[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I like this guy do I ask him if he likes me or do I just tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Wj8Pinu.jpg (40KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
Wj8Pinu.jpg
40KB, 600x580px
if I like this guy do I ask him if he likes me or do I just tell him "I like you"?
>>
>>18391477
Depends. Is he at all meek or reserved or anxious? If so, do the latter. If not and you are worried about rejection, do the former.
Tbh I wish females would come on stronger more often.
>>
>>18391480
He isn't meek but kinda reserved
>>
>>18391483
Then you should tell him you kinda like him, but in a playful way, with a smile on your face. And ask if he likes you. If he says no, just keep smiling and say thats too bad, don't show any evidence that you are hurt. Girls can afford to act with a fuckton of self-confidence because men feel like they are on a higher level, it won't get weird if he rejects you unless you make it weird.
>>
>>18391477
A girl told me she likes me, but I forgot to ask whether she wants to fuck (that would've been quite a ride, since she's very athletic), friends often tell friends they like each other. I suggest be more specific. What do you want to do with him? date him?
>>
>>18391488
I mean men feel like women are on a higher level, not vice-versa. We see women as the choosers, the players, the takers. So while a man will get rejected again and again, women have options. Just don't show him you are upset and it shouldn't make anything awkward.
>>
>>18391488
>Girls can afford to act with a fuckton of self-confidence because men feel like they are on a higher level

Lol true. At least as far as finding a relationship partner is concerned
>>
>>18391488
>Then you should tell him you kinda like him, but in a playful way, with a smile on your face. And ask if he likes you. If he says no, just keep smiling and say thats too bad, don't show any evidence that you are hurt.

how do I do it if I want to ask him via text?
>>
>>18391477

Too soon.

Here is what you do instead:
"Do you wanna catch coffee with me next [time and date] at [place]?"

Everyone understands what the question behind that is.
>>
>>18391937
Dont
>>
Just tell him frankly. >>18391488 is right
>>
>>18391937
Don't over text. Irl or bust over text is hard to take seriously. Weird as it is it seems facetious to some guys.
>>
>>18391945
I can't do that cause he lives in a different state and we cant just meet up like this
>>
>>18392190
You can just tell him over text you'd like to spend time with him.
>>
>>18392196
will he understand what i mean?i jest want to be open And Tell him I like him, without any games
>>
>>18392520
Then do it.
>>
Definitely get the console
>>
>>18391483
>not meek but kinda reserved
In what way?

There's reserved, and then there's just being silently uncomfortable around you because he's attracted.

I was this way with one woman, mostly because I was deeply nervous talking to her. She's like a polar opposite of me, way out of my league.
>>
>>18394117
It's hard to describe.... sometimes he acts extra distant and like I don't exist or like he doesn't know me very well and sometimes talks with me about his problems and what scares him and we talk kinda like really close
>>
>>18394665
Okay yeah he's definitely into you no doubt. He's scared pissless of talking because he'll say something to fuck it up. Talk to him dude!
>>
>>18394673
but its hard to tell because i don't see him often and we mostly text. So if he is like this in his texts does it mean something?
>>
>>18394956
It's really not hard to tell, everyone in this thread is telling you so.
Can you give an example of a conversation?
>>
>>18394968
I don't want to quote in case he lurks here but he almost never ends convos in any way. Just cuts the conversation and doesn't respond to me. At another times he texts me suddenly with some personal problem and I tell him some advice and we talk through problem and then we talk about our lives and it gets cosy and all kinda intimate. Next day he doesn't even text me hi. Then I post on fb some stupid like "big test today" and he texts me wishing good luck and he's all supportive. Idk what to make of it
>>
>>18395203
Yeah he's interested in you alright. Do you ever text him first? If not you really should. Otherwise try talking about something trivial in class or something.
>>
>>18395203
That is the signature sign of a pining wizard. He has to be into you I'd bet on it
>>
File: 1485292372186.jpg (69KB, 593x589px) Image search: [Google]
1485292372186.jpg
69KB, 593x589px
>>18391477
>>18391483
>>18391488
No, dont beat around the bush about it.

But you dont just tell him straight up. Get to talking to him, keep the conversation going, play with your hair and all that.

When you're ready, you look him in the eyes and tell him "Yknow im really into you, I think I want to have your babies someday"

(well I dont know about the second part, but you could play that off with laughter)

If the dude is reserved then he may not know what to do to pursue you, so you cant count on him to follow the cues.

>>18392149

This too, why don't you just keep texting out of the relationship while you're at it. Guys hate it. Better to just leave contact in person eye to eye, or minimally over the phone.

Long distance relationships dont work either, unless you can regularly see each other and touch hands forget it (Just Forget It!)

>>18391945
uhhh... nooo... not everyone does
he's reserved, he may not know
they dont teach these things in school
>>
>>18395213
Yea I sometimes text him first but he sometimes sounds very busy and doesn't text back much

>>18395213
>>18395222
What makes you guys think he's into me?

>>18395245
It's not a ldr but we just don't see each other a lot and when we do it's around our other friends. That's why we mostly text. Idk about flirting and telling him that I like him... like, texting him seems much less scary lol
>>
>>18395282
He's coming to you about a whole slew of personal things then happily talking with you for ages. When he realizes he puts on the brakes so he won't accidentally let bullshit slip. Its classic, He's so spooked of rejection he doesn't even let it happen.
As for texting, in person is much better. It conveys more honesty and emotion, and neither of you can pussy out and ghost for a few days. It forces you two to talk. Its scary I know buddy, but you can do it. :)
>>
>>18395282
>>18395295

Yeah you need to bypass his rejection fears by simply Accepting him.

Make it clear.
Go get what you want (this guy).

Not saying there's a possibility you might lose the chance, but you Are missing out on time Right Now that the two of you could be together.
>>
>>18395282
>What makes you guys think he's into me?
Because I can relate.
I'm guessing he has a real hard time opening up
>>
File: DBPto32WAAE9tFY.jpg (11KB, 480x327px) Image search: [Google]
DBPto32WAAE9tFY.jpg
11KB, 480x327px
Nah, as a guy I can say that when a girl asks you if you like her is really awkward. It's better just to say you like him.
>>
>>18395511
This. In general, regardless of the gender or relationship you seek, asking someone if they like you only shows a bit of insecurity and neediness. It's like asking for a compliment, which would put anyone on the spot. You're not asking for a compliment, you want to give it. If you like someone, tell them.
>>
Guys is it acceptable to say that when talking about serious things like life and our plans or when joking and talking about light stuff??
>>
>>18395813
Yes. Just make sure he knows what you're getting at.
>>
>>18396761
But how to make sure? I can obviously make some joke about having his babies but it sounds too cheesy
>>
>>18397181
Ask him if he wants to spend 1 on 1 time with you, he'll know and you will also.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.