[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for weed dealers. So i am an upcoming dealer, I have a solid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Tips for weed dealers.
So i am an upcoming dealer, I have a solid 5 to 10 people that buy from me but i want to get bigger, so give me your tips
>>
>>18390734

Buy a really big jar of Vaseline. Don't ask why--trust me--you will need it in the future.
>>
>>18390739
how will i know i need it if i dont even know for what i need it
>>
>>18390870
Probably for lubrication to fk in ass.

Op, do you know how i can get weed in my country, its illegal
>>
>>18390870

Maybe you'd better make that two jars...
>>
>>18390875
you go to your local dealer and you buy it
>>
don't get high on your product.
better if you stay completely drug free. keeps you level headed and saves money in the long run.

also, either start lifting or buy a gun.
>>
sell wholesale
>>
Weed is only good for wholesale if you want to make money. Otherwise just sell amfetamines or coke or something. Selling weed in small portions is a kids job.
>>
Like many businesses, return clientele are your bread and butter.

Give your friends deals, smoke your buyer up, let them know when you have new stuff, be upfront if your new stuff isn't your best, etc.
>>
>>18390734
Yes you buy in bulk like at Sam's club. More product more money.
>>
Rule Number Uno, never let no one know
How much dough you hold cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
If that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up
Number 2, never let 'em know your next move
Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence?
Take it from your highness
I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for their bricks and chips
Number 3, never trust no-bo-dy
Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up
Hoodied and masked up, shit, for that fast buck
She be laying in the bushes to light that ass up
Number 4, I know you heard this before
Never get high on your own supply
Number 5, never sell no crack where you rest at
I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em bounce!
Number 6, that goddamn credit? Dead it
You think a crackhead paying you back, shit forget it!
7, this rule is so underrated
Keep your family and business completely separated
Money and blood don't mix like 2 dicks and no bitch
Find yourself in serious shit
Number 8, never keep no weight on you!
Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jums too
Number 9 shoulda been Number 1 to me,
If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the fuck from police
If niggas think you snitchin' they ain't trying to listen
They be sittin' in your kitchen, waiting to start hittin'
Number 10, a strong word called consignment
Strictly for live men, not for freshmen
If you ain't got the clientele, say "hell no!"
'Cause they gon' want they money rain sleet hail snow
>>
>>18390901
Yeah, he's gonna need it because he's going to jail day one. Dumb as they come.
>>
>>18390911
>also, either start lifting or buy a gun.
Lmao if you are really out there trapping, your muscles aint gonna do much for you. If you scared of stick up boys, you need a burner for sure. If you small timing in the suburbs muscles might help you fight off greedy high schoolers lmao.

Also, just cut a fucking budget to smoke, you don't need to be drug free, just decide how much of your pack you can smoke and how much you can sell and separate it at the get-go.
>>
>>18391176
This.
>>18391261
While many of these rules still apply, the crack game is a different animal. And if he postin on 4chan about selling we know he's small-time, or else he'd be learning from his big homies.
>>
Dont cuff/tick/loan. Ive been burned about two stacks of cash doing this for people i thought were friends.

Dont smoke your own shit.

Smaller quantities = more profit over larger quantities (cause you get a discount if you sell something like an oz at a time)

Try not to let people know that you sell or that you have money or green on you. Tell them "ive got a friend, let me go pick it up and bring it back" and drive around the block once or twice then go back to them. Less chance of being robbed this way.

A lot of the pointers posted in this thread so far are solid. Youll either learn the game quick or fuck yourself. Godspeed, green man.
>>
Anyone have tips on moving weed? Smuggling the shit into states where it's way more expensive.

Are there any good websites that are under the radar that can connect people to move product?

Asking for a friend
>>
Post about it on the Internet all the time (you're already off to a good start) and set up all your business transactions with clearly worded text messages outlining time & place of sale, and the nature of the goods being sold.
>>
kill yourself dope dealer.
>>
I'm wanting to set up an offer almost like a Craig's list, I don't have the product but I want to connect to those who have it and those who want to buy it.
Shit is 3x as expensive in the state I'm vacationing to, I brought edibles no problem with me last time, I want to do more. I have dreams.
>>
>text dealer to confirm price
>ask for delivery to my house, or my work
>quick xchange
>no contact 'til next purchase

This is the best drug dealer I've had in my entire life, been going to him for a few years now, and he's also got the best prices. Once in awhile upcharges $5 on the delivery, but I respect that because he drive a crown vic.
>>
>>18391727
Never had an experience with a drug dealer that wasn't like that
>>
>>18391796
>text drug dealer
>confirms price
>wont deliver, wants to meet up at shady car wash/gas station/parking lot
>awkward transaction in public that didn't need to happen
>always hits me up to let me know he got that good at random times

that's how the majority of drug dealers are that I've encountered.

Or, sometimes it's even worse and they want to hang out if they deliver to my place, or when I go to their place for pick up, which I can dig if we're cool, and you're not trying to make it look weird to the neighborhood.

But, when you got 8 rowdy niggers getting loud on cocaine and throwing PS4 controllers when they lose at 2k, I aint about that scene.

But, if it's just you, I'll roll one, drop a game of madden on you, and bust out, but I aint trying to be friendly, I'm a solo smoker 9/10 times.
>>
I see, where you from?
Socal here weed is crazy easy to get
>>
File: FormalSponge.jpg (6KB, 292x160px) Image search: [Google]
FormalSponge.jpg
6KB, 292x160px
smoke it all, don't be a faggot.
>>
If you want to make money sell coke or something

Most weed dealers just sell weed to a few people and smoke the rest. They get a real job to pay for large amounts and smoke most of it. 5 to 10 people sounds reasonable unless you're trying to make a living, in which case get a job or move up the chain. Or obviously tell your clients to spread the word and maybe undercut local competition
>>
>>18391637
There's so much home grown weed in the states you'd be lucky to find a market that isn't full of feds.
>>
>>18391899
There's ways under their noses. There has to be
>>
>>18391977
Sure. Check out the city of Miami police auctions. You'll often find boats with very few bullet holes in them that clean up real nice. You can even use YouTube and do the fiberglass patch work yourself.
>>
>>18391993
I'm not looking to buy a boat mate thanks tho
>>
>>18392085
But...that's a valid answer to the question you asked, f.a.m. are you not >>18391637?
>>
>>18392097
It is me and alls I'm sayin is a boat doesn't sound appealing. If you are saying I'll get caught well that's not my end goal
>>
>>18392377
Well, you've got three options, land, sea, and air. You can drive it across the border in one of the border states, good luck with that. Those cars are routinely searched, it's only a matter of time. You can't carry enough to fly commercial, and if you could rent your own plane and pilot, you wouldn't need to be a degenerate drug trafficker to make a living, you'd already have too much to lose. That leaves the ocean.

What strategies were you thinking of? It's far less risky to just grow the shit wherever you want, it's literally a plant. Risking your freedom and your family over the cheapest and most common illegal drug on the market would be foolhardy.
>>
>>18392435

I'm thinking of going north to the future if you catch my drift. The two states above me are legal, as well as the one I'm in, going across to Canada would be the only iffy part. And you can fly with a commercial amount, not with flower but concentrate. I feel very confident that I could hide any amount on me, I've traveled with some before. Air and sea are too far out I could only hope to get that big. I just want connections
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.