[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you feel like you don't belong anywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488380439228.jpg (52KB, 434x791px) Image search: [Google]
1488380439228.jpg
52KB, 434x791px
What do you do when you feel like you don't belong anywhere? People nowadays, they feel just so vain and futile. I can't fit in at all. People are more disgusting, new norms are being created, too much agendas being swallowed mercilessy.

What do you even do when you can't find a place where you enjoy being around people? I just feel so different for not being like a modern liberal millennial(not that i want to bring politics into this, but it tells you more or less what sucks around here).
>>
You're trying to fit in with a society that tells you to stand out and get bogged down for doing so
>>
>>18390927
Then what should i do? I look around and i feel chest pain on how disgusting people are. I'm no genius, greek god or strongman, but i don't feel good being around people my age anymore. I don't even know where to go if i enjoy being sociable. I'm on my 20's.
>>
I used to feel the same as you for many years OP, I moved to a remote country in Asia to live with my spouse. Everything is very different here and people still have family values and culture. Now I'm not saying that you have to move somewhere else to find like-minded people like yourself, but you have to find a community in which there is no negativity feeding you.

I know this might sound lame, but if you're a Christian you can join many communities for people around your age, but it depends of how accepting you are towards trying it.

You know, just go to places where people's lifestyle is dedicated to compassion. I'm sure you feel very lonely at times and I really do understand what it's like.
>>
I try to see where they're coming from
>>
>>18390961
Thank you. That's a sound advice.

Also, i noticed i'm way too sympathetic with people that i worry too much about them getting corrupted, resulting in great mental burden for no reason. Any tips on how to stop it?
>>
>>18390978
One solution is to tell someone what's on your mind. It's true that when you see people go in the wrong direction it affects everyone around them, including you. People can be offered help, but they need to accept it and want to change willingly to move forward, else wise it's pointless to think about them. If there is something that hurts you it's better to distance yourself from it.
>>
Is it possible that deep down youre jealous of them, so your ego tells you you dont even want to be with the normies so you dont feel rejected or inadequite? Cause thats what most people on 4chan do
Dont get me wrong, youre kind of right about them, but it doesnt hurt to question your own motives
>>
>>18391012
I did think of that. But i have no reason to be jealous, since i'm sociable enough. It is their behavior that upsets me. I don't see people as either ''normie or robot''. /r9k/ is retarded.

>>18390998
Thank you.
>>
I'm struggling in a very similar way, but I've decided that there is not point to fit in anywhere. A man can actually be an island as long as he is able to find their way in life. There are also times when you meet people who think similarly like you. It's also not that black and white. Just live in your code, ignore all the retards and negativity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.