[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suspect that my girlfriend is cheating on me with someone at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I suspect that my girlfriend is cheating on me with someone at work.

It's always been in the back of mind since we started dating and she got this new job. Maybe I am paranoid, but until recently, it's actually been bothering and I got into a fight with her about it recently.

The reason I think she's doing something is the fact that:

She works very late, and is usually the only one there in the store.

There aren't any cameras in the backroom of her workplace. I know because she took me to her work once when I dropped off. It's small boutique in the mall.

She works with two guys, one is gay and the other is straight.

The other day I picked her up and noticed a little detail about her lipstick, and it started a fight. I asked her why the bottom part of her lip was without any lipstick and she told me she was biting her lip all day. I thought it was a bullshit answer and asked her why it doesn't look like that when we are out together. It basically caused a big fight and I don't know what to think.

The only reason I think she would do something to me behind my back is because she's accused me of cheating before as well, which I have not, so it makes me think she's hiding something.

Anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>18393094
Try to talk her about but don't get emotional, let her get angry and talk keep it cool and you probally will hear some trues.

When she's accused you from cheating she was too picky? How that go?
>>
>>18393113

No. She just outright told me she knows i slept with another girl while she was at work and it was my day off. Usually, when it's my day off, I'm at home waiting for her to get off work. But she went through my phone, computer and everything trying to find evidence of me cheating. There's nothing I have to hide. I told her I never did anything to her but she doesn't even care, she just says "she knows".

I'd say when we aren't fighting, we are a normal couple, we compliment each other, go out and talk about things with great interest. It's just little, but seemingly major things like this that drive both of us mad.
>>
>>18393094
Not sure what your financial situation is but you can hire a private investigator.
Another thing to do is if you have access to her phone bill, look at the usage details and see who's she is calling and texting. When people have affairs, they just don't talk at work.
However, it does sound like you are somewhat paranoid. With both of you accusing the other of affairs, it sounds like trust is a big issue. This is not a good thing and something you two need to get worked out.
>>
>No. She just outright told me she knows i slept with another girl while she was at work and it was my day off. Usually, when it's my day off, I'm at home waiting for her to get off work. But she went through my phone, computer and everything trying to find evidence of me cheating. There's nothing I have to hide. I told her I never did anything to her but she doesn't even care, she just says "she knows".

You should be dumping this crazy fuck for this reason alone. Also you make it seem like it's impossible to get the truth out of her. Ask the gay guy about it if you can't trust much of what your girl may be saying.
>>
>>18393123
>she went through my phone, computer and everything trying to find evidence of me cheating.

Well that's a not a good sign at all, have you ever done this type of thing to her?

Also, do you have some cowoker that is insterested in you that your SO already complained?
>>
>>18393136

We never talk why we are at work. We used to but we stopped. This is actually because of me though. I feel better talking to her about everything that's on my mind after a long day, rather than during work or bothering her at work. She prefers to text during work and doesn't do it now because she thinks I don't like it.

We live together, but she doesn't receive a paper bill. She has an iphone with AT&T. not sure how they go about usage history
>>
>>18393142

I feel like a weirdo if I try to reach out to her co-workers... if anything, they could be in on it. I mean, as far as I know, she has little communication with them outside of work. Just snapchat and a few texts here and there.

The truth is hard to get out of her. She doesn't want me to know the truth because I honestly think she's scared of losing me. She's been through a relationship before, where her ex accused her of the same thing and she told me she did cheat on him but only because she was not serious about him. This is within the first two weeks we started dating. I'm 25 and she's 22. We've been dating 10 months now.
>>
>>18393144

I've always asked her permission if I go into her phone. It's happened like twice and I just checked her messages and gave it back.

I've been suspicious of the manager. He's my age and is the only straight guy there. I haven't seen anything real that would lead me to believe that have an outside of work relationship, but there's a gut feeling.
>>
>>18393152
AT&T online has an option to review the usage history for data and calls/text. It lists by date and time every incoming and outgoing call/text made with the number called to or made from.
>>
>>18393136
>>18393152

Or you can go through her phone/computer in justifiable retaliation. Snooping is usually tasteless and only justified in hindsight if you actually find something, but she already did it to you and seems like a liar anyway.
>>
>>18393170

Wow. If that's true then this could actually be solid evidence if there is any. I feel afraid almost to look, but if we fight like this about this kinda stuff, maybe this could be an opportunity to end the relationship if there's something she's hiding.

Should I talk to her and ask her to show me her records, together?
>>
>>18393167
Why did you ask to go through her phone previously?
>>
>>18393167
Shit man, she's cheated on the other guy why she wouldn't do that to you, confront her about it with those word, say that you aren't sure about what's goin'on with you two anymore.

You both have trust issues and nedd to work that out, like this guy said>>18393136
>>
>cheated before
>accused you of cheating
Those are the two biggest red flags, anon
>>
>>18393185
I wanted to know if she was talking to her ex because I saw on her facebook he was liking her pictures and even posted a flattering comment about one. I didn't find anything. She could have deleted the messages. It was just for peace of mind.
>>
>>18393182
Unless you have her password, that's the only way you'll see it. Now it's up to you if you want to do it. If you feel strongly enough about this then maybe that's what you need to do. If she's got nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>18393198

It's almost 11 months now we been together and this kinda fight we've had probably since the beginning of relationship. There's been a lot of distrust fueling our fights. I only ever wanted us to be happy but it's hard when the chemistry isn't there sometimes. When it is, it's really good. We done a lot of stuff together for 11 months.
>>
>>18393208
I'm a pretty intolerant person on some things. Cheating is one. With my gf's and now that I'm married, I've always made it clear from the beginning when it got serious that I am monogamous. If you cheat, I'm gone. No turning back, no working it out. I've married someone who feels the same way. I couldn't be with someone I didn't trust. It would drive me nuts. But what's right for me isn't right for everybody.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.