and I'd be unsatisfied on some level.
>>
>>18394555
>It's not exactly a secret that she has slept around.
I've already refuted that point.

>if a girl has a bunch of partners
I think most guys are put off by girls who sleep around. If you're dating him then it's fair game.
>>
>>18394573
No she was doing it repeatedly and orgasmed in two minutes. It looked very powerful. How often can you do that?
>>
>>18394576
What exactly would make you sad?
>>
>>18394577
>I've already refuted that point.
But you don't know her, your "refuting" the point doesn't mean anything.

>I think most guys are put off by girls who sleep around. If you're dating him then it's fair game.
I went on a first date with, what, 20 different guys? On a third date with maybe 10 of them, I dated maybe 5 for less than a month and just one long term.
If I slept with all the guys I technically "dated", I would have been considered a whore. If I slept with everyone I went out on a third date with, I'd be a slut by most people's standards.
>>
>>18394578
Why were you just sitting there watching her masturbate instead of munching that puss? Isn't she your girlfriend?
>>
>>18394585
Because I'd be sorry that he cannot enjoy sex as much as I do, it'd feel unfair.
Sex when he doesn't come feels like I haven't done what I am supposed to do.
>>
>>18394588
We were cuddling first and she started rubbing her thighs together. It happened while getting in the mood. I know what I'm doing thanks.
>>
quick question, should I tell the girl I have been dating (quite recently) about this underage girl keeps coming on to me? she's a student at the school near my dorm room, I don't take her seriously at all so there's nothing to worry about but just curious how this even comes up in conversation.
>>
>>18394594
Ah, but that's where you're wrong. I enjoy sex very much. I just tend to enjoy it differently :)
>>
>>18394603
It'd be hard for me to stop thinking that you are not enjoying it if you cannot come. I'd be sad.
But, yeah - it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18393736
third option, minus the fucking other guys part
>>
>>18394587
>But you don't know her
That doesn't matter and you know it. The fact that her sexual history is common knowledge in your circle isn't going to mean jack shit if she's going after guys who've never met her before.

>If I slept with all the guys I technically "dated", I would have been considered a whore.
You seriously need to scout yourself out some better dudes. Having standards isn't a bad thing.
>>
is it a bad thing if a guy always makes suggestions about my physical appearance?

this guy im dating always brings up how i should gain weight, change my wardrobe, hairstyle, and wear makeup a certain way. is this normal? i think its rather rude and unnecessary. he could use some upgrades too but im not complaining..
>>
>>18394608
>That doesn't matter and you know it.
It literally matters. I know her. I am fairly sure she doesn't lie. Also she slept with most of her boyfriends on the first 3 so I doubt that they expected her to be virgin.

>You seriously need to scout yourself out some better dudes. Having standards isn't a bad thing.
I'm engaged, about to get married. Had sex with just one guy, the one I dated long term.
I have standards, which is why I haven't slept with every guy I went out with.
>>
>>18394612
>wardrobe, hairstyle, makeup
Guys don't know shit about any of those things, don't listen.

>how i should gain weight
This is a roundabout way of saying you have a flat ass. Do some squats.
>>
>>18394624
>Do some squats.
how about no. he has a meh body and i accept him. it doesn't seem fair to bust my ass off at the gym if he won't
>>
>>18394615
Please for the love of god tell me you didn't find your future husband through your arbitrary system of "waiting a few months before sleeping together."
>>
Why do guys lose all interest in sex after they cum? The most I can get my boyfriend to do is spoon afterwards.
>>
>>18394636
Your guy sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>18394643
We waited a little over 6 months. Probably wouldn't wait that much right now, but a couple of months for sure.
>>
>>18394650
We don't know, it just happens. Is it really different for women? There must be a biological reason for it.
>>
>>18394653
After sex I want more.
>>
>>18394650
Maybe your guy isn't attracted to you.
I mean sometimes I'd be "wtf am I doing with my life" after sex
super introspective afterwards
>>
>>18394655
Do you come?
>>
>>18394652
I know you're not going to believe me if I told you it won't last, so I think our little rap should end here.
>>
>>18394663
We've been together 6 years. I don't see why it wouldn't last just because you think so.
>>
>>18394015
God a girl I used to like once drunkenly confessed she loved me. I obviously reciprocated, but she was all like "damn i was so drunk last night and wrote dumb shit to guys"

needless to say we don't talk anymore.
>>
>>18393524
M here, what would be the words you'd want to hear out of a guy who approaches you but you're not attracted to him - As in in your personal opinion, what would be the sentence that you'd like to start a conversation with, given that a guy just approached you and you're not physically attracted to him but he seems to want to meet you.

And ALSO - If you catch your boyfriend/husband online on social media, when he's supposed to be at work or any other thing that otherwise occupies him, how would you go about finding out why that happened.
>>
>>18394691
Why would I want to be approached by a guy who I don't find physically attractive?

If he wants to be friends, just break the ice as he would with a man. Have a reason to talk to me, that's mostly it.

> how would you go about finding out why that happened?
Why would I care if he's online when he's at work?
>>
>>18394709
A. I did not mean as in a friendly approach, I meant as in you're both sitting in a bar/diner/whatever and he approaches you out of the blue obviously to get your number, my point is to which "approach" would you most likely give a positive response to go out with him/give him your number.

B. Scratch work and replace it with any situation in which you know he's supposed to be doing something else but he's online on a social media account - It could mean nothing but it could also be that he's talking to other women - How would you go about asking about it without sounding jealous?
>>
>>18394650
After cumming the testosterone goes down and we go full into cuddle mode

Also the dick doesn't really feel good after cumming
>>
>>18394719
>my point is to which "approach" would you most likely give a positive response to go out with him/give him your number.
If I am not attracted to him, none? He can approach however he wants, but if I don't like him...

In general - be friendly, smile, have an excuse to talk to me, seem interested in what I have to say, flirt lightly.

>How would you go about asking about it without sounding jealous?
I wouldn't ask. I trust him, he can do what he prefers in his free time whatever he is supposed to be doing.
>>
>>18394729
How does one flirt lightly?
>>
>>18394729
A. I respect your answer but I feel like everybody has a "click" and you're not admitting to it, I bet that there's something that you'd like to hear but you're focusing on the fact that I said you're not attracted to him instead of trying to come up with what would be something you'd like to hear out of a guy you haven't met, in general

B. I applaud you if you're being honest but truth be told I bet you that if you feel like you trust someone, and that someone gives a hint of breaking that trust, you'd get super jealous - That being said it would be an awkward relationship that one and I wish none to have to deal with that, but it happens and I wanted to know if there's some sort of "special" question you'd ask to find out why was he online when he's not supposed to.
>>
Girls,

What incentive do you have to have sex with men now that you are earning your own money.
>>
Is it ok to talk/flirt with other girls while still in dating stage with one girl?

I'm new to dating so idk if thats acceptable, like she tells me I don't have to stop talking to other girls but at the same time, if she was talking to other guys I'll feel a bit weird about it...
By talking I mean, tinder or chatting up girls in cafes, pubs and the works..

Also, question to guys:
how do I stop being so jealous? like every time she mentions her hanging out with her male friend it makes me feel jealous, I don't tell her that but I can't help but feel jealousy, like she spends more time with her male friend than she does with me and stuff like that.
>>
>>18394735
Eye contact, smile, compliments (possibly not solely based on the looks and not too sexual), light physical contact.

>>18394742
There's not one phrase that works in all contexts, and none would work if I didn't like him. There's no "click" - I wouldn't go out with an ugly dude because he seems a nice person.
In general if someone seems friendly and decent, even just saying Hi while smiling works. Just try to get to know me and have a conversation, have some sort of excuse to talk to me (a comment about what we're doing, a question, whatever) and seem interested in me. Try to understand if I don't want to follow the conversation by reading body language. That's it. There's no secret phrase that makes my pussy melt.

>I bet you that if you feel like you trust someone, and that someone gives a hint of breaking that trust, you'd get super jealous
"Being online when he isn't supposed to" isn't breaking their trust. I don't really give a shit. I wouldn't even ask.
Unless he's actively lying or doing shady shit, spending time on facebook doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>18394743
Ew
>>
>>18394743
Well gosh you may have no redeeming attributes other than your money but don't think that applies to everyone, silly
>>
>don't see girl for 5+ years
>she ends up working at one of my regular breakfast stops
>wont stop chatting me up when I'm there
>thinks I'm into her
>puts me on the spot infront of the actual cuties that work there
>says I was really into her years ago and we used to 'mess around'
>by mess around she means flirt at the workplace
>just mention I don't remember it happening like that, still waiting to get my food and go
>she just keeps drilling me with questions, holding my breakfast hostage

Like damn bitch, this is just a drive thru on my way to work, and all your fine ass co-workers are way hotter, so don't be putting me in a spot where I need to be rude to you to get my shit and go.

I even mixed up my days of going there 'cause she started always being there on my usual regular day.. :/ They're like my favorite breakfast stop.

How do I express that I'm only there for my food, and while friendly banter is fine, it shouldn't persist beyond my food sitting there on the counter ready for me?
>>
>>18394599
nah, dont tell her m8.
bitches are crazy, will probably get you into trouble
>>
>>18394817
Try cooking your own food
>>
>>18394561
I don't care as long as I cum.
I wonder why I'm single.
>>
for men

there's this guy i was talking to last month and after 3 weeks of talking i decided i didn't want a relationship and i told him that. he still hung out with me, and today he told me he didn't want to see me anymore

for a couple months i've been hanging out with him and his friends who have said they enjoy hanging out with me as well. basically, this guy was the reason i hung out with his friends otherwise i wouldn't have. now that we're not talking, i really want to continue hanging out with his friends without him because i think they're a lot funnier/funner than him.
one of the guys has a girlfriend and i don't want to hit him up out of the blue and look like i'm just trying to fuck or something. should i try talking to him or just let it go?

if you were the guy in the situation how would you feel?
>>
>>18394524
The top one.
>>
>>18394506
She's seen you waiting in the bushes outside her gym and following her home?
>>
>>18394479
Yes I have. It was tiring on my legs but we got there.
Made him shower after cos I was scared I'd somehow get athletes foot in my pussy.
>>
>>18394843
>if you were the guy in the situation how would you feel?
I would feel sleepy and not read all that.
>>
File: Vqw1STf.png (415KB, 579x631px) Image search: [Google]
Vqw1STf.png
415KB, 579x631px
I have hairy arms, not slightly in a way that's normal for guys, but fullblown Robin Williams-hairy. (slightly lighter hairs though) Last time I took a girl to the zoo, we had to warn the staff in advance
>sir, one of the gorillas just escaped
>oh that's just Anon, carry on
I swear, sooner or later the actual gorillas will catch on

Anyway, does this shit still fly for someone in their early twenties? Or should I get rid of it somehow? Saw a similar thread on another site and all replies were literally "gross"
>>
Guys: which of these is the best to send to a guy? The context is we've been seeing each other for a few weeks, last time we saw each other there was a bit of a hiccough. We've agreed to go to a party tomorrow and I want to meet him somewhere beforehand to chat.
>hey anon, can you meet me at X after work tomorrow? :)
>anon, meet me at X tomorrow after work? I'd like to talk with you :)
>hey, can you meet me at X after work tomorrow?
>>
>>18394946
If your face is hot nothing else matters really. You could thin it with barber's scissors?
>>
Would you rather sleep with 40 guys or with the same guy 40 times?
>>
>>18394983
40 guys each 40 times
>>
>>18394983
Same guy, 40 times.
>>
>>18394754
Bumping for this.
>>
>>18395028
cheat on the same guy 40 times? geez have mercy.
>>
File: 33444333.jpg (74KB, 648x496px) Image search: [Google]
33444333.jpg
74KB, 648x496px
>>18394288
>>18394309
>>18394324

Just an update, I went to her house and tried getting her to open the door, she spoke to me through the window and honestly from what I could see of her she looked like hell, dirty messy hair, she looks like she hasn't showered in weeks, she spoke in a raspy sick sounding voice, but she wasn't sick, just barely put any effort into talking

She honestly looks like a fucking zombie, I begged her to please let me help her and she just went back to bed, I contacted her brother and he said "She just needs time"

It's been 2 months...I'm out of ideas at this point and starting to just give up.
>>
>be me
>match with girl on tinder
>she texts with me literally everyday for two weeks
>had made plans the previous week for a date
>day before comes and I ask her if we're still on for tomorrow
>oopsie daisies, I forgot we made plans
>I have errands to run tomorrow teepee

Why the fuck does this keep happening? I know I shouldn't expect much from tinder but this shit has happened to me 3 times now and the other two times were with girls I had met in the real world. Both of those time I kept setting aside time the girls kept flaking. I don't plan on letting it go that far this time but it's incredibly frustrating and I don't know of its something I'm doing wrong or of I just keep running into assholes.
>>
Friends, am I really that ugly? When I see myself in the mirror, I consider myself a 4/10. I know I am not average, but I am used to it.
But when I have to take a pic of myself, it seems like all of my imperfections get exaggerated (eyes misaligned, cleft lip scar gets much worse). Is this really how others see me or do pictures have this effect?

Does anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>18395112
Idk what to tell you man, every time I get a match on tinder, they either delete me straight away or respond once and don't ever talk to me again, not sure why, they seemed interested with 1st message then just leave...
The first proper match I got, I ended up meeting irl and we had a great time.

We were both afraid, she probably more so than me so I reassured her that I'm stressing it too! I think that helped her overcome the stress seeing as she wasn't the only one being nervous, just talk to her and reassure her that it'll be fine and if you can, go up to HER and don't let her come to you, take the stress on your shoulders and make it easy for her, its just what guys are supposed to do I guess...

If she forgets the day before then make sure to mention the meet up every now and then in your conversations, so she doesn't feel like you forgot, if she feels that way then she will most likely bail on you, she needs to know you care. Thats all I can say but there again I'm no expert, i only managed to meet up with a girl once, it just happened to be the first one I asked out
>>
>>18395285

No you're not that ugly and yes, it happens to everybody.

You see yourself every day. You're well aware of your flaws because you study yourself and you have to live in your own skin. As awful as it sounds, people generally don't notice the smaller details on people unless they're incredibly different. They will look at your entire face and get a less detailed image of you, rather than a full assessment.

Ever heard people talk about how they've been with someone for years and suddenly start to notice things they don't like? Teeth? Spots? Etc? It's because even when you look at someone every day, you don't see things in that much detail.

We're also super critical of ourselves - that's natural and a defence mechanism. It doesn't really matter what you think of yourself (although it's great to be confident in your positive attributes!), it's how other people see you. So just do the best you can with what you have and stop over thinking it.
>>
>>18395285
I have the exact same feeling.
I'm this guy btw >>18395293

The girl I was talking to took a pic of herself and sent it to me, she looked nice in it but when I saw her irl she looked like 10x prettier! she also told me I look better irl and I hated pictures of myself.

Can I ask, are you introverted? like, do you prefer to stay home instead of going to parties and all that? do you like when people take pictures that include you, in social environments?
I'm like that and so is the girl I met. I think its just socially awkward people that have problems with pictures and taking them and all that, but irl we're not all ugly, we just don't know how to 'look good' on camera or whatever, we just wanna exist without it if you know what I mean?
>>
>>18394650
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

Counter question, why are women always so unwilling to learn about male biology and then get personally offended over it?
>>
>>18393524
lol that pic
>Whom'st've'dn't
>>
Girls, why are you so obsessed with celebrities? Or does it all come down to social status making your cunt wet again?
>>
>>18395394
I personally don't particularly care for celebrities (I googled who the Kardashians were a year and half ago) but I guess it is because they are glamorous, fascinating and interesting. And good looking.
>>
While physical attractiveness of a man plays a role, women are less visually stimulated than men. They tend to care more about other things. Is this true?
>>
>>18395493
Yes. Very much so.
>>
>>18395499
Could it be because women had to prioritize resources since the beginning of humanity? They've started prioritizing looks now that most are earning their own money.
>>
>>18395518
I don't honestly think women prioritise looks now. Women's attraction has always been much more complex than attraction for males.
Women's libido works differently. We care a lot more about being seduced, about feeling emotionally close than about "you look hot". Women attraction is really based on feelings more than on visual things.
>>
>>18394954
>Hey anon, want to meet up at X before the party?

Also, why're overthinking this. You're literally trying to play multiple choice with minute variation of the exact same thing.

>>18394843
>if you were the guy in the situation how would you feel?

Which guy? The guy who dient want to see you anymore or the friend you like hanging out with?

To be honest, I'm not sure what the guy who doesn't want to see you would feel, but I imagine he would be annoyed.

The friend, it depends on his personality and also probably partially on what the other guy has said.

Personally, I'd be cool with it and be down to hang out, but a lot of my close female friends are Ex's of other friends, or friends of friends that just started hanging out with me (My best friend is actually a chick that another friend used to chase after and have a crush on, and we all just started hanging out, and her and I just kind clicked and started hanging out all the time).

That being said, early on in my life, I feel for the "bro code" meme, and had cut off people my friends ex's before, and it was so shitty feeling and I regretted it so much that I just said that it was retarded, and their business is theirs, mine is mine, their shit doesn't have to affect me, and stopped.

Talking to him never hurts. At worst, he decides he's the type that plays sides and was never going to hang with you--But that was going to happen anyway if that's true and all you did was add a moment of slight awkward. Otherwise, he says yeah of course we'll keep hanging out and you gain a new friend that's independent of the other dude.

>>18394754
>how do I stop being so jealous?

Get confident in yourself and what it is you have to offer.

I posted this yesterday in the other gender ask thread >>18393241
>>
>>18393524
Why do women think with emotions? I know its some evolutionary shit, but in all honesty in this day and age where you can apply logic if you just stood back and took a breathe. So why do women constantly still think with their hearts. I've seen nothing good happen of a woman letting her heart and not her brain dictate her actions.
>>
>>18395549
Women feel emotions more intensively, empathise more and in general are more emotional. This is also highly influenced by female hormones - for example when women get pregnant, or go on the pill, or have their period they are much more emotional because of the effect of the hormones on the brain.

You cannot switch your hormones off. It is hard to learn how to control yourself.

It's like asking why men think with their dick. They're just wired like that. That is the effect of testosterone.
>>
>>18395560
Fair enough, thank you :) As a guy its something that always threw me for a loop
>>
>>18394506
Ahe wants the D. Buy condoms and ask her on date.

>>18394562
I get boners from anything resembling girls.

>>18394599
No. Only after the underage girl will become problem.

>>18394612
Sounds like fashion master. Engage him in fashion battle. Suggest him some changes in his style.
>weight
Tell him to cut it off.

>>18394650
Refractory period. Be clever and demand him to make you cum and cuddle as much as you want before you allow him to cum. It is called orgasm denial. Be assertive and creative. He will love you for quality cock tease even more. His cum should be the last thing on your sex list.

>>18394743
They like the dick and everything attached to it. Also they want the sperm and cuddling.

>>18394754
Be clever and once some girl shows interest in you, put other dating on hold. You dont want to look like manwhore, do you?

>>18394817
Find different place to eat. Unless you enjoy poison and salvia in your food.

>>18394843
Tell him you want to hang with their friend group. He will still thinks you want the D, but you will brush it off and break their friend group for good.

>>18394946
Shave armpits and be done with it. Some girls wants bears.

>>18394954
Doesnt matter. The 3rd one looks ok.

>>18394983
Do everybody favor and LIE about body count. Everybody want to feel like you are qtie, not cock carousel.

>>18395112
It is tinder. Half of them are bots and idiots. Just keep trying. Always get their phone number first before setting date. If they wont give it to you, they wont date you anyway.

>>18395285
Post pic.

>>18395493
They are illogical emotion based creatures.

>>18395549
Because they are wired that way. Same with us being horny aggresive beasts.
>>
>>18393548
We just jerk off with porn again and realise how much better it is compared to sex.
>>
Is it always a bad idea to ask a girl out more than once, for example if she gave you an ambiguous rejection and some months have passed since?
>>
File: 1372270077652.jpg (56KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1372270077652.jpg
56KB, 288x499px
>chat with a female friend at party
>been getting interested in her and tried making obvious moves
>she starts pushing me back when I moving for a kiss
>"ok whatever I get it"
>I leave her alone
>start looking for another hot girl
>starts talking to her
>we hit it off and start making out
>previous girl noticed
>shes furious as fuck
>starts punching me and screaming at me being a horrible person

lol wtf was that? why do you do this?
>>
>>18395621

The words of somebody who has never had a good lay in his life.
>>
Is it true that most women only find 30% of men attractive while most men find 80% of women attractive? Or is this a meme spread by trp.
>>
>>18395652
I find most men my age physically attractive to some degree, but maybe just 10% of them attractive enough to date.
>>
>>18395652

Eh it's a fucking meme. I'm not even an especially attractive guy or whatever but I'd say that I find well under 50% of women attractive - 30% if we're being pretty loose with the definition of "attractive".

If we're limiting this to females 18-35, though, maybe 30% makes more sense.
>>
Girls,

Do you have sex out of obligation or because you feel it is your duty or do you genuinly enjoy it? I've heard many women do it out of obligation. Am I being memed
>>
I want a gf rn but I can't have one

How can I find someone who wants to meet up and spoon all day;-;
>>
>>18395707
I don't know if I can speak for all women but I'm horny as heck and would want to have sex with my husband literally all day if he was okay with it because I genuinely love having sex with him. I have never turned him down for sex and sometimes he even has to turn me down. I don't really think there's one answer for every (maybe not even most) girl(s).
>>
>>18395736
What does he do to make you feel that way? Does he do a lot of oral? Can you give me some techniques that blow you away? Never been with a girl before.
>>
GIRLS:

Okay so I'm going on a date with a girl from Tinder, I was this to develop into a fwb arrangement, I can sense that she might be open to this.

So I want to make my intentions clear and I want to move onto sex as soon as possible - but at the same time I'm not looking to be a creep, I also do want to get to know her and really the decisive factor will ultimately be whether or not there's chemistry.

I guess I'm just looking for a tactful and honest way to show what my intentions are aside from laying out a bunch of parameters during a first date, imagine you were her, how would you like me to deliver the message?
>>
Why did nature make men stronger than women?
>>
>>18395738
He does give really great oral and he also does a bunch of cute stuff like kissing my ribs, neck, etc. I also like it when he holds my hands while we have actual sex but that could just be because we consume too much weeb shit. Anyway, a couple things that drive me crazy when he gives oral is that he really focuses on my clit. I think most girls probably prefer it this way as I'm pretty sure licking around the actual vag (like the hole, which is a bit lower than the clit) isn't going to make someone cum. Anyway, most of the time you should be using the tip of your tongue to lick it, not licking it like a lollipop or icecream where youd use the face(?) of your tongue. Something I really love is when he swirls his tongue around it. I'd also try to make eye contact with a girl if you eat her out because it makes you seem more dominant. And I'd mix it up between fast flicks and softer licking. For example, I like fast in the beginning, soft slow ones when I'm getting close, but really fast (and some fingering) when I'm really, really close, but I think it'd depend on what an individual girl likes but I imagine a safe bet would just be to go faster as she gets closer to finishing, which you can usually tell unless she's a cunt and fakes it or something. I usually just say if somethings feeling really good or end up showing it (pulling his hair, moaning, etc.) so you'd probably find out easily (if the girls being honest). I also really like being teased right before he even starts oral with kisses on my thighs and clit. I also like it when he kisses me right after but I think a good amount of girls think that's gross so I'd be careful. And I'd like to add that these are all just things I like and neither me nor my husband have been with anyone else so I'm not sure how different everyone is.
>>
>>18395883
Stupid question. What you mean to ask is why did nature make 1 gender competitors, while the other choosers. The answer is to cause competition so that survivability of life has a higher probability. The reason why this is important is unclear, but that's really up for you to decide
>>
>>18395644
Might be right but I've had sex 15 times with 5 different girls and none of them were able to compete with my own handjob orgasm.
>>
>>18393524
Girl has hinted a lot about sleeping together for he past weeks, but when I asked if her bed was big enough for the both of us she said no? Wtf is this, please help.
>>
>>18395307
Thanks! You're very nice.

>>18395314
>Can I ask, are you introverted? like, do you prefer to stay home instead of going to parties and all that?
Yes, I stay at home.
>do you like when people take pictures that include you, in social environments?
I don't have anyone to take pics of me, but I wouldn't like it, anyway.
>>
>>18395736
How long have you two been together?
>>
File: 7b6.jpg (36KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
7b6.jpg
36KB, 680x383px
Why do women do porn?
>>
>>18395942
Money.
>>
File: 890.jpg (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
890.jpg
22KB, 600x800px
>>18395949
Really? I'm having a hard time believing that.
>>
>>18395942
Various reasons, largely overlapping with men's.
>>
>>18395965
There are people who literally pick up shit for a living. And you can't believe an attractive girl wouldn't want to earn money by having uncomfortable sex with an attractive guy?
>>
>>18395965
Some people will do anything to avoid a 9 to 5 life.

An hour or 2 of filming every few days for a living can't be that hard (in terms of time consumed at least)
Actually I'm not even entirely sure how much time pornstars have to work to make a living wage. But it can hardly be 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Plus it's not always unpleasant. Some of them genuinely enjoy it.
>>
>>18395932
6 years total and married for one
>>
File: clever.jpg (12KB, 225x166px) Image search: [Google]
clever.jpg
12KB, 225x166px
With the girl I've been seeing for months, I shared a video I thought was deep and left an amazing impression on me for weeks. Turns out she found it too depressing to laugh it off like other awkward shit, then she cut our messaging short and called it a night just like that.

Feels bad. I never open up to anyone like this, and I can see why now. Feels worse that she just left me hanging there before I could say I didn't mean to kill the mood or whatever and not leave a sour mood the rest of the night.
I'm afraid. Made a lot of mistakes lately.

What can I do now? The guilt is killing me, and she's no longer reading my messages. And what should I do in the morning, when she's up again and normally would shoot me a message as usual?
>>
>>18393524
Girls
Today my ex and I had a conversation about all the horrible shit I did when I was with her and on the red pill. Problem is the girl I'm going to make a move on was with us. I tried to save some face by talking about how I've changed and what I would have done differently, but it still looks very bad. Should I just make a move on this other girl or do some extra work to save face?
>>
>>18396059
>expecting women to appreciate or handle deep things
You fool. There's a simple rule to follow with this sort of thing. If you wouldn't show something to a 5 year old, don't show it to a woman.
>>
>>18396016
But they can never have a real relationship though....
>>
>>18396059
Get another bitch.
I opened up to one bitch a while ago too, but I ended up dating this one slut I was texting on the side. Women are worthless.
>>
>>18396084
>>18396094
Okay, now pretend I'm not robotting out and dropping her over this. It wasn't the right mood for it, it wasn't that impressive (taking a look once more only made me cringe) and it was out of character since I never do that kind of thing. Some parts shouldn't be opened.

Now what do I do
Like in the morning or whatever
>>
>>18396059
Link video?
Some people are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff. Not sure exactly what sort of depressing/deep video it was so hard to say.
>>
>>18396059
what video
I want to know if I'm deep too
>>
>>18395549
i'm a woman that doesn't let emotions decide for me but then again i have antisocial personality disorder and can't really process emotion
>>
File: 1496149135367.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496149135367.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18396167
>i'm a woman that doesn't let emotions decide for me
>>
>>18396107
>already trying to backtrack on your beliefs in a desperate attempt to try and win her back

Just look what women do to you.
>>
Girls, thoughts on bears on guys' necks?
>>
Should I be concerned if you make plans to hang with the girl you're dating, have her flake about an hour and a half prior to meeting up due to "plans" she suddenly forgot about with a friend from out of town, and just wants to play it by ear throughout the week?

I'm not an idiot for being sorta pissed and uninterested in her right now right?
>>
File: IMG_0856.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This doesn't deserve its on thread so I'll ask here:

I'm 26 years old and I'm switching my career to something I'm passionate about. I've never had a girlfriend before, but I'm so into my career path I don't think it would be smart for me to date the next few years. Is it ok if I wait to start dating until after I'm 30? I should be settled comfortably in my career by then
>>
Girls

Do women orgasm the first time they have sex? I'm talking if the guy takes extra care on foreplay and oral. Or is there a mental block preventing this?
>>
>>18396309
It depends on how you look after 30. If you're balding or have a lot of wrinkles by then say goodbye to pussy.
>>
A friend of my sister and I kissed this past weekend at a party my sister had. We've already made plans to see each other again, but my sister has no idea about the whole thing (if anything I think she'd be happy for us though) and her friend has requested I don't tell my sister for the time being.

Anybody have any advice for do's/don'ts of being romantically involved with a sibling's friend?
>>
>>18396372
See if you can get your sister in on a three way.
>>
>>18396361

I look much younger than I am. But I'm not after "pussy" anyways
>>
>>18396212

>bears

Not a fan to be honest.

How would a guy even live like that? Where would it shit?
Would he still be alive?
>>
Is it true that women need an ulterior motive to enjoy sex, that sex merely for the sake of it isn't enough and there has to be at least a possibility of them receiving something extra
>>
What makes you start a conversation with a guy?
I'm talking in the situation in which the guy already has talked to you, and you wanna talk to him again.
I have absolutely no problem texting girls or starting up a conversation with them in person. Its just that some girls that I've talked to seem to have a great time talking with me and shit, but do not start a conversation ever again.

This isn't even necessarily about love interests or anything, even if you wanna be friends with someone it applies.
I mean I can start a conversation anytime with the same person, its just really hard to feel she doesn't really care about my existence if she never ever takes the initiative to talk.

Basically, what makes you want to take the initiative to get along/get to know a guy?
>>
>>18396626
Its really hard to feel she cares about my existence*
>>
Girls,
What are some simple red flags to avoid when messaging on tinder or other such dating apps?
Honestly, I'm really socially awkward and I have no idea what I'm doing, and I've never had a real relationship before. It's just that once I got on anti-depressants I realized I could go out and live life instead of sitting in my room all day waiting to die.
>>
for men or women doesn't matter

when i was like 16 maybe 17 i found a twitter argument and a girl that i stood up for because i agreed with her opinion. she followed me and i followed her back.

we've been following each other for quite some time now and about 4 months ago she dm'd me randomly just to talk. she added me on snapchat etc etc and occasionally snaps me/dm's me even when i don't dm/snap her back

she just snapped me after i hadn't talked to her for a couple months. she has friends, so i have no idea why she's snapchatting me randomly.

i'm an 18 year old girl and she's 16. she's super cute but i don't know what her intentions are. she lives in texas and i live in michigan.

do you think she's just bored/wants to be friends or has some kind of crush on me? i usually only contact people like that if i like them in a dating kind of way.

it would never work because i'm an adult and she's not and we live far far away but i'm still curious as to what you guys think
>>
I've been planning on asking out this girl in my friend group on this outing we all are going on tomorrow. However I just learned that this outing is to the pool.

So, women, if a guy were to ask you out after seeing you in a swimsuit for the first time, would you question his true motives? I'm known to be a kind and respectful person, but this girl in particular has had lots of trouble with overly-horny bfs. Would this be weird timing?
>>
>>18396856
Fucking yes it is weird timing in my opinion.

However that shouldn't stop you. Is this perhaps the only chance you can do it? Surely after the pool you guys might go out and do something else. Maybe after chatting a while with the chick you can do it.

If there is a possibility of seeing her again in the future, then preferably in another outing where it doesn't imply seeing her half naked.
>>
what am i doing

why am I not chasing girls who enjoy making fun of all kinds of shit in the world, gets incredibly stoned, loves stoner psychedelic rock, and watch all my favorite tarantino movies

what am I doing chasing these shitty artsy hipster girls who don't know any better
>>
>>18396867
Yeah, we were all going to dinner afterward, and I was going to ask as we all leave the restaurant. But would she still be suspicious? Again, she's known me for a while to know that I'm not nearly as thirsty as her other guy friends/exs (Which is true, by the way).
I really do want to ask asap, while I have the confidence, and also because we go to different universities and I don't want to waste summer break waiting for another opportunity
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.