[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'll try and sum this 9 year long-distance thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: kkk.jpg (28KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
28KB, 500x318px
Hey /adv/, I'll try and sum this 9 year long-distance thing up with:

>guy finally is willing to travel to see me, we've never met in-person
>we've stopped talking multiple times, "broke up", have fights, etc..
>i don't like him like i did when we first met
>talking again now trying to plan to meetup
>don't want to hurt his feelings

How do I simply say, "I don't want to meet you. Actually, I'd like if we stopped talking now."

Dude has never had a girlfriend, never kissed or even hugged a girl. I'm not a virgin and would rather date men in my local city. I'm not the same girl I was when we first met, and he can't see that....... the only thing we have in-common is our love of the same video games.

Halp?
>>
>>18390275
"Hey things have changed and I've found someone in my area that I have a romantic interest in."
>>
>>18390280
I'll wait a few days or maybe a week to say that to him, thank you
>>
>>18390275
Break up with him BEFORE he fucking buys a ticket and travels all the way to see you. That's emotionally devastating
>>
>>18390275
Yeah don't worry youre in the right here but please tell him before he comes to see you. Just be honest that you've grown and don't feel the same anymore.
>>
>>18390275
Just ease it really gently on him and maybe Even slowky but emphasize maybe that you don't want to cut contact and want to remain friends. Cause he sounds lonely and you wouldn't want to assist in someone's destruction like that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.