[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the chance to lose my virginity tomorrow with a girl I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1496702554456.jpg (106KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496702554456.jpg
106KB, 500x490px
I have the chance to lose my virginity tomorrow with a girl I've known for a few weeks and who i like. Should I go through with it or should I wait until its someone really special?
>>
Go for it, then when it's someone special you'll be less nervous and it'll be better
>>
id go through with it.
>>
Do you want to have sex with her? If so then do it, if not then don't.
There is no point in waiting for some arbitrarily 'special' person. Either you want to do it with her or you don't. And if you want to do it with her and if she wants to do it with you, she's special enough.
>>
>>18389712
Unles you are religious and are scared god will hate you for having premarital sex.... you're blowing it way out of proportion.

only virigns think sex is that 'special'

i mean don't get me wrong, sex with someone you love is a good thing, but that won't be ruined by sex with someone you like

Go for it,
>>
File: 1492389926203.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492389926203.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
>>18389712

The thing with waiting until you find someone "really special" is that the title of "special" is not a permanent thing. When I was 16 I thought I met someone who was really special. Obviously, we were children and it didn't work out then at 18 I met another someone who I thought was really special. Then again at 21, and 22 and 25 until I finally settled down around 27.

"Special" is not a fixed state, its a constantly evolving benchmark. The person I thought was "really special" at 16 is laughable to me now; she was terrible and controlling and incredibly sweet at times but if you tried to tell me back then that she wasn't the one I was going to spend my life with I would've fought you tooth and nail.

My point is, waiting for someone "really special" is just going to result in just that; a lot of waiting. Live in the moment and make connections while you can, sexual and not. There is no inherent benefit to losing your virginity to someone "really special" and, like I said, that "really special" someone isn't going to be really special forever. Live today, OP, the future holds no guarantees. Its easy to forget that we could die literally any moment. Don't spend your life waiting and hesitating for the perfect moment.

Fuck, fall in love, go on dates, make mistakes, be impulsive. You won't get another chance.
>>
>>18389758
I'm not religious
>>
>>18389816
Thanks, i needed something like this. Everyone can keep giving advice still
>>
I'd wait if you don't feel like she's that special to you
>>
>>18389816
>make mistakes, be impulsive
Bad advice
>>
>>18389712
If you do it, try to care about her. Actually see her as a person. Have a walk and a talk with her first.
>>
>>18389712
Let me tell you that there is none really special besides you.
>>
>>18391482
this, just do it Anon
>>
>>18389712
I'm certain "someone really special" isn't waiting for you to lose hers.
>>
>>18391653
Then she probably isn't that special
>>
You know I waited my whole youth for someone special
Every fucking time this someone rejected me
Fuck off Im gonna fuck whoever wants me
>>
>>18391733
>fuck whoever wants me
It won't make you feel better
>>
Do it. Put it all out there and lose that virginity. Ive been through this, dont get many chances
>>
Do it with a woman who will be your wife.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.