[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I not feel like eating? I like this person and from that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0993.jpg (90KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
90KB, 427x640px
Why do I not feel like eating?
I like this person and from that period I don't wanna eat at all even though I do feel hungry
>>
>>18392556
you gotta eat anon.
>>
>>18392910
I just can't. When every time I think of that person I feel sick and butterflies and loosing my appetite.
I don't know if that person will feel the same as I feel? Or it's mostly just myself being lovesick?
>>
Here's what you do...

You go to the gym daily, and lift weights with vigor. I mean, you really gotta kick your own ass.

It'll clear your mind, and make you absolutely starving. Eat ASAP after working out! If you wait, the hunger sort of fades away.
>>
>>18393239
I lost my interest in everything. Except when I surrounded by people I always thought of her. How long will it fade?
The last time when I got this same shit it took me one month when the one I had feelings with moved to another country. Why it's always happen to me
>>
I started adding really hot and spicy sauces to food about a year ago and got totally addicted. I went up like a stone in weight even though I didn't want to at all. I now want to lose the stone in weight.
>>
>>18392556
Sounds like your body is giving up your appetite as a stress/anxiety response. It's natural for the body to alter psychological, behavioral and emotional functions in order to combat stress, and since the brain has control over the stomach it can even alter your appetite. The solution is simply to reduce your stress. You can do this a number of ways like exercising and sleeping more but If this girl is giving you stress you should either go talk to her more and tell her how you feel or leave her and focus on something else.
>>
>>18393326
We talked and we're done. Now we don't talk anymore. She's not interested. She told me she liked me before and later on she turned her words that she only like me as a friend.
It's always happened to me. Fuck me right
>>
>>18393410
Stop with the always happening to me because if you think like that you'll really start believing it. If she wasn't interested then oh well, nothing you can really do but move on. I know it sounds harsh but if you have it any other way you'll drive yourself into the ground. You should focus on other things you like to do or want to accomplish as a means to get your emotional stress under control first then start socializing again. She was very important to you I understand but you can't let rejection strike you as a failure, chalk it up as an experience and use it to better yourself for when you inevitably find someone you like better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.