[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live alone in a small flat with no friends/family for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1402440326769.jpg (395KB, 600x858px)
1402440326769.jpg
395KB, 600x858px
I live alone in a small flat with no friends/family for about 1000km. I am in my mid 20s. I do not play video games anymore, and am fairly shy/quiet so not really using a hobby as an excuse to meet people (although I don't mind it!)

I need a new hobby that is fairly accessible. I have $700 USD.

Suggestions?
>>
>>18393514
any interest in music,photography,travel,clothes,designing,skydiving,hiking,kinky stuff or anything you wanted to try out but never did due to simple issues
>>
sports
>>
File: 1402440492218.jpg (154KB, 500x667px)
1402440492218.jpg
154KB, 500x667px
>>18393519

Not really, I mean sure I would like to travel, but I live in a country where it is very expensive to go anywhere.

I always wish I could learn the piano, but I have no experience with any instruments and I don't have the patience.

I am honestly clueless. I am a student and in my spare time I just watch movies. I play a bit of CS but my PC is on the verge of death and I won't be getting a new one as I barely use it as is.
>>
QT ike you should have no problems finding a hobby. I got one in my pants if you know what I mean.

No but seriously try something like going out in nature. Hiking is really fun when you explore areas in the deep woods.
>>
>>18393514
Get cats and pet them furiously.
Learn a new instrument.
Learn to paint.
Pick a subject then buy a ton of used books on it and try to become and expert.
Read more books, try literature.org, you can read Frankenstein, sherlock holmes and land of the lost for free.
>>
>>18393538
buy a camera and lens and just start taking photos its like one of the best hobbies
>>
>>18393514
Music Anon, it's really fun
>>
>>18393663

I have an old film camera on its way (Picked it up for like $50). I don't think it will fill my days though, and I do not want developers to see my cringey photos.
>>
>>18393538
>and I don't have the patience.
You'll need to get the patience though for any kind of new hobby though really.

I've been "meaning" to take up drawing or craving for ages myself. It's just a matter of actually starting it and developing that initial habit.

You could something like writing? Or maybe dancing, thats a social one too.

Volunteering is a great one too as well. Meet people and good for the soul.
>>
>>18393514
Weed
>>
>>18393684
its okay just relax for now if you can and save that money you will definitely need it in future if its not something you don't actually want to do you should save it up and use it when you really need to it
>>
>>18393514
You forgot to mention where you live, cause hobbies really do depend on where you are located.
>>
>>18393726

Australia
>>
>>18393514
Start training powetlifting. Or do other kind of sports, there are plenty to pick from. Go to board game meetups. Start collecting something that's not too autistic.

That's what I do anyway. Also, who's the girl in the pictures? She's how as fuck
>>
>>18393514
>live alone in a small flat with no friends/family for about 1000km
>1000 km
why?
are you in university or something
>>
>>18393825

I am but there is a university where I grew up too. I moved out when I was pretty young. I am just not overly social and only talk to my mother every few days.
>>
>>18393514
Are you the girl in the pics? I guess you would not be interested in R/C - radio control cars or aircraft then ...
>>
>>18393858
I doubt OP is the girl in the Pics. She reminds of a girl I work with I think was interested in me, except my co-workers hotter. I found out after brief e-stalk later my co-worker was hardcore christian
https://au.pinterest.com/source/sovngarde.tumblr.com/

Also, OP try stuff like Meetup or Eventbrite. Some of it seems silly but give it a try at least once, eventually you'l find some kind of interest that does click for you. You just gotta keep searching for it. You won't know until you start trying.
>>
>>18393858
>Are you the girl in the pics
are you fucking serious lmao
the image is from r9k
>>
Volunteer as a surf lifesaver.
>>
>>18393514
If you aren't a complete illiterate swine you can always get into classic literature. You'll have something interesting to talk about and a good excuse to hang around your local bookstore, library or - since you are a student - check out some literature/linguistics classes and befriend with /lit/ enthusiasts. If you aren't so smart, then you'll get along with pseuds, who make out the majority, and you'd be able to spare your time in long discussions with some folks.

You'll get to hone your social and conversational skills, and probably get to know a lot of chicks too sincethey make out the majority book readers.
>>
volunteer at an aboriginal people's shelter.
>>
>>18393514
Buy a drone learn to fly it's fun and there is all kinds on money to be made.
>>
>>18393514
Martial art club, where there are respectful and not brainless dudes looking for violence. Gives you confidence and friends from all social circles.
I did Kung Fu and BJJ: people are golden.

Self confidence is the key to meet people. Also, it someone looks nice to you just talk to this person about random shit, whatever works if the person likes you back.
>>
>living alone in a small flat
>not throwing a party with me friends every day

Get a socially demanding job like bartending and get /fit/, smonk weed and watch cartoons.
>>
>>18393642
I have considered painting after binge watching bob ross' crazy ass on netflix.

Dudes like the grandpa i never had.
>>
>>18393514

Guns, go buy yourself a mosin nagant, extra cleaning supplies, ear and eye protection, a can of 300 rounds of ammo and a range membership all for less than 700 bucks. /k/
>>
>>18395845

I wish. You would be arrested for taking a boomerang to school here.

I want something the I can do from home really.
>>
>>18393514
Have you tried learning how to code? It can be a very fun thing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.