[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate casual "follow the leader" normies >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: notagrill.jpg (23KB, 653x437px) Image search: [Google]
notagrill.jpg
23KB, 653x437px
>hate casual "follow the leader" normies
>not autistic enough to carve out my own niche

Am I doomed /adv/? Especially in today's society, it seems like you have to be one or the other.
>>
>>18390839
Your post is so vague my only advice is
>just bee yourself
>>
There's always
>"jerk off all day and get really into /pol/itics" frogposter

At least you're not that, right Opie?
>>
>>18390853
I dunno, I mean I know I'm glossing over a whole mess of shit, but it honestly seems like most people are either just 99% copying what's popular, or fucking off and doing their own esoteric shit that nobody but them will understand.

It sounds stupid but it reminds me of this one video I saw way back with NASA experiments on water in space or some shit. In one of them they added an antacid tablet to this sphere of water, and after a while all the bubbles merged into one huge bubble in the center with only tiny bubbles surrounding it on the outside. You're either in the giant bubble or one of the tiny ones on the fringes, there aren't any medium bubbles anymore.
>>
>>18390885
Interesting.

I think your "problem" is being too young and having nobody willing to listen to your concerns and debate with yout the reason to live and such.

You basically think you are special. Dont worry, almost everybody have this symptom (me included). Chill out, pick some
>bubble of interest
and start trying to get a gf. When you manage to score one, your free time will shrunk so you wont be able to think whole day about nothing.

Cheers!
>>
Cos the normies have taken over the niches weirdos used to reside.

Literally being a frog posting poltard is the only thing normies haven't claimed. I don't like pol but it's all that's left. I'm sure most pol posters don't really like pol either.
>>
>>18391029
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>18392249
Why do you think so?
>>
there are so many options and so much customization in everything now that even if you follow a popular/obviously successful pursuit you can do it in your own way

it all looks the same to you because you're an outsider but if you follow the herd a bit you can still do you while being able to notice the smaller things that make other people unique, too

i've met a lot of people and i have yet to meet a regular guy or a normal girl
>>
>>18392353
But almost all of those so-called "choices" don't mean shit. OOooooohhhh, I can pick from 23843 billion custom iphone cases. Or go to some trendy burger place where I get to pick my own toppings. Or print some shitty "custom" tshirt for my pathetic meetup group that does nothing and only has five regular members. So revolutionary.

Fucking hell I don't even know, I know I sound like some edgy tryhard hipster right now but surely there must be more to life than that.
>>
>>18392559

Life isn't inherently boring and shallow, unless you are boring and shallow. If you fail to find options in life that satisfy you specifically or fail to actually work to achieve those options when you do find them, then it's time to look deep in the mirror.
>>
>18392559
Life is pretty decent if you're with at least one GOOD friend.
>>
>>18392604
Did I not just say there has to be more to life? If I was writing it all off then I wouldn't have said that, would I?

But what am I supposed to do about it? Go fuck off to India or something and spend a year "finding myself"? Even if I could somehow get the funds and logistical arrangements in order, I'm more likely to make an ass out of myself and get some horrible disease or injury than actually accomplish anything.
>>
>>18392642

Saying shit doesn't mean a shit. You can whine about wanting more to life all you want, like every average Joe out there. Do you really think you're some special snowflake, the only person on the planet hoping for more? No, you're not, it's the human curse to want more. The point being that you can either accept that you're a boring normie twat and live your boring normie life wallowing in self-pity or you can actually figure out what it is you want. If you want to go to India, then you figure out the logistics and fuck the risks. If you think India is a bad idea, you figure out a better idea and then do that instead. That's what people who are actually satisfied in life do. They don't talk about wanting shit or think about shit they might want, they do something about it. There's no predetermined answers to what is "more" or what you should do to figure it out. That stuff is up to you, because different things bring fulfilment to different people. But one thing that will definitely not help is being a whiney cunt on an anonymous image board.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.