[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the score, help me do something epic. Keep in mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: evilpepe.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
evilpepe.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Here's the score, help me do something epic. Keep in mind they are pieces of shit and have never really supported me.
>loving grandma dies
>always told me I get 1/3rd of her will because she hates her kids (dad and sis)
>Her daughter (dads sis) says she found no will
>house will be split 50/50 between dad and her
>she and her family want me to sign a deal so I am my sick dads guardian (alcoholic) so I get to get his part - pay his loans and get the rest of the profit for myself
>catch is he owes a little money which I have to pay but they say that it's like just 1/17th of the house profit no problem
I noticed their "kindness" was a little off, so I asked about how we're going to do this procedure. They told me there's no problem, all I need to do is meet up with them and their lawyer so as to sign the paper and get the free shekels. The real catch here is though: I have to pay my dads shit untill he dies (depending on what the paper says, but that's what they're aiming for without telling me).

So I called up my lawyer, and she said that this is some shady shit and that they're trying to ass me backwards, but that she'll help. I called them up and told them that I'm bringing my lawyer to the meeting and they literally shit their pants on the phone. "W-why I mean, we hired one for us a-all I mean.. why you didn't have t-to! Be a compassionate son to your dad!!" Seen as he's never been there in my life and I've met him once a year for 2-3 hours until I can't stand his drunkness I really don't know what they're on about.

Should I plot a revenge, or just leave them be in their own filth?
>>
Leave them be. They aren't worth the trouble of revenge. Get your money and get out.
>>
They were trying to financially ass rape you.
Fuck them all, take them money.
>>
>>18391694
Revenge is fun and worth it in my xp
>>
>>18391694
Get life insurance out on all them hoes. Make it part of the deal. Legally not too much can be done with no will. Or just feed them some lemonade for Thanksgiving. Don't forget the antifreeze
>>
I would like an update on how things go if that is possible. Just interested.
>>
>>18391694
talk to your lawyer about any methods of legal revenge. honestly though if they're this disgusting of humans just leaving them alone and poor and dropping contact would be the best option.
>>
>>18391743
I can't just get them, they won't let me get a single dollar if I don't agree to pay for my dads expenses for the rest of his life. Sidenote: he's faking sick/dying for all of this in case I figured it out.
>>18391802
How, though?
>>18391820
G..go on?
>>18391823
How? This will take days if not weeks.
>>18391829
They are leaving me poor either way. If I sign the contract, I get the money but also have to look out for my dad which is going to be way more expensive than whatever I get. If I don't they split the house amongs themselves and I get jack shit.
>>
>>18391694
>If I sign the contract, I get the money but also have to look out for my dad which is going to be way more expensive than whatever I get. If I don't they split the house amongs themselves and I get jack shit

Here's what I'm not understanding: let's say you don't sign the contract, and your Dad and Aunt split the house 50/50

In that case, why wouldnt your dad be shouldering his own debt regardless? Why do they need your signature if a 50/50 split is happening no matter what? You'd just be getting what's left over of your dad's half.
>>
>>18392127
Life insurance is for you to bury them after they die. Have them tell you how they would like to be buried. Get them to agree to terms. Their going to think "oh I'm not dying any time soon ". So you let them get the money for the house under these terms. You invite them over for Thanksgiving and feed them ricin filled turkey or antifreeze lemonades.
>>
>>18392147
Here's both scenarios, keep in mind this isn't your everyday country either, so don't try to apply the situation to your own countrys legal system.

I sign no contract:
>I have no part in it/get 0
>Unfair, as my grandma always said I get a whole lot of her will as her last words to me before she slipped into insanity
>possibility that my dad writes me off his will

If I do sign the contract:
>I get 50% of the house sale (-15% because they paid for my dads shit in the last years)
>Upon receiving the money, I pay for my dads loans that are not only towards the bank but also some scary people which I have no idea of the amount but the "nice family" says it's not that much at all
>After paying those loans, I need to find him an old peoples home OR some house nurse because the guy is like an 90 year old from the alcohol/drugs and needs care
Keep in mind this guy is a nightmare and can throw a legal circus if I don't comply to his wants and needs until he dies if I get the money and am his legal guardian.

So: Money but I have to use them on my dad as long as he lives and he might very well outlive whatever sum there is, thus forcing me to take care of him with my own finances which are really bad - I would have no problem with this if he never stopped calling me for my birthdays

or

I get jack shit from what was promised to me in addition to my dads will which was kind of crucial in order for me to start a small business and get others as well as myself out of poverty.
>>
>>18392179

You are missing the point. Who wrote this contract that says you get -15% because of your dad's shit? Why are they so eager for you to sign this contract if they are getting their cut no matter what?

You have no idea how much your dad owes, how much you'll end up paying being his legal guardian, and if you'd even be making any money after all that.

I honestly can't see a reason for you to sign this retarded shit. Also: you should be asking your lawyer for advice, not us
>>
>>18392202
>You are missing the point. Who wrote this contract that says you get -15% because of your dad's shit? Why are they so eager for you to sign this contract if they are getting their cut no matter what?
I'll get his whole cut, but as his guardian I am legally bound to be his "dad" i.e pay his loans that he can't afford and pay for his care. They are eager for me to sign it so they get him off their hands because he's a nightmare to deal with.
>You have no idea how much your dad owes, how much you'll end up paying being his legal guardian, and if you'd even be making any money after all that.
The sister and her husband are telling me that it isn't that much and that it will be in the contract. The odd factor is that he owes some shady people money too and no one can/will say how much that is, I just know he owes them from other sources.
>I honestly can't see a reason for you to sign this retarded shit. Also: you should be asking your lawyer for advice, not us
I don't see a reason either, and I have contacted my lawyer but maybe you guys could point me out on how to fuck them over for trying to fuck me over.
>>
>The sister and her husband are telling me that it isn't that much and that it will be in the contract.
>The odd factor is that he owes some shady people money too and no one can/will say how much that is, I just know he owes them from other sources.

So, exactly like I said, you have no idea. It just sounds like they are trying to pass this headache off onto you.
>>
>>18391694
also this isn't 1850 and wills aren't something that if you can't find it aren't legally binding. most of that stuff is recorded somewhere within your government.
>>
Your grandmother did not leave you anything. That's one issue
Your family is trying to pay you his inheritance to take care of him for the rest of his life. That's not a good job, you should decline.
>>
OP, don't do it, no matter what. Your grandma's words wont count if there's no proof she said them. They're trying to put his debt onto you by saying you'll get a cut, but in reality its going to cost way more than what you're gonna get.
>>
>>18392231
They are. And I'm wondering if there's a way I could stick it to them for trying to con me with their own lawyer.
>>18392233
>this isn't 1850
This is eastern Europe, might as well be 1661
>>18392245
All she ever talked about in her last years were that I'll get 1/3rd of the house and a wood area. This was a constant every time I visited her. The first person to enter her house after she died was her daughter/my dads sister
>>18392250
This is true, but I'm wondering how I could stick it to them because they are trying to con me and "be nice" to me all of a sudden. Hadn't I contacted my lawyer, I'd gladly take the money, pay my dads loans even if no document said that I should and also accomodate his needs with the rest of the sum from the house. What they want, is for me to pay for his shit for the rest of his life which I 1. have no chance of and 2. have no obligation be it moral or legal
>>
Bringing your lawyer to the agreement was a super smart idea

Not sure what "Epic" things you can do out of this though
>>
>aunt threw away grandma's will
>father is wanted my mafia
>father and aunt work together to con the grandchild
What kind of messed up family do you have there man? I don't see anything there for you besides cutting contact with all of them and trying to make a better life for yourself
>>
You should leave... don't expect anything when someone dies.
>>
>>18392280
>>18392298
They are pretty fucked, and I have moved far away from them. For some reason they think I'm a millionaire and hide my milllions in a cave. Truth is, I have no job. If I did have millions, I'd actually support my dad even though he hasn't done much else than empty his balls one time long ago.
>>
>>18392255
What country in eastern Europe?
Im from eastern Europe too, maybe you are from the same country as me.
>>
File: IMG_9736.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9736.png
22KB, 300x250px
>"I want everything given to me!"

Kek fuck off loser
>>
>>18392563
Who the fuck said that, go back to /b/ unfunny cancer troll. I actually wanted good for them and my dad despite being shits but they are trying to con me. Die in a fire
>>
>>18391694
I feel like OP is full of shit and this is a lie
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.