[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going abroad this summer. I currently have a gf that I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488341252926.jpg (48KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
1488341252926.jpg
48KB, 537x537px
I am going abroad this summer. I currently have a gf that I love and have great sex with. At age 22, it seems we will one day married.

I also feel like this travel abroad may be one of my experiences of youth, and if I happened to hook up with a girl at a bar 1 time while abroad I doubt I'd feel any big time guilt.

What are your opinions /adv/? Verify or vilify me

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18392691
bump
>>
>>18392691
yo bumpo
>>
File: 1487371580384.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1487371580384.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
>>18392691
If you're already planning on hooking up with some randos while traveling, you've got two options:

One, you can just end it with her and save her the heartache. If you think you're going to cheat, then that's a sign you should not be in a monogamous relationship

Tow: Propose an open relationship while you're gone, or simply tell her that you don't mind her hooking up with people while you're both apart, as long as you're allowed the same. This is risky because if she says no, you may have probably killed the relationship- even if you agree not to hook up with anyone, she will never really be able to trust that you kept your word and that WILL fester.

Or, you can just, y'know, enjoy your time abroad without sticking your dick into some rando. It's very possible to do that.
>>
>>18392691
Try your best to stay faithful. if you love her and want to eventually marry don't botch it on something dumb.
>>
>>18392691
Honesty is best. Tell her what might happen, before it happens. You could even straight up let her know that you met a exotic babe and ASK PERMISSION to have a little sexual adventure. You might be surprised to learn that she's willing to let you do as you please, especially as long as she trusts she will be informed.
>>
>>18392691

thats fine but if you know you'd be upset if she did the same thing in the past or down the road, then you're a cunt. and no being married in the future wont make hers bad but yours okay.
>>
>>18392691
Smash and have fun. That said if it truly feels like marriage you wont contemplate cheating/hooking up with a slut abroad. You are young anyway and there are a lot of fishes in the sea. Have fun!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.