[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/ I just graduated high school, and lost my virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1086.jpg (137KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
137KB, 730x960px
Ok /adv/

I just graduated high school, and lost my virginity this year. I'm genuinely not bragging about that, it'll hold relevance later. The girl I had sex with was somebody that I had tried to be with for a really long time. I stuck it out w her till her and her boyfriend of three years broke up, and we ended up having sex. After a few times she eventually told me she hated herself for what she was doing, and said she didn't wanna do this anymore. I knew this was bullshit because I knew from one of my close friends that she was just returning to her boyfriend, and truthfully I don't understand why. I'm a tall, slim, active, talented dude who's going into the Marines and he's a fat manlet who's biggest achievement was playing for our football team in the offensive line which lost all of its games. I saw them at prom and he was being super lazy, and refused to have fun, which, I know from our conversations, he has done a lot, and has been a buzzkill many times in the relationship. Regardless, before prom and all of that I get a call from him asking how many times we've had sex, he acts cool w me but he's super condescending, and from there on out she just texts me that she never wants to hear or see me again. This truthfully did not hurt at all at the time. I was totally cool w having casual sex. I asked for a conversation for closure, just cause I feel a conversation is warranted to clear the air o we everything that has to deal w multiple important matters. She didn't, I called her a coward, and her boyfriend threatened to fight me and all that bullshit.
>>
>>18391311
I mention all of this for a reason, seeing them at prom has honestly made me start thinking of her a lot. I've thought about her pretty much all day every single day since then. I truthfully was not attached before that, but all of a sudden I can't seem to get over what could've been. She's pretty basic, but she's gorgeous and a lot of fun, and hypotheticals have been running through my mind ever since, how our dances and nights would've been, our summers, etc. I know this shit is super long. But how the fuck do I deal with this? I'll without a doubt never see her again unless something other worldly happens, and I just can't move past hypotheticals. I'm like that and I hate it. Sorry for the essay, but what the fuck do I do/adv/?
>>
>>18391321
Sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical errors, I'll clarify anything, typing on a phone is trash
>>
>>18391321
Its her call man. Sometimes people get together and you cant see why but they make it work somehow. You fucked, that's all.
Get out of there. You'll only hurt her by trying to get in the middle of them and you're going to end up nowhere.
>>
>>18391341
I haven't said a word to her since we had sex pretty much. I'm not in communication w her that's the thing, so it's not like I'm actively trying to get back with her, in just kinda stuck in this shitty wallowing position where there's literally nothing I can do. I know that sounds fucking dumb, but I just don't know how to get over it, which is weird, cause I would've never imagined getting attached to her
>>
>>18391321
>>18391311
let them be happy asshole, you're an outside viewer

if they were together for three years they were together for a reason
>buh muh prom
he managed to keep her for so long by not being a beta that bended over backward for her fun, imagine being in a relationship and EVERYTHING she did you had to pretend you wanted to do.

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>18391355
I mean, she told me everything when they dated, and told me herself that the only reason she's still with him is because she's too scared to actually be done.

Plus, don't you think that you should at least make her prom night memorable? Idk, I know you're trying to be edgy, but thanks for the input
>>
>>18391366
>I know you're trying to be edgy, but thanks for the input
You have a ton of growing up to do, people like you are why I don't like betaboys being best friends with my girlfriends
>I mean, she told me everything when they dated
>nd told me herself that the only reason she's still with him is because she's too scared to actually be done.
yet here she is exercising free will going back to him after fucking you a couple of times, maybe, just maybe, she actually loves this dude? When you're with someone people say shit like that all the time because they don't appreciate what they have.

also nobody cares about prom after highschool.
>>
>>18391383
By the way you talk, I can guarantee you're not some chad level god, just somebody who just found /pol/ and /fit/

Thanks anyways man
>>
>>18391399
t. the young highschooler who doesn't realize how adult life works
>>
>>18391399
I'm a little parasitic cunt that believes women are obligated to date me because they hopped on my dick a couple times: the thread
>>
>>18391408
Look man, I'm not here to get insulted. I understand I am a flawed being, and that I consistently have to grow and develop as a person. I don't know why you're trying to have a dick measuring contest right now. If you think I'm a huge faggot, that's chill, I need actual advice, I've spent enough time on cancerous boards and I'm sick of that rhetoric.
>>
>>18391418
reread my posts and there's actual content in there.

Leave the damn woman alone and let her choose her life, go talk to other women.
>>
>>18391418
>that butthurt
lmao
is it because the truth has been spelled out to you?
>>
>>18391420
I don't talk to her, and I'm not trying to get back in her life. Did you even read it or did you just stop halfway through?
>>
>>18391423
I genuinely don't see how that indicates butt hurt. It's more exasperation than anything
>>
>>18391427
good now now go talk to other women

/thread
>>
>>18391430
Hey man, dont use such big words, you'll confuse the normie.
>>
>>18391434
Way to read what he posted. Real helpful advice there bucko
>>
>>18392264
>>18392267
Thank you for backing me up senpai
>>
>>18392267
Hey step off
>>
What even is this shit ass bait thread now
>>
>>18392588
My need for advice still stands to be honest
>>
Assuming this isn't bait... do nothing OP. Nothing. It's over. Let it be. Time will dull the wound.
>>
>>18391311
it's her life, she's calling the shots. let it go. OP you've wasted so much time considering that they've been together for so long and you still stuck around. at this point she's too invested to leave, and you're just an outsider looking in
>>
>>18393045
I honestly don't know why it would be bait. But honestly doing nothing hasn't helped, just makes me think of it more
>>
>>18393047
Yeah it's not like this'll ever change, I'm just seeing her everywhere now, you're speaking the truth, I just need help on getting over this shit, and how to not think about her as much as I do
>>
>>18391311
OP, being in a relationship that long makes things WEIRD. Especially if you're that young. I don't expect you to understand that, but she'll say she wants it to be over to you yadda yadda, but when it happens, she'll miss the security and comfort of her boyfriend. It's REALLY difficult to break up after that long, and chances are she thought having sex with you would make her feel better, but she just felt worse.

One day, when you break up with a girl after a long time you'll understand.

My advice to you: avoid serious relationships and enjoy your youth, forget about this girl and let her handle her own adult level drama that you know nothing about
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.