[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys is it okey if I don't want to fuck girl I like? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2078.png (5KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2078.png
5KB, 236x213px
Guys is it okey if I don't want to fuck girl I like?
The thing is I just want to spent time with her, walk, talk etc...
I am confused
>>
>>18392455
Are you asexual or just putting the pussy on a pedestal?
>>
>>18392464
I don't know, I just don't feel like I want to have anything sexual with her.
I want to be friends with her, but more then "just" friends
>>
>>18392532
Do you want something sexual with other women? If so, then you need to see this grill as a real human instead of some goddess. If not, you are asexual and need to find an asexual partner.
>>
That's called a friend, OP. This is confusing for you because you've been calling your acquaintances friends up until now.
>>
>>18392539
Okey I guess that makes sense
Also
>grill
>>
>>18392455
Yes. That's called a friend.
>>
>don't want to fuck a girl I like
you've got some problem but idk what it is. maybe they really are turning the frogs gay.
>>
>>18392455
I know what you mean
I'm a virgin tho so I have no answer for you
I don't think it's something to worry about, sex would probably come naturally at some point.
>>
>>18392455
Is she hot? does she covers herself too much? do you live in a place with hot or cold weather?

not a joke
>>
>>18392455
>>18392532

Then do so.
There are even still Christfags out there who wait till marriage.
Nothing is off the table.

If so far you only want romance not sex yet, that is 100% fine. Until it changes. Of course you are allowed to be like that. Why not?
>>
>>18392532
Just to clarify, do you still want to cuddle with her, kiss her, flirt with her, etc., but just don't want to fuck?

Also, do you strictly not want to, or just don't care for it? If she offered sex, would you be down?
>>
Sounds like you like her romantically instead of just being physically attracted
>>
>>18392455
I can understand what you mean OP. No, you are not weird for not wanting to have sex with a girl you like. You may make her happier and the sex worth it more. I'm not Ned Flanders too.
>>
>>18392455
Lots of people feel as though having sex almost ruins relationships with others for whatever reason, maybe it becomes awkward afterwards idk. Not saying thats you but if you two are dating you should tell her that you're not really interested in having sex but would rather explore other areas of the relationship
>>
>>18392455
>how to friendzone myself
I used to always keep the girl I like pure and fap to girls who I didnt really care about but thought were hot. Never got the girl I liked and always ended up with the side chicks.
I swear women can tell if you want to fuck them and get off to that.
>>
>>18392455
Get your testosterone levels checked.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.