[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ganna be honest here and say I can't get over my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1496697569845.jpg (13KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1496697569845.jpg
13KB, 361x330px
I'm ganna be honest here and say I can't get over my gfs past

We've been dating for over a year. I think about it every day. I have old school notions of love and dating- I simply want to be my girls first. But she fucked two guys on tinder prior to dating me. I don't know how to feel about it. On one hand because of her past I feel like I can't view her as more than a sex object, but then I think whats the point of being in an LTR with her?

My main reasoning is this- she's never ganna forge the men she's been with. Any rating she would give me would be watered down by previous boyfriends. I'll never get to have her the way her first did, and that depresses the ever living fuck out of me (yes im pussy etc. etc. fuck you)

Should I just break it off forget dating altogether? I'd rather be single than be with a girl whom I will never be special to.
>>
forget*
>>
Stop chasing amy and be happy. If you don't understand the reference watch chasing amy by Kevin Smith. Don't get hung up in the past.
>>
>>18389551
i see shit like this all the time on this goddamn board and it's so goddamn stupid. why are you so obsessed with being her first? all first means is that you don't know better. you can eat horseshit all day and think it's great if you've never had steak.

if your girl is not a virgin and she's choosing to stay with you, it means you're better than what she's had before. yes she's comparing you to the other guys and she's judging you to be better.

a compliment on your cooking by a gourmand means a lot more than someone who eats slop every day.
>>
You think you have to be her first to be special to her? Well there's the faulty thinking right there. You're so insecure that you have to be someone's first to feel good about yourself. Stop that.
>>
>>18389567
By that logic you should date a prostitute since shes had the most experience. Cuck

>>18389622
Not to be special to her. But shell never forget her first. Thats what pains me the most
>>
If you fucked her already than this isn't as important to you as you think. If you don't respect her just dump her. It's not a big deal, you two sound young, and it's obvious you aren't enjoying this relationship. You aren't doing either of you any favors
>>
>>18389551
Wait until you get married and freakout because your married at 25. Then you spiral and do drugs and get caught fucking your bestfriends wife. Then your wife goes out and fucks a nigger with a 10 inch dick. Then after yall get back together you catch her talking to her sister saying she missed the niggers dick. But by all means ruin your chance at a happy life with the only girl who will legit care for your well being simply because she had sex before she met you. In all honesty if a girl has had aboit 10 sexual partners or so and she decides to stay with your low income ass then you dont have shit to worry about. Its the ones without the experiences you worry about because the other girls knows whays out there. For instance i only had 5 including my wife and i wanted more. And ive paidfor my mistakes so take my advice or not but only misery lays ahead of you if you break up over this dumb shit
>>
>>18389632
Honestly it just sounds like you're too immature and insecure for a relationship. You want to feel special for fucking someone who doesn't have any prior experience to compare you to, maybe focus on gaining more life experience and how to be a good lover? What exactly are you bringing to the table? How many people have you had sex with? This would be understandable if you were a virgin too, but the older you get with this mentality, the more red flags girls will see in you.
>>
>>18389650
I mean yeah. Why would I want my gf to compare me with other men? Why not compare our cock sizes as were at it.

I have a job, i care for her. I drive 30 mins there and back every single day to hang out with her. Im always there for her and i was the first to give her an orgasm. But it all means nothing. The last two boys she was with didnt even want to hold her hand, and here I am being a fucking chump
>>
>>18389669
>first to give her an orgasm
>all means nothing

Yeah you really are a fucking chump if this is insignificant for you. First orgasm > first time having sex, by fucking far.
>>
>>18389686
Doesnt help me forget about the fact that two guys fucked her without even having to hold her hand, yet she wanted commitment from me before she would have sex with me

Honestly i dont think relationships are for me.
>>
>>18389709
Maybe she wanted commitment first because she learned from past relationships and doesn't want to date douchebags anymore? Her mistake I guess.
>>
>>18389551
It seems like it would gnaw at you forever since it's something you cant look past. Some people can forgive murder, others can forgive cheating, others can forgive beating them, and others can forgive previous partners. Different people, different values. Don't abandon your values for her. Find your dream virgin.
>>
>>18389734
maybe she shouldve had enough self respect to simply not put out when a guy doesnt even wanna hold her hand?
>>
>>18389551
You're seriously sounding like a special snowflake, it's hilarious. Anyway.
Gonna be honest and say that it seems to be kind of normal to do shit like that.

>virgin at 21
>dormmates all encourage me to get on tinder to get it "over with" and to prevent being clingy with my first boyfriend

Doesn't mean in the timeline where I lose my virginity on tinder and actually get a boyfriend I won't find him any less special.

Also, was she your first...? You're really dodging that point. Or I'm not reading the replies closely enough. If you've had sex before her then you're full of shit.
>>
>>18389852
she was
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.