[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I let guys know I don't have a boyfriend despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1496102130881.jpg (104KB, 540x715px)
1496102130881.jpg
104KB, 540x715px
How do I let guys know I don't have a boyfriend despite rumors?

So I started a new job with a couple of potential cute guys but this extremely forward kinda ugly guy asked me out first I told him I had a boyfriend to get him off my back but he went around told EVERYONE that I was in a relationship now none of the other guys are interested in me like before

What can I do to let these guys I'm actually single
>>
squeese there bum
>>
>>18391046
lol
>>
Why didn't you just say "no" to the ugly guy?
>>
>>18391046
How about asking one of them out?
>>
What if the ugly guy finds out?
>>
>>18391046
tough shit, don't lie. lesson learned, I hope.
>>
>>18391046
>i used lie to get from difficult situation
>the lie turned against me
>how can i make them to forget about lie?
The best thing is that the monent you tell you broke up with this "bf" of yours, that first guy will be the first to invite you on date again.

Your best bet is to use
>dont shit where you eat
and find bf outside from your work.
>>
You learnt it here from a 15 year old boy
>>
>>18391086
This
Next time just say you're not interested. To fix the situation, probably just have to come clean, get talking with whichever guy you like and when your relationship status inevitably comes up, you tell him "Oh, I'm single, I told (ugly guy) I had a boyfriend because I didn't know how to turn him down"
>>
>>18391046
you'll learn after you are burned a few times that using your workplace for a hook up site is not a good idea if you plan on staying long.
>>
>>18391084
Not your problem?
>>
>>18391046
Liars get what they deserve - next time be polite and just say sorry but NO. You are not obligated in any way to ever explain yourself to any stranger. BUT BE FUCKING NICE ABOUT IT.
>>
>>18391058
>>18391084
>can't link to posts
>this new
>underage summerfag
reee get out etc etc, not worth my time.

also
>lying
>not realizing the ugly guy was on a recon mission
>not realizing that even if you break up with your fake bf you've turned them off
>being that much of an attention whore.
>all of this shit
>bait.
>>
>>18391046
don't shit where you eat bimbo. workplace relationships never end well.
>>
>>18391046
OP do you work at Mc Donald lol
>>
>>18391046
God damn, I really want some french fries now.
>>
tell them about yoru break up...
>>
gj idiot. now if your coworkers see you talking to a guy, they'll think you're a cheating slut.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.