[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any of you guys have experience sending flowers via delivery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 157504430.jpg (746KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
157504430.jpg
746KB, 1024x683px
Does any of you guys have experience sending flowers via delivery to your girl?

>be me
>living somewhere else in the world
>gf studies in aussie
>she likes flower
>thinking of making surprise by sending flowers to her

I was thinking of using some online flower shop for the delivery. But I'm afraid it will never come to her.
>>
Why are you sending this girl flowers OP?
>>
>tfw no ldr to surprise with flowers mid week before I fly in that weekend.

mate, if you can't figure out how to send flowers, and make sure they get delivered when you want them delivered to her, where you want them delivered, I don't think I can help you with anything.
>>
>>18391572
he said, it's his gf, she likes flowers, and he wants to "make surprise"
>>
Dont do online flowers =/ its a hassel for you and the receiver. But if thats really what you want to do, then make sure you get the number of the flower shop and find out where the shop is (make sure its close enough to where your girl is). Youll be making a lot of long distance phone calls to do the check ups, so a phone card or having a long distance phone line would be exteremly helpful in this situation
>>
>>18391557
Don't be sending her flowers you creep !! She suspects someone of stalking her already so her dad bought a shotgun
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.