[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with a housemate who is a total cunt. He just chucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: barnesthreatenslittlegirl.jpg (46KB, 565x311px) Image search: [Google]
barnesthreatenslittlegirl.jpg
46KB, 565x311px
How do I deal with a housemate who is a total cunt. He just chucked my thing of cigarette butts through my window into my bed and told me to stop smoking.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-15-17-21-36.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-15-17-21-36.png
2MB, 1280x800px
Stop smoking. You'll thank him later.
>>
>>18390555
This
>>
>>18390548
I can only imagine you're smoking indoors like an asshole to warrant that kind of reaction. Even lighting your cigarette indoors and THEN going outside leaves a smell behind. Stop
>>
Yeah man smoking is annoying as shit for others who aren't into it
>>
Smoking inside is nasty, he's right.
>>
I'm sure this room mate knew the deal when they moved in together.

Yeah smoking is bad for you and gets these princesses panties in a bunch. To those of you I described, how would you like to live in a time period that was less developed and everything smelled like shit? How would you deal with that?

Point being, the room mate probably knew when they moved in together that you were gonna smoke indoors, right? If they have changed their mind on the matter they should talk to you about it, not throw your belongings around.

I would suggest moving, as no one wants to live with someone who acts like that. Believe me I know, I'm stuck living with some now. If I knew now what I knew then I would have never moved in with them.

One of my room mates was trying to give up smoking, and the other refused to go outside/to the garage and acted like a huge cunt about it. Now that he has injured himself severely his doctor suggested he quit smoking to help the healing process. He hasn't quit entirely but he has cut back quite a bit. Other room mate brought up trying to quit again since the injured room mate couldn't smoke. Talked about smoking outside and I held the position the shit sucker did mostly because my anxiety and stress levels are so high and have been for so long that I need to get a handle on that first before I'll quit succesfully. Other reasons is he causes so much drama over stupid shit. For example, I left a note for him asking for some money to cover his share of the electric bill a day before it was due and the fucker calls me a Jew. I've lost all respect for this guy since i've started living with him cause he acts like a cunt over minor things.

So yeah, move out. You smoking indoors in your own residence does not give them the right to act that way.
>>
Let me guess: you're smoking indoors and throwing your butts onto the lawn.

I had a roommate exactly like you. The spoiler is, he was the cunt.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.