[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How successful are apps like Tinder? I'm still sceptical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tinderlogo.jpg (30KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinderlogo.jpg
30KB, 1252x1252px
How successful are apps like Tinder?

I'm still sceptical on using it. I've been told numerous times by people that I'm attractive, but my self-esteem has always been in the shitter. And I'm only in the mood for flings at the moment.
>>
I wouldn't bother unless you were really really good looking. The girls on that app constantly get messages from guy so you have to stand out from them. You would be better off going to a club or some shit.
>>
>>18391228
Meh, yes if tinder is the only thing you do. If you have a life and go out, tinder is just another way of meeting new people
>>
>>18391240
Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>18391168
It really doesn't matter what VALID site you use. The most important thing is to be 100% honest about who you are and what you want. Intelligent women appreciate honesty. You'll more than likely find one that likes YOU and wants the same things.
>>
>>18391168
BlendR works much better, depending on country.
On tinder the standards are higher, and most of the grills there by now look for something long term.
>>
>>18391259
>You'll more than likely find one that likes YOU and wants the same things.
It will only take 15 years, at that point their vaginas start drying up and they become desperate enough to consider you because they live in a fantasy world where the ratio of men to women is 10 to 1.

Unless you're tall and handsome, internet dating won't likely lead to a relationship until your in the mid 30s as a man.
>>
>>18391259
>Intelligent women appreciate honesty.
good advice for life in general, but we're talking about tinder here. "intelligent women" and "honesty" don't really apply, kek
>>
>>18391522
Stop spreading toxic /r9k/ memes. You obviously are a basement-dwelling bitter virgin who knows nothing about the adult world or dating or sex.
>>
>>18391168
95% of the time the app is used for hooking up and fucking. if you have the intention of dating some one I don't think it's advisable. It's literally become the grindr for straight people.
>>
>>18391168
Pretty successful. I'm not handsome, not rich, ans still found girls for threesomes there. I have friends who ate fat and found gfs, and one who's skinny and tall as fuck and got a lot of affairs behind his wife's back.

There's something there for everyone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.