[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have had a few relationships in the past, I have always been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Palace-of-Westminster-0200.jpg (51KB, 402x600px) Image search: [Google]
Palace-of-Westminster-0200.jpg
51KB, 402x600px
I have had a few relationships in the past, I have always been less than satisfied and I've never felt love for any of them, there was attraction and sometimes I was just in the relationship because I felt lonely. However, recently I started speaking to a girl who has continuously rocked my world every time we speak, however she said she told me there is something that if a guy ever speaks about his ex, then she immediately gets unattracted to him. She says this is based on the fact that she does not want to become a replacement for that guys ex. She is currently dating another guy, who has spoken about his ex to her, and it has made her question what she thinks of him. However, she flirts a lot with me, (stuff like how would you handle oral whilst playing a video game) and I am falling for her harder and faster than I ever have with anyone before. I made a joke that I was a virgin, and that she would have to teach me and she said she didn't believe me, so I never corrected her. (I'm not a virgin) A few weeks pass and we just get along great, flirting, texting every day, playing vidya, having a laugh. She lives 400 miles from me and I suggest hey lets meet up, after she is really depressed one night and this seems to really cheer her up, so I book a bus ticket and this was on sunday this week.

We hung out, got pizza, I caught her staring at me a lot. We walked about, went to a museum, had fun, made jokes, I asked her why she was staring so much, no answer, we went to a bar, had a few drinks, she started stroking my arms, really going for affection. So we started kissing, she was super into it, like grabbing my head, biting my lip, then she started asking me questions, one of which was if we slept together would she be my. First, because of the joke I made about being a virgin. I said no and all affection just immediately stopped. We left and went to go get the train, she started being really cold, accusing me of lying to her. cont;
>>
File: 200_s.gif (111KB, 495x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
111KB, 495x200px
cont;

So we part ways, I get on my bus to get home, I started franticly texting her, asking her to give me a chance, apologising, saying im sorry if she felt i deceived her. Then she starts saying she only ever saw me as a friend, and that she could be that way with anyone (intimate). I started losing my mind, crying like a little bitch. I feel like she is genuinely the one and I lost my chance because of this. But now i'm pretending to myself that i can just be her friend, and keep how i feel quiet. I've never been friendzoned, but I can feel it right now. I'm still just checking my phone constantly, waiting to see if she speaks to me, hoping she does.

She has said she is gonna keep dating this other guy, and said I was never the guy for her the first time she asked me if my ex was pretty and I replied with, (i thought she was).

TL;DR

Have I fucked up big time with the girl of my dreams? Because I joked about being a virgin when i'm not?

should i just give up and an hero? I really don't want to lose this girl and I don't think i'm ever gonna be able to not feel what i feel for her.

Or is it possible if i just be her friend, after a while, things might go my way and we could eventually be an item? (she seems really eager to still speak to me and talk all the time)
>>
shameful bump
>>
Stay the fuck away from this girl. She's trouble man. She's got you by the balls so you can't see this situation for what it is. This girl is not the one. Far from it.
>>
>>18392008
So just completely cut off all contact? Block and delete and never look back?
>>
>>18392035
Absolutely. She's a snake it sounds like. Manipulative and tried to use you as a sex toy until she found out you weren't to her liking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.