[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice on how to get my wife to do anal? She is really opposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1496008807378.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496008807378.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Any advice on how to get my wife to do anal? She is really opposed to any anal play but I've whittled her down for the past few years.

I've gone from nothing to touching, rimming, and now light fingering.

FWIW my wife is "negotiable" - she likes to trade sex for things. Any ideas on what it would take for the final prize?
>>
>>18393355
I tried anal once and only once and it was awful, but if my boyfriend let me peg him I'd let him fuck my pooper in a heartbeat
>>
I don't understand why anal is so popular. I've never fucked a girl in her ass, don't really have a desire to do so. way I see it, there's a perfectly good vagina right there. it's warm, and soft, and wet, and made for my dick, we can make babies with it, and when we're done I don't have shit on my dick. also, during the whole process we don't have shit smell goin on. I've heard that's the worst part. like i really don't get it.
>>
>>18393377
>dem dubs
Can sort of confirm. My sister did anal, and she said when it was over a mixture of lube and shit oozed out of her butthole and it was pretty smelly. Also she did an enema beforehand
>>
>>18393360

I wish she'd peg me. Don't think she is into that. Joked about it and was shot down.

Working slowly on getting her to play with my ass. She's really resistant to it - so I'm working on her ass first
>>
>>18393380
Damn. Just make sure you aren't doing things she isn't okay with you doing. My boyfriend isn't into pegging, but I'm not going to try and convince him to because I don't want him to feel pressured. That's how you risk making the experience bad and how you scare people out of trying it ever again with anyone
>>
>>18393377

Different strokes for different folks. I like pussy too, but anal is just my thing I guess.
>>
>>18393377
This

I don't get the appeal either. Not worth all the trouble for a slightly tighter and bottomless hole
>>
>>18393380
>I wish she'd peg me
gotta be a leftist.
>>
>>18393386

No worries about that. She bargains willingly for it. Just have to pay (i.e. favors/time/dates). Just wondering what I can do to speed it up.

I just want speed up the process since I think it will get there eventually. Its been 5 years!
>>
tell her put out or 6et out no1 ri[)e$ for free
>>
>>18393422
How do you avoid getting shit everywhere? You've never fingered her asshole and gotten some on your finger? that would totally turn me off to the whole thing
>>
>>18393434
Geeze anon, I know nobody can really control the amount of shit they have inside their body, but she would have to be a nasty ass woman that doesn't know how to wipe properly for that to happen
>>
>>18393439
I mean do you wipe inside your asshole though? I'm just saying if you're two or three knuckles deep the odds of getting poo on your finger increases.
>>
>>18393455
>when you forget fingering assholes means going inside and not just sticking to the surface

Yeah you got me there dude, my bad. I mean from my experience, as long as you've pooped earlier in the day, it should be good to go
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.