[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything you can't do if you're an illegal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: illegal-immigrant-sign.jpg (16KB, 283x300px) Image search: [Google]
illegal-immigrant-sign.jpg
16KB, 283x300px
Is there anything you can't do if you're an illegal immigrant in a California sanctuary city? Wikipedia tells me you can attend University, get a driver's license, etc.
>Inb4 spic leech off the economy
Canadian who loves freedom and wants to start a business
>>
Bump because I need to escape Trudeau
>>
Why not join our military? They well "tell" you it's impossible if you're not a citizen or green card holder, but from my experience that is not true, they will accept you and grant you citizenship, but also ask that you resign your canadian citizenship.
>>
>>18392980
Don't you have to actually deploy somewhere for that? I don't want that, if I could just be a cook or some shit that could work though.
>>
>>18392980
Well looking into it is a little confusing, either you need to serve a year, or just complete basic training to apply for citizenship. Or I just misunderstood the FAQ.

Anyways, thanks for reminding me about that.
>>
>>18392980
illegals cannot join the military

well there is one special way, but op probably doesnt qualify.

>>18392817
how long have you been in the country?
how old are you?
>>
>>18393371
I'm not illegal guy, just considering it. I'm 19, still in Canada.
>>
>>18393375
I see, well your best bet is coming here as a student, or maybe apply for an employee visa

but the process is so garbage, it takes many years to actually get one.

Student Visa is probably the easiest.
With that, you can get a job at school.

You really dont wanna be here illegally.
It sucks mate, even in sanctuary cities.

You can't get a car, work legally, get in-state tuition, etc.
(some illegals do thanks to obama but you wouldnt qualify for that because you had to be brought to the US as a child)
>>
>>18392817
Why the fuck would you want to live illegally in the US. Just get a student/work visa dumbshit.
>>
>>18393383
>>18393397
Too dumb for post secondary, or getting a job recommendation thing. I think I'll just look into a military job like the other anon suggested.

Thanks for letting me know how shit being illegal is though.
>>
>>18393404
You dont have to be a genius to go to college you know.

Just pick an easy major, and apply for an easy school here in the states
>>
>>18392817
Unless you are brown skinned forget it but in answer to your question, Illegals in sanctuary cities actually are treated with preference. If you commit a felony the police will either ignore, the DA will only charge you with an offense that will not get the attention of ICE or the judge will let you run out the back door.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.