[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend is going to thailand next week and im afraid he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480834198558.png (1MB, 698x1059px)
1480834198558.png
1MB, 698x1059px
my boyfriend is going to thailand next week and im afraid he's going to cheat on me
am i being reasonable
>>
>>18390118
No
>>
>>18390130
but theres so many hookers
>>
>>18390118
What kind of guys is he going with? Peer pressure from the boys and alcohol can make even the best guys do something they regret.
>>
Maybe just put your mind at ease by saying ok, he is going to fuck someone's cunt, at least he is a stud and is able to get laid. Don't think about it in any other way.

Ask for details when he gets back and get off to them
>>
>>18390178
hes going with his grandpa who moved to the country because he married a 30-something year old thai woman because the "white women are after my money"
>>
>>18390118
The problem with romantic relationships is if you're worrying about the security, you either lack crucial communication and/or trust. I won't criticize your choices because I don't know them, but if you suspect anything and it means that much to you I would suggest speaking to him directly.
>>
It must feel really frustrating. Sex here is cheap and easy to find even in smaller cities, getting one night stand is not that hard either.

You know your Bf best, can you trust him? And why you don't go with him
>>
>>18390222
I cheated on my gf in thailando, best thng I ever did.
[spoiler]I love dicks now[/spoiler]
>>
>>18390222
i have to work to pay for college this summer and its a family thing for him
>>18390219
i actually have mentioned the fact i am worried before but he assured me nothing would happen. hes a lot hornier than i am and while i do put out,something tells me its not enough.
>>
>>18390235
I think you're being irrational. Yes, guys get horny, but usually not enough to cheat unless they're assholes. you know him best, so if he's a good dude, you'll be fine
>>
>>18390118
>my boyfriend is going to thailand next week

KEK
you bet your ass he's gonna pound 13 yo prostitutes
>>
>>18390185
>he is going to fuck someone's cunt, at least he is a stud and is able to get laid

>fucking 3rd world hookers

lol I hope OP's bf is not as sad as you.
>>
>>18390118
Depends where in Thailand. If he is in a party place, then yeah, it's easy. Not to mention being drunk with cheap prostitutes around.
>>
>>18390701
No, they have cracked down on underaged prostitutes years ago. Pedos go to Cambodia now.
>>
File: 1494133692688.jpg (169KB, 1114x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494133692688.jpg
169KB, 1114x1200px
How does it feel?

To know everything you believe in is crumbling around you as we speak. Your delusions of grandeur and fantasy of "freedom" shoved back up your ass. The coup de grace was tricking you retards into electing a Russian agent through chaos magick, then blissfully watching as he milks the crypto jew hook nosed saudi arabs dry and pitting them against their own allies while Iran and Russia laugh as they solidify their foothold in the middle east.

Stupid Dumb Brain-Dead Ameritard/Western Normie Redditard. You're too stupid to figure out this common sense because your pathetic parents and their parents all failed to eat their own shit and humble themselves.

Your Atlanticist degenerate way of life is coming to an end. Whether Republican or Democrat, Conservative or Liberal, Christard or Fedora Atheist, you're all of the same stock of easily manipulable Atlanticist immoral inferior retardation. The day of the demiurge will soon be at hand, as the inferior Europeans and semitic Jewish/Muslim creatures of the Arab world crumble in the wake of the ancient Aryan Eurasianist Logos. Purge yourself of the stupid inside and around you, for the bubble you live in will burst soon and you will burn proportional to the taint in your being.
>>
If you seriously can't muster up even that much trust, why are you together? Yeah, people who trust their partners implicitly can get hurt pretty bad sometimes. Trust is the price of admission for true love though.

Side-note here, the reason so many relationships are failures these days is because young people confuse lust with love. You don't properly get to know your partners. You fuck them and go "Well I guess this is the one". Be more selective in who you give your trust to, and you'll find it broken a lot less.
>>
>>18390708
yep, depends where you go.

You want guaranteed debauchery, go to springbreak in the US
>>
Bitches deserve shit. Nobody gives a shit about your boyfriend I hope he is swimming in Bangkok lady boy pucci
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.