[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth the money to rent my own place for privacy rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1475445191873.png (59KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475445191873.png
59KB, 174x200px
Is it worth the money to rent my own place for privacy rather than house share with roommates/housemates?
>>
>>18390987
If you can afford it yes.
Having to share a space with people who don't clean up after themselves, bring weird people over, and intrude on your free time is the most aggravating way of living. Living alone is amazing because you can do anything without judgement and have your place exactly the way YOU want it to be.
>>
>>18390990
Damn right
>>
>>18390990
Yes I can afford to live by myself, but I have a feeling in the back of my head that I might be spending extra money I could instead be saving.

Having housemates does sound sort of fun, but I can imagine what you mentioned can drive me up the wall. I'm living towards having my own place but I'm wondering if that's unusual (and money wasting) for people my age (early 20s)
>>
>>18390994
Leaning towards* rather. And I'll be 23 when I'm moving out next year if that's any help
>>
>>18390994
Of course you're spending extra money you could be saving. But having your sanity is worth a lot. Also not having your shit stolen and your food eaten saves money too. And whatever you do, don't be responsible for the bills. Because collecting from these deadbeats isn't easy and when they run out of money, you'll be paying for that too.
>>
To me the best balance is to share a 2 bedroom ensuite place with someone. You only deal with 1 other person and save money on rent. Personally I like living alone but having a housemate helps with prevents me from having too many weird habits as a result of spending too much time alone.
>>
>>18391010
>having a housemate helps with prevents me from having too many weird habits as a result of spending too much time alone.
Now I'm interested in what those weird habits are?
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (26KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
26KB, 259x194px
>>18391050
>talk to myself
>eat hot chips for dinner
>sing along to 90s pop
>use the loo with the door open
>cry about how lonely I am while sitting in front on the telly
>walk around the house in high heels I hardly ever wear to see if I remember how to walk in them
>leaving my embarrassing medications lying on the kitchen bench
>make exaggerated hand gestures at my laptop while writing emails
>sing pic related while putting on my swimsuit (I swim at least twice a week)
>>
>>18391316
Why does a man own high heels
>>
>>18391320
I'm not a man. My point is people especially girls can easily degenerate into creepy weirdos when living alone.
>>
>>18391316
Ok, none of that is incredibly weird. But I get your point.
>>
>>18391357
I'm not a social person on top of working part time and studying full time mostly online. I can go days without having to interact with anyone. I find that even a little human interaction from having a housemate helps keep my quirks to a socially acceptable limit.
>>
fuck yes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.